Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 07:06:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227771 Posts in 43246 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  The "I Just Got Home Wasted"/"I'm Just Wasted Anyway" Thread...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 23 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The "I Just Got Home Wasted"/"I'm Just Wasted Anyway" Thread...  (Read 51522 times)
Dot
Cute and sweet
Banned
Legend

please come back (to the band of hacks)

« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2003, 02:50:49 AM »

It?s 3am(I must be lonely)...and I just got home wasted...man it seems I?m keeping this thread alive

Rock N? Roll is the answer!!!
loretian
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2003, 10:50:37 PM »

I just got back from Turkey Day with my family and finished off a shitty bottle of wine in about 8 minutes.  Not drunk yet, but soon!  So this is a preemptive posting...... beer
Dot
Cute and sweet
Banned
Legend

« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2003, 08:39:04 PM »

Man I just got home wasted...it seems I?m the only one keeping this thread alive

Lisa
You talkin' to me?
Legend

Here Today..Gone To The syndicate

« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2003, 09:50:01 PM »

somehow there is two of every letter on this key board...god bless work place xmas parties and free sweet sweet booze beer

loretian
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2003, 08:00:29 PM »

AH geez.... Its only     6:50 PM an d I'm fuckin trashed......... at least I beat my boss at foosball...........ung.........................and now I'm being forced into bar                     hipping......alright.  bye.
Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

Comedy is tragedy plus time

« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2003, 06:47:30 PM »

Fuck!!! I just got home wasted.. And what do I see.. A thread about the "new" GN'R shirt... And about "Why does Robin have his own T-shirt", why... I mean what the fuck!! And when someone takes their time to explain the fucker how Robin actually is a part of the band and how Buckethead also is a part of the band an also happens to have a t-shirt of his own.. Well then.. A Bill Fucking Local Hicks comes up and fucking makes my day by pointing out that Buckethead is for the kids, and Robin just sucks ass.. Well thank you ladies and gentlemen.. I'm fucking going home..

I have been wanting to say this for a long ..... long time. Since we don't have any new news, and since we seem to have run out of good topics, why not talk about something completely different in the Jungle section, instead of trying to FUCKING start another "Who sucks who doesn't" thread at the Guns department.. Now don't get me wrong: the whole voting thing's been cool. I don't mind that. The thing that I do mind are the people who are just waiting for a topic that'll open up some sort of chance for them to bash either the new band.. Or the old one. It usually is about the new band (and who should be kicked out because they really REALLY suck), but sometimes we even have these "heroes" who try to convince (spelling? who gives a fuck) others that "the new band is a lot better because the old just actually sucked ass. I mean sure I listened to the old shit, but now that I listen to the new stuff.. Fuck Slash.. Duff.. Izzy.. Steven Matt and Gilby for that matter too.. Fuck 'em all.. Axl is the man.. Yeah.." That pisses me off too.

I mean if we don't have any new news.. We might as well just fight over who should be in the band and who shouldn't.. Because it can't be up to the bandmembers themselves to figure out if they should be in the band. I mean surely they do need outside assistance on the matter. How the fuck could Axl really realize who he wants to make music with without all of our musical knowledge, and our input.. I mean he really must be lost without us. I say fuck that. We have a new show coming up.. We have a date set up.. We do know (or speculate) that Guns would prolly not do another gig without any new material (live or single/album release). We have all this.. But still. Who knows... Maybe Axl still needs us to tell him that 60% of his "hired guns" are incompetent, and to make things even worse.. stupid, because they are themselves who they've been for a long time even before they joined Guns.

And don't you even fucking try to make me talk about the all fucking brand new GN'R / Nirvana argument... Well fuck that too. And 5thofwhiskey... If I ever see a GN'R video with the Hilton Sisters in a cage dancing. I really thought we'd be above that.

Maybe all the things that I've said don't really make a good point to you.. Maybe it's all just in my delusional head. Maybe I'm really imagining all this.. The attitude and the actions of some of the posters. Maybe I am nothing but a.... [song title that everyone should know how to fill]!!!

Yes this is mostly about GN'R, yes it might be better if it was in the Gn'R section, but fuck. I just got home wasted so fuck all of you mods.. Especially the global ones with the Ske.. whassname?? The thing is that this is actually not about GN'R and should prolly be in the Admin section, but fuck that too, since I'm in the state of mind that gives me the access to this thread. G'd nite.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2003, 06:58:58 PM by Skeba » Logged

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
loretian
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2003, 08:31:29 PM »

Right on, Skeba!  I totally agree with you on the threads about who's better, who's more influential, etc etc.  God damn.  It's annoying as hell and that's the reason I usually don't get involved in those conversations.

And I have no idea what that song title is, but I can guess.  Smiley

As for the thread, I'm still at work but I'm fucking wasted.  Had to have a meeting at 5:30 PM today, but it was with my boss and a bunch of fat, white, business-owning, male millionaires.  It was quite the learning experience for me.  I especially enjoyed getting drunk as the meeting went on, and how the interaction went.  You could say shit to anybody, and it was all cool.  Everybody felt so strongly and passionately about things, and they were all correct in what they were saying, being very smart, successful people, but ultimately were pushing different aims and different markets.  Anyway.......  time to go beat my boss at a few games of foosball.   Hopefully by the time I get home I'll be sober enough to go out drinking again.......  ok
loretian
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2003, 09:52:39 PM »

... And my boss beat me 3-2 games...... ah well..... to the bars!
Dot
Cute and sweet
Banned
Legend

« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2003, 11:42:18 AM »

I got home wasted at 3am...fell asleep at 530am listening tot he new Korn album and woke up at 845am...only 3 hrs of sleep which is why I must go.

loretian
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2003, 06:40:26 PM »

I'm at work and I'm wasted....just beat my boss at foosball, woohoo!

I also just picked up a bag for the first time in a long time.... can't wait to go home and waste the hours away......
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2003, 07:50:07 PM »

Fuck!!! I just got home wasted.. And what do I see.. A thread about the "new" GN'R shirt... And about "Why does Robin have his own T-shirt", why... I mean what the fuck!! And when someone takes their time to explain the fucker how Robin actually is a part of the band and how Buckethead also is a part of the band an also happens to have a t-shirt of his own.. Well then.. A Bill Fucking Local Hicks comes up and fucking makes my day by pointing out that Buckethead is for the kids, and Robin just sucks ass.. Well thank you ladies and gentlemen.. I'm fucking going home..

I think I sparked a rant.   Kiss
loretian
« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2003, 04:08:48 AM »

Yes!!!  After much searching... we found the one bar open on Christmas.  The lpace was rockin'........................... and coincidently I knew the bartender so it was $12 for a full night fo tearing it up........me and my buddy.  Shit, yeah.  I just got home wasted.
TheLizardKid
Headliner

Staple your head to the floor.

« Reply #32 on: December 27, 2003, 10:10:57 PM »

It's 3 AM, do you know where your weiner is? Yep, just got home wasted. Just came back from some shitty pubs with overpriced bullshit for drinks. Excellent company however! Unfortunately I wasn't up for it tonight, so I came home and cracked open a can of beer and put on a Pearl Jam CD. Live in Seattle, 6th Nov 2000. Fucking brilliant! As much as I love GNR, I can't help beginning to think PJ are a far better band. More prolific, more together and they seem to care about their fans. Christ, I am pissed!

Once divided...nothing left to subtract...
Some words when spoken...can't be taken back...
Walks on his own...with thoughts he can't help thinking...
Future's above...but in the past he's slow and sinking...
Caught a bolt 'a lightnin'...cursed the day he let it go...

Jesus....with all the ......'s , it's like MCT is writing this.....! Can't ..... seem .... to stop ...... typing........'s

When the teacher put the ruler down on my hand
I laugh!
Cross my heart and hide reliever in trails of blood,
I love?!?
loretian
« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2003, 10:28:21 PM »

I'm not wasted, and I didn't just get home, but soon I will be at home wasted.

I just put my laundry in the machines downstairs... and this crippled guy in a wheelchair asked me to help him transfer some of his laundry.  Of course I agreed, and proceeded to move some of the fecally disturbing pieces of clothing I've ever seen in my life.  Seriously, I think he just transferred shit to more clothing because he must have had so much in his underwear.  I'm sure the guy has some sort of incontinence problem, so it's not his fault, but damnit that was the nastiest thing I've ever done.

Anyway, to reward myself for being so nice, and because the Packers still suck despite the Vikings sucking it up, I'm going to drink a bottle of wine .. or two.. or three... or four or more.   beer  Thusly, I shall soon be wasted.
loretian
« Reply #34 on: December 31, 2003, 04:15:47 PM »

I'm at work... wasted again.  HAPPY NEW YEARS!  almost.. soon!!!!  I'm 9-0 for foosball games.  Bahahah.  Bring it!
GitFuckedUp
Humble as a mumble in the jungle of shouts and screams
Rocker

Downpresser man, where you gonna run to?

« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2004, 02:41:14 AM »

I just got home kinda drunk... well not really, but the times I actually did get home actually drunk I don't remember and I'm pretty damn sure I went straight to bed.  Just thought I'd write some shit here because I never remember or care to put my 2 cents in here. Alcohol's got ahold of me as usual.  
« Last Edit: January 14, 2004, 02:42:06 AM by GitFuckedUp » Logged

-Catch you on the flip-floP-
Laura
I'm not cute!!!
VIP

Swallow Choke And Die

« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2004, 12:57:08 AM »

well i just got home and im feelin kinda sick... drank a wee bit much... i have a very low tolerence! well im kiinda mad too... what the fuck gives the guys a right to fuckin grab my ass when they walk by! like what the fuck! it is my ass and not theres and it is for me or my bf to touch! no one else!!! i wanted to punch a guy! how would he like it is i were to walk up to him and grab his ass? well maybe thats a bad question to ask! but for any guy out there who does that DONT! some people dont like it! and if u do do it... please dont wonder why the girl is givin u a dirty look after! no its not cause im a bitch its cause i dont wnat u to touch me!

And It Breaks My Heart To Know The Only Reason You Are Here Now Is A Reminder Of What I'll Never Have...
loretian
« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2004, 04:57:05 PM »

Well, it's been awhile.  But I'm at work, and we've got a keg left over from a party... so by order of the boss, we must finish it before it goes bad!  And thusly, I am wasted, or nearly so.  Not home, yet though.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2004, 04:57:40 PM by loretian » Logged
Lisa
You talkin' to me?
Legend

Here Today..Gone To The syndicate

« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2004, 12:08:08 AM »

So can't believe that it is only midnight...I ditched my friends at the club, so can't deal with the men bullshit(soory guys , I know you are not all alike)..damn drunk again..I so have to get a life and stop reading Pushkin...damn that Red Red Wine...mmmm, time for some more me thinks...afteralll, I get to sleep it off all damn day if I want...the happy drunk has turned despondant and bitter...cheers to sweet sweet booze beer

loretian
« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2004, 06:34:23 PM »

Ugh... it was a "company retreat" day... and unsurprisingly, I find myself drunk and the party hasn't even started yet!

To the "executes texas inmates" thread contributors, I fully intend to respond but it may not be until tomorrow.  It depends on if I feel sober enough to deliver a worthy response later on tonight, but I kind of doubt it.  We'll see!  Otherwise, tomorrow.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 23 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: