Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 11:27:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  two 'rare' '06 GNR dvd's up for trade..
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: two 'rare' '06 GNR dvd's up for trade..  (Read 15698 times)
Kaleigh
Headliner

Fucking Off In G

« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2007, 11:40:25 PM »

He payed for it, he says he's going to share it soon, but he wants to make some TRADES (have you ever wondered about the meaning of ''trading community''?) before doing it. I think that's absolutely normal, acceptable and reasonable.

Thanks for explaining it, estabanf.   Smiley Since I'm another one of the average joe type fans (though I DO want to try my hand at some point at this whole thing), I'll use just a little patience until it's shared. 

San Francisco, CA 9/21/06
Universal City, CA 12/17/06
Mountain View, CA 10/20/12
Las Vegas, NV 11/24/12
San Francisco, CA 8/9/2016
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2007, 01:41:09 AM »

I haven't posted in a while but I cannot believe any of you guys are giving Cotis crap over this.  He has done nothing but benefit the trading and torrenting community and has always come through on his word.  I know the buying and selling of boots is a touchy subject but he has helped to liberate some shows that we all got to see/torrent/etc. in the past.  He has every right in the world to hold out for a bit to better his own collection if he can.  In the end it benefits everyone when more shows get circulated.

I see a few new names over in this section so guys please do not get bent out of shape over this, this is just how trading works.  Wink

Kaleigh
Headliner

Fucking Off In G

« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2007, 02:23:14 AM »

That's what I was thinking too, Bandita.  It'll work out better for all of us if people like Cotis can get some other rare shows through this - even though I was confused at first, now I see how it works. 

San Francisco, CA 9/21/06
Universal City, CA 12/17/06
Mountain View, CA 10/20/12
Las Vegas, NV 11/24/12
San Francisco, CA 8/9/2016
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2007, 05:29:56 AM »

Like it or not, it's his bootlegs, his rules.

But what you can't accuse him of is hoarding the damn show.

He's trading it. You just don't have anything to trade it with. Neither do I.

Do you see me crying? No. I know what patience means.

Don't expect everything to be torrented when you want it.

People will trade for it and when the time comes, you will get it.

Groovie In VT
Rocker

You know where you are? Your on the fucking Intern

« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2007, 08:53:50 AM »

Hey easy guys!  Not all of us spend our whole lives living on the board or following the world of GnR Bootlegs.  I wasn't even trying to get him to torrent the darn thing, I much prefer to just get my boots ready to use and not have to download em and then make em, call me lazy, but I am just too busy most times.

Now that said, I am sorry if I upset the apple cart or made Cotis mad, that wasn't my intent. Just a fan who went to some shows and was hoping to get copies to have memories later. Hell I STILL don't have the May 17 Hammerstien show cuz when that came out I put in my name and waited for my turn and lo and behold, never heard from anyone. One day I suppose I will find someone that will hook me up with a copy, hopefully without much fuss.

Groovie In VT....... and don't you forget it!!
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2007, 10:53:22 AM »

Hey easy guys!  Not all of us spend our whole lives living on the board or following the world of GnR Bootlegs.  I wasn't even trying to get him to torrent the darn thing, I much prefer to just get my boots ready to use and not have to download em and then make em, call me lazy, but I am just too busy most times.

Now that said, I am sorry if I upset the apple cart or made Cotis mad, that wasn't my intent. Just a fan who went to some shows and was hoping to get copies to have memories later. Hell I STILL don't have the May 17 Hammerstien show cuz when that came out I put in my name and waited for my turn and lo and behold, never heard from anyone. One day I suppose I will find someone that will hook me up with a copy, hopefully without much fuss.

Pm me your full name and address and I'll send you a copy.

Groovie In VT
Rocker

You know where you are? Your on the fucking Intern

« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2007, 11:44:13 AM »

Thank you very much! ok

Groovie In VT....... and don't you forget it!!
djcleaver
Rocker

deep waits...

« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2007, 12:39:55 PM »

Like it or not, it's his bootlegs, his rules.

But what you can't accuse him of is hoarding the damn show.

He's trading it. You just don't have anything to trade it with. Neither do I.

Do you see me crying? No. I know what patience means.

Don't expect everything to be torrented when you want it.

People will trade for it and when the time comes, you will get it.

I totally agree. Once again my fellow greek is right on target.
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2007, 02:29:33 PM »

Hey easy guys!? Not all of us spend our whole lives living on the board or following the world of GnR Bootlegs.? I wasn't even trying to get him to torrent the darn thing, I much prefer to just get my boots ready to use and not have to download em and then make em, call me lazy, but I am just too busy most times.

I still have this sitting on my PC and can easily burn a copy and mail it up to VT since I am in NY, a bit closer.  Just PM me and let me know.
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2007, 04:18:28 PM »

I got the Quebec show from the guy who filmed it, but the authoring was pretty crappy (no good menus or anything fancy), so I'll have to re-author it if I find time. I'm pretty busy these days but if it's not out in a little while, just let me know.

cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2007, 05:04:24 PM »

I got the Quebec show from the guy who filmed it, but the authoring was pretty crappy (no good menus or anything fancy), so I'll have to re-author it if I find time. I'm pretty busy these days but if it's not out in a little while, just let me know.

it will be, people just cant seem to get that. I've got these shows by trading some other 'good shows' for them, rare shows. I'm just looking to get something back...im sure you can understand?

if not, i dont really care, but its just how I feel.
acdcUSSR
Rocker

Here Tomorrow...

« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2007, 07:04:47 PM »

Cotis could've kept these shows in the dark for years. I suggest you just wait and stop getting your panties in a bunch. Cotis isn't a hoarder. He just doesn't wanna pay $$$$$$ for something then release it for free. Offer something of similar "value" and you'll get it. Or wait a few weeks or months and you'll still get it.

You dig, what the fuck I'm saying? Homefuck!?
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2007, 07:22:41 PM »

I still have this sitting on my PC and can easily burn a copy and mail it up to VT since I am in NY, a bit closer.  Just PM me and let me know.

No problem from me, I was just trying to help but if there's someone closer it would be better...

If he's fine with it then pm eachother...

sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2007, 07:45:32 PM »

yes everyone relax, cotis is far from a horder.

Now if you all want to find something horded, start digging for the boston show that is said to exist or the 3 cam NJ show from 06.

12-17 will be out in due time. When cotis says the word.  ok

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2007, 08:50:36 PM »

Cotis could've kept these shows in the dark for years. I suggest you just wait and stop getting your panties in a bunch. Cotis isn't a hoarder. He just doesn't wanna pay $$$$$$ for something then release it for free. Offer something of similar "value" and you'll get it. Or wait a few weeks or months and you'll still get it.

yes everyone relax, cotis is far from a horder.

Now if you all want to find something horded, start digging for the boston show that is said to exist or the 3 cam NJ show from 06.

12-17 will be out in due time. When cotis says the word.  ok

exactly.

thanks for understanding guys.
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2007, 02:15:55 PM »

it will be, people just cant seem to get that. I've got these shows by trading some other 'good shows' for them, rare shows. I'm just looking to get something back...im sure you can understand?

No worries, I'm gonna have to re-author it for myself anyway so I thought I could share it with other fans if it's not out by the time I do this. If it is then that's perfect. In all honesty I didn't even have time to watch it entirely. My comment wasn't against you or anything.

cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2007, 05:00:48 PM »

No worries, I'm gonna have to re-author it for myself anyway so I thought I could share it with other fans if it's not out by the time I do this. If it is then that's perfect. In all honesty I didn't even have time to watch it entirely. My comment wasn't against you or anything.

okay, small misunderstanding!  ok
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2007, 11:35:06 PM »

just posting in this to see if anyones still interested and stuff.
gunns1
Legend

I am the Soul Monster of HTGTH

« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2007, 09:05:25 AM »

Quick question/whatever you wanna call it...

Isnt it kinda ironic,

how you say

" I want to trade x for a rare show as this one is so rare, but dont worry guys, a few people have it,
so It will be out in a torrent, soon, you will see the shows soon guys"

but 2 seconds later, you ask for a rare show that probably only 1-2 people might have (Take the vma rehearsals for example)...

So in other words, would anyone be willing to trade their rare stuff,
if all they would have to do, is hold on to it, wait a few weeks, wait until someone trades their rare shit,
then sit back, download the show your willing to trade?

btw... Why dont you just torrent it for everyone, and let everyone just share everything,
that way Theres none of this "I have more power then you, my name is God, now only the selected few that have something that is of higher value, can only communicate to me"

Lol, just kidding pulling ya chain,
anyways, good luck ok,

Enjoy watchin the show...

'Awesome! The due is a sick guitar player!!! He's the real deal... and you don't come by the real deal very often.
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2007, 09:31:32 AM »

Cotis, is there any possibility to rip the audio of the Gibson dvd and make it available on mp3? I'm specially interested on Chinese Democracy..

Sorry for asking this and if it's not possible, I'll sure understand. Smiley

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: