Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 08:09:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227756 Posts in 43244 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Recent Fun Times Involving Music
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Recent Fun Times Involving Music  (Read 1271 times)
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« on: September 12, 2007, 04:16:29 AM »

Well, the Countdown Spectacular 2 was a hoot! Doc Neeson from The Angels delivered a legendary performance. Despite back injuries he managed to jump all 6 feet + of himself off the stage climbing over rows of chairs into the audience. He was singing "Am I Ever Gonna See Your Face Again" to which the aussies sing "No way! Get Fucked! Fuck off!"? On the way back to stage, my friend got to sing that into the microphone!!!

Got to dance at John Paul Young's feet as he sang "Love Is In The Air" and being centimeteres away from Rick Springfiled? drool was thrilling. He was playing an old dented guitar with a peace symbol on it! Because we were second row from the front, dead centre, my friend and I were on the big screens for most of the night.? Cool

What was really strange was that the guy who sang Pop music "M" looked the splitting image of Scott Weiland. He came out in a red t-shirt with white lettering saying "Sold Out".? hihi

Rumour is that next year Adam Ant might be there!!

Also had a ball rocking out to the local cover band on Saturday night. The whole dance floor went off when they did "Living On a Prayer". The next day, my friend said it was great that they played some Guns N Roses!? rofl
A restauranter bought me Jager Bombs and vodka all night!? ok? His brother sent a text message from Hollywood saying he was doing some chauffer work in the new Rob Sneider film!

Anyone else living the life of a Rock Chick? ? (or whatever the male equivalent is)?

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: