Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 06, 2024, 01:56:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227998 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Should Mahmoud Ahmadinejad be allowed to vist ground zero in NYC?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Should Mahmoud Ahmadinejad be allowed to vist ground zero in NYC?  (Read 22913 times)
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2007, 12:41:29 AM »

On what legal grounds could he be stopped?

Well...it's a construction zone, so I'm sure that lots of people are told "No, sorry...we're doing work here."  Now, if he wanted to walk on the sidewalks NEXT to the site, and lay a wreath, I'm not sure he could be stopped from doing so, as he would be here legally, with a visa. 

I'm not a fan of the guy, but I really couldn't care less if he lays a wreath.  He's also speaking at Columbia University.  I have no problem with that.  Let him speak.  If his ideas have merit, then so be it.  If he spouts off his "there was no Holocaust" nonsense, then I'm sure he'll get to know how "friendly" New Yorkers can be.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
DevilHatesALoser
« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2007, 12:55:01 AM »

Isn't that the link MCT used to link to use after your tactics against Sterling?  I thought you hated Wiki and denounce the use of it.  Hypocrite.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2007, 12:57:23 AM »

Isn't that the link MCT used to link to use after your tactics against Sterling?  I thought you hated Wiki and denounce the use of it.  Hypocrite.

LOL

The post was a two-for-one satire.

Did you hear anything whiz over your head by chance?
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2007, 01:53:13 AM »

On what legal grounds could he be stopped?

Well...it's a construction zone, so I'm sure that lots of people are told "No, sorry...we're doing work here."  Now, if he wanted to walk on the sidewalks NEXT to the site, and lay a wreath, I'm not sure he could be stopped from doing so, as he would be here legally, with a visa. 

I'm not a fan of the guy, but I really couldn't care less if he lays a wreath.  He's also speaking at Columbia University.  I have no problem with that.  Let him speak.  If his ideas have merit, then so be it.  If he spouts off his "there was no Holocaust" nonsense, then I'm sure he'll get to know how "friendly" New Yorkers can be.

i hope he comes to NYC.  There are probably more jews here than there are in Israel!  They definitely know how to rally the troops as well.  they were all over the place when Mel Gibsons passion movie was debuting, i can only imagine the protest if this guy comes to town.

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
SLCPUNK
« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2007, 02:40:31 AM »

Ahmedinejad tortures his own people, he silences them.  The man has no concept of human rights.  His foreign policy is to bring chaos to the world.

Sounds like Bush to me...
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2007, 02:45:02 AM »

Ahmedinejad tortures his own people, he silences them.? The man has no concept of human rights.? His foreign policy is to bring chaos to the world.

^ and so shall the history books say in due time...

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
DevilHatesALoser
« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2007, 03:19:45 AM »

Ahmedinejad tortures his own people, he silences them.? The man has no concept of human rights.? His foreign policy is to bring chaos to the world.

Are you out of your fucking mind?? Name one American citizen Bush has tortured.? Tell me how your views have been silenced.? You being alive and able to spread your hate mongering is proof America isn't a fascist state.? You truly are a dispicable human being.? You are low class, ignorant and cruel.? I wish nothing but bad things on you.? If I ever meet you in person, I'll put you in your place.?
SLCPUNK
« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2007, 03:33:32 AM »

Are you out of your fucking mind?  Name one American citizen Bush has tortured.  Tell me how your views have been silenced.  You being alive and able to spread your hate mongering is proof America isn't a fascist state.  You truly are a dispicable human being.  You are low class, ignorant and cruel.  I wish nothing but bad things on you.  If I ever meet you in person, I'll put you in your place. 

Bush's "laws" have resulted in the kidnapping of innocent people, their imprisonment, months of torture, and eventual release (after finding out they tortured the wrong person for half a year.)

Opposing views, especially early on, were attacked at every chance possible, by many different outlets. Valerie Plame comes to mind (and all those that worked along side of her, also endangered.)

Bush has no concept of human rights, on the contrary he has done everything he can to avoid adhering to them.

His policies have made us less safe, created a terror state, a recruiting ground for jihadist loonies, and placed our soldiers in the middle of a civil war. He has brought Chaos to the middle east, using you guys likes toilets, while rewarding his corporate pals with billion dollar pay days. These are not my words (with the exception corporate profiteering), these are the words of the National Intelligence Estimate.

I've got to hand it to you Dim, you sure don't act like an officer in the military. One who comes online and spouts abuse,and makes veiled physical threats every time he reads something he does not like. It sure would be funny, if somebody printed up all the horrible shit you wrote here (including the debasing of your fellow soldiers) and mailed it to your superiors.

LOL

The post was a two-for-one satire.

Did you hear anything whiz over your head by chance?

Get the egg of your face yet?

stolat
Banned
VIP

« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2007, 03:37:13 AM »

It's me that hates Wiki and denounces the use of it (from an academic point of view).

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2007, 05:48:49 AM »

Show me the quotes where Christ advocates killing your enemies ...

"I say to you that to everyone who has, more shall be given, but from the one who does not have, even what he does have shall be taken away.? As for my enemies who do not want me to reign over them, bring them here and kill them in my presence" (Luke 19:26-27).

"Do not think that I have come to send peace on Earth.? I did not come to send peace, but a sword.? I am sent to set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law" (Matthew 10:34-35).

There are many others where "he" advocated the gouging of eyes, stoning, and the silencing of critics and non-believers.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2007, 05:57:30 AM by fuckin crazy » Logged

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #50 on: September 23, 2007, 06:00:28 AM »

"I say to you that to everyone who has, more shall be given, but from the one who does not have, even what he does have shall be taken away.  As for my enemies who do not want me to reign over them, bring them here and kill them in my presence" (Luke 19:26-27).

"Do not think that I have come to send peace on Earth.  I did not come to send peace, but a sword.  I am sent to set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law" (Matthew 10:34-35).

There are many others where "he" advocated the gouging of eyes, stoning, and the silencing of critics and non-believers.

well, theres far less white people, who are christians that find the need to go kill these days, unlike another, currently highly popular religion at the moment...

html sucks
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #51 on: September 23, 2007, 06:09:08 AM »

"I say to you that to everyone who has, more shall be given, but from the one who does not have, even what he does have shall be taken away. As for my enemies who do not want me to reign over them, bring them here and kill them in my presence" (Luke 19:26-27).

"Do not think that I have come to send peace on Earth. I did not come to send peace, but a sword. I am sent to set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law" (Matthew 10:34-35).

well, theres far less white people, who are christians that find the need to go kill these days, unlike another, currently highly popular religion at the moment...

I was mearly responding to a challenge. Though, I think all religions are "fucked". None are no better than the others.

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
stolat
Banned
VIP

« Reply #52 on: September 23, 2007, 06:17:16 AM »

So you're saying it's The Crusades.......but in reverse.

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #53 on: September 23, 2007, 10:46:50 AM »

Any shot in hell that we can talk about the topic or is this turning into the 99th thread we have on why people hate Bush...

...also, personal attacks are not a good way to get your point across.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #54 on: September 23, 2007, 11:28:58 AM »

basically i think the islamic extremists are having the equivilent of the crusades we had centuries ago.

html sucks
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #55 on: September 23, 2007, 11:48:22 AM »

basically i think the islamic extremists are having the equivilent of the crusades we had centuries ago.

Trying to export your religion on others in a forceful way....yeah, I see the similarities.  Agreed.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
DevilHatesALoser
« Reply #56 on: September 23, 2007, 12:27:25 PM »

SLC,

Go ahead and mail my superiors.  Do you think for a second they would care what you say after reading your hate?  You believe 9/11 was an inside job and Bush is a terrorist, we'd have a huge laugh and a beer over it.  You really are a loser.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2007, 12:37:07 PM by Walter O'Dim » Logged
Prometheus
VIP

I've been working all week on one of them.....

« Reply #57 on: September 23, 2007, 12:36:35 PM »

... and the collective grows....

........oh wait..... nooooooo...... How come there aren't any fake business seminars in Newfoundland?!?? Sad? ............
SLCPUNK
« Reply #58 on: September 23, 2007, 12:38:51 PM »

Yawn......

See you next time you register.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2007, 01:04:30 PM by SLCPUNK » Logged
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #59 on: September 23, 2007, 01:57:11 PM »

well, theres far less white people, who are christians that find the need to go kill these days

Could also be because 5-7 % of the planet's population is white, go figure.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: