Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:50:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Advisory thoughts on the 43rd president- by Karl Rove
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Advisory thoughts on the 43rd president- by Karl Rove  (Read 11151 times)
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #60 on: September 05, 2007, 02:35:50 PM »

^You have earned the respect of more than one liberal on this board. Though, I may not always agree with your positions, they are presented in a concise and intelligent way.

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #61 on: September 05, 2007, 02:41:13 PM »

^You have earned the respect of more than one liberal on this board. Though, I may not always agree with your positions, they are presented in a concise and intelligent way.

agreed.

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
SLCPUNK
« Reply #62 on: September 05, 2007, 05:15:52 PM »

Frankly, he had me after the deaf guy in the bathroom stall bit....
Lisa
You talkin' to me?
Legend

Here Today..Gone To The syndicate

« Reply #63 on: September 05, 2007, 05:19:40 PM »

You are just a little, hateful liar aren't you?? If you're going to attack me, at least do it based on something I said.? I've never made a single sexist remark towards you or any other female on this board.? Typical liberal ploy, right out of Jesse Jackson's book.? Call me a taboo name enough times and maybe people will accept it.? You really are a moron Lisa.? Go back to doing laundry and being a house wife, let the people who work for a living (men and female) do the talking.

You really are a classy girl, wishing me personal harm.? I could have wished a 100 people some tragedy, but it's rude and shows just how retarded you are.?

wrong again, on ALL counts..shows again how your immense ego prevents you from rational thought.
Why do you insist on calling me a liar? please tell me where I lied in any of my posts...since I do not do it in real life I'd doubt I'd start here of all place. As far as I am concerned, you should watch how you use the word 'retarded', some may take offense to you using it out of context. Also while I am on my soapbox(left over from the laundry you understand) since you are not really a man,just a boy spewing bullshit,perhaps you should take a page from your own book and zip your lip and let the big people talk.My personal attack on you IS based on something you said..infact, EVERYTHING you have said is ignorant or biased, the world as you see it and you are so busy trying to cram your beliefs down everybodies throats that you cannot even see what an egomaniac you are.Even with a name change you are still the ignorant fuck you were before.As for wishing personal injury on you...so what, at least it may give you enough time to lose your condescending speech patterns while you recuperate.The only reason you respond in kind is because my statements infuriate you as much as yours infuriate me.Fuck, give us all a break and go to war already. Roll Eyes

stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #64 on: September 12, 2007, 12:37:49 AM »

? I've never made a single sexist remark towards you or any other female on this board.?

Hello, remember me. So you've never made a sexist remark to any female on this board. Let me refresh you memory, sir:

See thread - Robert "Bob" Allen creating new jobs for African American's in Florida - reply #33.

To quote you: "I know you are competing to be the dumbest poster on the board.......go back to pretending you're a pretty princess..........."

Why, that's sexism at its ugliest.

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
DevilHatesALoser
« Reply #65 on: September 12, 2007, 01:45:37 AM »

Go look for attention elsewhere.  No one cares that you're still pretending to be a woman.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: