Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 04, 2024, 08:30:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227995 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  GOP Senator arrested in men's room for trying to be the head man
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: GOP Senator arrested in men's room for trying to be the head man  (Read 21384 times)
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2007, 01:15:41 PM »

i don't get how these guys can hate what they are SO much.  I ALMOST feel bad for them in a way.  it must be hell to be living a lie.

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
SLCPUNK
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2007, 01:35:19 PM »

i don't get how these guys can hate what they are SO much.  I ALMOST feel bad for them in a way.  it must be hell to be living a lie.

Like all the others before him, the hypocrisy of his actions, his votes, his participation in his party's onslaught against a person's private lives (which totally pisses me off, even before they get caught doing the same thing) put him front and center to be dissected.

These guys (with exception of the pedophiles) are great examples of why their party's views on gay marriage is stupid. If the sap was allowed to live his life the way he was created in the first place, he wouldn't be skulking around bathrooms stalls cruising for dicks to suck on. But he chose to be part of a national disgrace, today's Republican party,  an intolerant group of (sexual) bigots, who refuse to accept homosexuality is just part of natural human life.

I love the silence from the republicans on this board right now. They've been chumped out once again by their phony leaders who pretend to be "family men" during the day, as the walk the wild side down at the public toilet at night.

GeraldFord
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2007, 01:41:49 PM »

i don't get how these guys can hate what they are SO much.? I ALMOST feel bad for them in a way.? it must be hell to be living a lie.

Like all the others before him, the hypocrisy of his actions, his votes, his participation in his party's onslaught against a person's private lives (which totally pisses me off, even before they get caught doing the same thing) put him front and center to be dissected.

These guys (with exception of the pedophiles) are great examples of why their party's views on gay marriage is stupid. If the sap was allowed to live his life the way he was created in the first place, he wouldn't be skulking around bathrooms stalls cruising for dicks to suck on. But he chose to be part of a national disgrace, today's Republican party,? an intolerant group of (sexual) bigots, who refuse to accept homosexuality is just part of natural human life.

I love the silence from the republicans on this board right now. They've been chumped out once again by their phony leaders who pretend to be "family men" during the day, as the walk the wild side down at the public toilet at night.

Right on.

This might even be worse the what happened with what's-his-face last year, as this guy is in the Senate.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2007, 01:54:49 PM »

I'd like to begin a petition this afternoon to name interstate highway restrooms for well known Republicans.

When I'm done with a little work, I think I'll get this thing rolling.  hihi
JMack
VIP

Hammerstein NYC 1988

« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2007, 03:12:37 PM »

i don't get how these guys can hate what they are SO much.? I ALMOST feel bad for them in a way.? it must be hell to be living a lie.

I love guys (with exception of the pedophiles) skulking around bathrooms stalls cruising for dicks to suck on.?

Right on.

This might even be worse the what happened with what's-his-face last year, as this guy is in the Senate.
Dude I had to just play on your comment because it had all the ingridients to make me laugh. ?It's true and yes as a registered republican the only one out of 7 siblings it sickens me. ?You can agree with me though, if a statement that all Republicans run on moral cause would say the opposite of the Democrats? ?No of course not they all have the moral cause mantra. ?In fact it shouldn't be a mantra it should be true. ?The fact of the matter is that most in either party including Independents, don't give 2 shits about me or you. ?When the camera lights go out they dine together on our dime.? Try and get a straight answer from any party. ?I only have gotten straight answers or at least an ear as I have previously posted. ?Edit: 2 Democrats Mayor Ed Koch & Clair Schulman (I remembered her after I originally posted) 2 Republicans Rep.Peter King and yes President Ronald Reagan. ?His was more of just interested in what I had to say when he visited my location at the time, however rembered me a year later. ?So I liked him for being genuine and remembering why and where we had met. ?Ironic that he would lose his mind some years later. ?Times have changed it seems like there is no middle ground between parties anymore. ?There is too much of a give me what I want or I'll take my toys and leave mentality in government or that's what they want you to believe.? It's all about who has the most power.? By no means is the USA the worst as far as politics goes, it's the king of the mountain game.
? ? ?I understand your point though regarding the politicians who seem to get caught with their dick where they shouldn't are the same guys so against gay marriage or whatever the cause. ?Maybe they believe that they're not gay but they like to go down low so no one has to know; like some rappers claim. ?I really don't care about gay marriage and I'm not a Holy Roller although I do belong to a RC Church. ?I pray how I want to pray and believe in what I want to believe in. ?I'm no sheep, sheep are weak minded or a food source.
 ? I don't like to be told how to do things by any party, if I personally don't agree. ?I don't bash Rebublicans, Consevatives, Democrats or Liberals either, if their beliefs are true to them and not off the wall conspiracy theorists. ?If they are off the wall and one way then I'd rather not discuss their point of view or mine.
? ?I will never entertain someone egging me on just for the sake of arguing. ?I don't have to, I've earned that right by serving my country with Republicans Conservatives and Liberal Democrats by my side. ?We choose to serve because that's our calling maybe. ?While in the course of battle one doesn't argue with his teamate over a politicians belief or comments because they are irrelevant to the task at hand at that moment. ?
 ? ? I see the idiocy from both sides when you guys start getting each other into a lather over stuff that doesn't really matter to the topic at hand or matter at all. ?It's comical but at the same time pointless to me at least. ?Maybe I'm older and have seen more to let it bother me.
? ?What will bother me is to bash anyone serving or those that have served in the military and by no means have I ever seen anyone here do that, with the exception of a few empty suits. ?To them and anyone critical of our men and women I'll borrow a line from "A Few Good Men" And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.
 ? ? In any event let the pedofiles be castrated and true liars be eliminated. ?So on with the show with the dim whitted if you feel the need and yes sometimes you have to belittle the "Dim" whitted.? Enough said?

"Your not a man until you've hunted man with Your BFFL SLCPUNK."  He's so dreamy.
http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/
GeraldFord
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2007, 03:30:17 PM »

Enough said?

You lost me after:

Dude...
JMack
VIP

Hammerstein NYC 1988

« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2007, 03:38:04 PM »

Yeah I had some time to kill so it was a bit long winded.

"Your not a man until you've hunted man with Your BFFL SLCPUNK."  He's so dreamy.
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2007, 04:44:48 PM »

I love when people quote this:
I'll borrow a line from "A Few Good Men" And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

Nicholson's character LOST THE CASE!

As for the words themselves, I challenge those who STILL support the war to be the ones to pick up a rifle and stand a post.  I also tend to agree with them (to some extent).  But I don't want to know about it.  If you are going to walk the fine line between right and wrong and you get caught, you have to own up to it.  If our gov't and/or troops are doing things that are BLATANTLY wrong then thats just so uncool Sad
« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 05:15:03 PM by Lil' Butters » Logged

freedom78
Legend

« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2007, 05:29:29 PM »

What is it with these guys?

At 1216 hours, Craig tapped his right foot. I recognized this as a signal used by persons wishing to engage in lewd conduct. Craig tapped his toes several times and moves his foot closer to my foot.... The presence of others did not seem to deter Craig as he moved his right foot so that it touched the side of my left foot which was within my stall area. Craig then proceeded to swipe his hand under the stall divider several times.

This frightens me a little.  As a white guy who can keep a beat, I tap my foot in time to the music in my head (and the voices...Oh, God, the voices!) all the time.  I guess I'll have to remember that foot tapping is not an acceptable men's room behavior, unless you want to utilize the glory hole.

Of course, I'd swipe my hand under the divider too, were I out of TP. 

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2007, 05:43:01 PM »

This case is but scrapping the surface of what is broad and extremely perverted sexual practices among top level officials and corporate executives. 

The Discovery Channel made a documentary about it in the early 90s, at the last minute the film was pulled from airing due to massive pressure from above.

Conspiracy Of Silence

http://www.franklincase.org/silence.htm

Not for the faint hearted.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
GeraldFord
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2007, 07:40:15 PM »

http://www.ontheissues.org/Domestic/...vil_Rights.htm

Voted YES on constitutional ban of same-sex marriage.

Reference: Marriage Protection Amendment; Bill S. J. Res. 1 ; vote number 2006-163 on Jun 7, 2006

Voted NO on adding sexual orientation to definition of hate crimes.

Reference: Bill S.625 ; vote number 2002-147 on Jun 11, 2002

Voted NO on expanding hate crimes to include sexual orientation.

Reference: Bill S.2549 ; vote number 2000-136 on Jun 20, 2000

Voted YES on prohibiting same-sex marriage.
Reference: Bill HR 3396 ; vote number 1996-280 on Sep 10, 1996

Voted NO on prohibiting job discrimination by sexual orientation.
Reference: Flag Desecration Bill; Bill S. J. Res. 31 ; vote number 1995-600 on Dec 12, 1995
GeraldFord
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2007, 08:31:22 PM »

Romney throws Craig under bus

In his first public comments since word of Larry Craig's arrest broke yesterday, Mitt Romney unloaded on his former backer, calling reports that the Idaho senator allegedly solicited an undercover cop in an airport bathroom "disgusting." 

"Once again, we've found people in Washington have not lived up to the level of respect and dignity that we would expect for somebody that gets elected to a position of high influence," Romney told CNBC's Larry Kudlow in a broadcast to be aired later. "Very disappointing. He's no longer associated with my campaign, as you can imagine. ... I'm sorry to see that he has fallen short."

Craig was one of Romney's top two backers in the Senate and had worked to round up support there for the former governor. After Craig's bathroom encounter was reported, the Romney campaign moved to distance itself from the Idahoan, issuing a terse statement last night that it was no longer associated with Craig and that it didn't want the senator to be a distraction. 

But the candidate himself went much further today, seeking to tie Craig's alleged search for a gay liasion to the broader pattern of corruption permeating Washington in recent years.

"I think it reminds us of Mark Foley and Bill Clinton," Romney told Kudlow, in remarks reported on the network's First Read blog. "I think it reminds us of the fact that people who are elected to public office continue to disappoint, and they somehow think that if they vote the right way on issues of significance or they can speak a good game, that we'll just forgive and forget."

"And the truth of the matter is, the most important thing we expect from... an elected official is a level of dignity and character that we can point to for our kids and our grandkids, and say, `Hey, someday I hope you grow up and you're someone like that person.' And we've seen disappointment in the White House, we've seen it in the Senate, we've seen it in Congress. And frankly, it's disgusting."

Romney's quick move to not even give an early supporter the benefit of the doubt reflects two apparent calculations. First, the lurid details of this story and past whisperings about Craig make him politically radioactive right now. Locked in a wide open battle for president, a candidate who has so emphasized his traditional family and broader family values the way Romney has can't afford any connection whatsoever to such a tawdry tale. 

But there is also in Romney's remarks a clear hint of trying to make lemonade out of lemons.  Besides spotlighting his longtime wife ? "my sweetheart," he calls her ? and five sons, Romney has gone to great lengths during his run to make plain that he's not a career politician nor a creature of Washington. By tut-tutting Craig and construing his actions as yet another in a litany of Beltway transgression, Romney hopes to remind Republicans of the need for an outsider. 

http://www.politico.com/blogs/jonathanmartin/0807/Romney_throws_Craig_under_bus.html
Chief
Legend

« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2007, 09:43:48 PM »

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070829/ap_on_go_co/craig_arrest

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
SLCPUNK
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2007, 10:42:20 PM »

The river of denial runs deep in Idaho (Utah part II.)
Chief
Legend

« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2007, 12:11:55 AM »

i know, its pretty bad isn't it.  all this public denial doesn't make me believe it though

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2007, 12:22:24 AM »

I think Mitt was doing that to really take a shot at Clinton (even though Bill isn't running).  Bill Maher said on Larry King he is super confident the repubs are going to attack hillary through Bill (make up a new story or drag something out of the closet).  And he thinks it'll work b/c of our f'ed up our country is.

SLCPUNK
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2007, 12:30:54 AM »

I think Mitt was doing that to really take a shot at Clinton (even though Bill isn't running).  Bill Maher said on Larry King he is super confident the repubs are going to attack hillary through Bill (make up a new story or drag something out of the closet).  And he thinks it'll work b/c of our f'ed up our country is.

"I think it reminds us of Mark Foley and Bill Clinton," Romney told Kudlow, in remarks reported on the network's First Read blog.

I'm surprised he didn't say "Who are both Democrats" after that sentence.  hihi
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2007, 12:33:12 AM »

Hillary's negatives are still really high, and that's trouble for her because she's a known commodity and won't likely be changing a lot of currently held notions about her. 

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
GeraldFord
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2007, 12:43:29 AM »

Romney is such a self-righteous douche. Possibly even more unlikeable than Bush.
JMack
VIP

Hammerstein NYC 1988

« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2007, 09:04:33 AM »

I love when people quote this:
I'll borrow a line from "A Few Good Men" And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

Nicholson's character LOST THE CASE!

As for the words themselves, I challenge those who STILL support the war to be the ones to pick up a rifle and stand a post.? I also tend to agree with them (to some extent).? But I don't want to know about it.? If you are going to walk the fine line between right and wrong and you get caught, you have to own up to it.? If our gov't and/or troops are doing things that are BLATANTLY wrong then thats just so uncool Sad
What does it matter if the character lost the case?? What does the Nicholson line have to do with the entirety of my post?? I did not defend nor bash any political idiology.? The 1st. part of my post; I defended right versus wrong. Anyone trolling for sex in a public bathroom stall is sick and to be a public figure and be found guilty of it should be taken to the wood shed.? The 2nd. part of my post if read, dealt with a few posters who bash the US Military.? Did it mention IRAQ? No.? Even in Iraq I stand by my statement as posted.? I did say that I never noticed you or any of the guys who verbally spar through a computer screen about politics, bash the military.? It's directed at those who hate because they're envious and have no confidence in their own skin or countries to defend them.? As for you statement "But I don't want to know about it"? About what?? Someone doing right or wrong or someone wanting to serve in the military?? If it's the latter? then why post about it?
? ? ?There are no politics for thoughs who wear scars.? Politics is left for those who wear stars.? I have many scars "pal o mine"!
? ?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: