Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 07:47:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227805 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  BRAND NEW DVDR I JUST GOT TODAY
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: BRAND NEW DVDR I JUST GOT TODAY  (Read 14324 times)
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« on: October 03, 2007, 10:15:57 PM »

1988-08-07 1DVD Orange County Fairgrounds, Middletown, NY, USA GNRAsylum
1990-04-07 1DVD Indianapolis Farm Aid IV unknown
1991-01-20 1DVD Rock in Rio II Festival, Maracana Stadium, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil Milton Purple
1991-01-20 1DVD Rock in Rio II Festival, Maracana Stadium, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil Southern Cross
1991-01-23 1DVD Rock in Rio II Festival, Maracana Stadium, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil Southern Cross
1991-05-29 1DVD Deer Creek Music Center, Noblesville, IN, USA In Bed With Axl Bac Entertainement
1991-06-07 1DVD CNE Grandstand, Toronto, Canada Briggsy
1991-07-02 1DVD Riverport Amphitheatre, Maryland Heights, MO, USA BTD
1992-07-17 1DVD RFK Stadium, Washington, DC, USA GNRAsylum
1992-02-22 2DVD Tokyo pirated copy from South East Asia
1992-09-24 2DVD Oakland Coliseum, Oakland, CA, USA GNRAsylum
1992-05-16 1DVD Slane Castle, Slane, Ireland BTD
1993-03-09 1DVD Hartford Civic Center, Hartford, CT, USA BTD
1993-03-12 1DVD Copps Coliseum, Hamilton, Canada BTD
xx.xx.xxxx 1DVD VH1 Behind the Music Eng-Spa carlniceboy
xx.xx.xxxx 1DVD VH1 Behind the Music BTD

THANK GOD FOR THE BOMB    http://gnrundergroundnation.co.nr/    A COOL NEW GNR TRADING DL SITE
maccladd
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2007, 01:37:08 PM »

Since when did the tosser that is GNRASYLUM author the dvd's you have listed.
Limulus
Legend

A dream realized...

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2007, 01:42:26 PM »

^^ existing DVDR -> GAYNRASYLUM new menu adding -> DVDR -> $$$$

Re-Union time, baby!!
zombux
Legend

watching the sky moves sideways...

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2007, 02:21:56 PM »

^^ existing DVDR -> GAYNRASYLUM new menu adding -> DVDR -> $$$$

+ his menus are outstanding crap. his authoring of 2006-11-05 has unworking menu, it has no real chapters but chapter each 15 minutes or so. someone should kick his faggot ass. BTD authorings are far better Wink even though they are also reauthorings of existing dvds, with no real quality gain.

about Milton Purple Rios, I was pretty disappointed, they only have mono sound and overall quality is nothing great

Southern Cross are good, very recommended, I love their authoring of RIR3!

estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2007, 03:40:54 PM »

people keep re-authoring existing DVDs... if they only author them better than the previous authorers... but GNRasylum and BTD's dvds are pure trash

I will never understand this... but what is even more difficult to understand is people buying/trading/downloading this stuff...

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
ROSE
VIP

Nice boys Dont Play Rock N Roll!!!!!!

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2007, 03:55:16 PM »

Something I will never understand is why people need several different copies of the same show/comp, just authored by different people, whats the point same show/comp. Roll Eyes If the sound or picture quality is better than yes, but if not why bother.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2007, 03:57:38 PM by ROSE » Logged
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2007, 04:14:50 PM »

because if u trade stuff u aleays have a person ask for a version of that show by a different person than u have i got it alot to me

THANK GOD FOR THE BOMB    http://gnrundergroundnation.co.nr/    A COOL NEW GNR TRADING DL SITE
zombux
Legend

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2007, 04:35:01 PM »

Something I will never understand is why people need several different copies of the same show/comp, just authored by different people, whats the point same show/comp. Roll Eyes If the sound or picture quality is better than yes, but if not why bother.

it's called collecting dude. it's the same as if you have one song at many bootlegs.

timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2007, 04:43:30 PM »

u hit the nail on the head  my friend because if people put it in terms of a song oh i have jungle on this video i do not need no more. for collectors we get it all may sound dumb to most but it is fun and a hobby

zombux
Legend

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2007, 04:44:54 PM »

right. it's great as long as it's fun. yeah, I don't think we need reauthored versions of old stuff, but hey, if it already exists, I want it Grin

agropolus
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2007, 09:26:46 AM »

it's called collecting dude. it's the same as if you have one song at many bootlegs.

I must disagree, each performance of the same song is different in each show, even if only slightly

But what people do is get the exact same source for a DVD and just make a new menu, but the actual content is exactly the same. Hell, I could reauthor all my DVDs and start trading them as new versions just to get more stuff, but I don't think it's fair and if everyone starts doing that it will be one hell of a mess
ROSE
VIP

Nice boys Dont Play Rock N Roll!!!!!!

« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2007, 12:43:40 PM »

Exactly, agropolus , at the end of the day its still the same show, just authored by different people. Same song on many bootlegs is completely different, they are all different performances in different citys/countrys not the same show with nicer packaging. Anyway if you guys want to collect 100 different versions the same show thats your choice. I just do not see the point. Just my opinion. I would seek out better versions if the sound quality/picture quality was better.
droezle
King of comedy
Banned
Rocker

Here today,gone to hell

« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2007, 02:26:15 PM »

1991-05-29 1DVD Deer Creek Music Center, Noblesville, IN, USA In Bed With Axl Bac Entertainement

I bought this one a while back on ebay.(silver pressed dvd,not a copy of a copy) I personally prefer to buy a silver pressed bootleg dvd instead of downloading and burning them on a disc.

Where's Axl?
Limulus
Legend

A dream realized...

« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2007, 02:28:35 PM »

^^ yes, you are one of the main targets from all the re-re-releasers. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Re-Union time, baby!!
droezle
King of comedy
Banned
Rocker

Here today,gone to hell

« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2007, 02:34:06 PM »

^^ yes, you are one of the main targets from all the re-re-releasers. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

So what? A blanc dvd also costs you some mony.  yes

Where's Axl?
Limulus
Legend

A dream realized...

« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2007, 02:51:59 PM »

i assume your "mony" means "money"? if so....what a great comparing you did. please could you lead me to just one "store" or auction where i can buy silver pressed bootlegs for less than 50cent?? Cheesy

Re-Union time, baby!!
droezle
King of comedy
Banned
Rocker

Here today,gone to hell

« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2007, 02:43:20 AM »

i assume your "mony" means "money"? if so....what a great comparing you did. please could you lead me to just one "store" or auction where i can buy silver pressed bootlegs for less than 50cent?? Cheesy

And how much money did you spend on blanc dvd's in the past years? The silver pressed dvd's i bought are all pro shot and they all have a better quality (image,sound) than those you can download over the net. That's the reason why i buy them (and i always will). If you can live with that,fine. Not my problem. I downloaded several fanmade/filmed shows from the net in the past years and it's just annoying imo to see or not to see something decent from the band.

Where's Axl?
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2007, 02:59:09 AM »

i assume your "mony" means "money"? if so....what a great comparing you did. please could you lead me to just one "store" or auction where i can buy silver pressed bootlegs for less than 50cent?  Cheesy

The silver pressed dvd's i bought are all pro shot and they all have a better quality (image,sound) than those you can download over the net.

Huh

can you give me an example?

Bootlegs companies simply use to re-author the same old and well known recordings. They still do that because there is people, like you, who buy.

No offenses. You can do whatever you like with your money and with your life. But to give you just an example:

this recording was available to download for free (382 Mb)

New York 2006 [Second Warm Up Gig]
Hammerstein Ballroom - New York, NY
Taper: DK-WI | Location: FOB/ROC ~15' | Recording: AKG CK31s (In Hat, ORTF) > AKG LM3 Ls > AKG MPAIIILs > Oade ACM Marantz PMD660 (Mic In, -20dB) | Transfer: Marantz PMD660 > USB2.0 > CDWave > Sound Forge* > FLAC

You only need to spend 50 cents in a CD-R to have THE SAME or even a better version (you never know what they do with the FLACs they download from DIME) than this:

Mountain Rock
Hammerstein Ballroom - New York, NY
Original CD-R's

Bootlegs companies that make Silver pressed CD's and/or DVDs use/have the same things that are available to download at trackers. They just do some edits here and there (in the best cases), they add a title (most of them unoriginal and horrible) and they sell them. They dont have the decency of making quality silver pressed CD's anymore: they are releasing crappy CD-Rs...

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
droezle
King of comedy
Banned
Rocker

Here today,gone to hell

« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2007, 03:17:38 AM »

The silver pressed dvd's i bought are all pro shot and they all have a better quality (image,sound) than those you can download over the net.

Huh

can you give me an example?

Bootlegs companies simply use to re-author the same old and well known recordings. They still do that because there is people, like you, who buy.

No offenses. You can do whatever you like with your money and with your life.

The Noblesville show for example. I downloaded this show last year from the net and i was very dissapointed about the image quality. Lot of skips and scratches during the songs (i hope you understand what i mean to say). It looked like a very old video that has been played a thousand times before. The silver pressed dvd i bought from this show doesn't has this. Lot of you probably will refuse to understand why i buy bootleg dvd's/cd's but i'm an old fan and i didn't had the possibility to download and burn cd's/dvd's 18 years ago.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2007, 03:27:06 AM by droezle » Logged

Where's Axl?
Limulus
Legend

A dream realized...

« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2007, 04:24:00 AM »

And how much money did you spend on blanc dvd's in the past years? The silver pressed dvd's i bought are all pro shot and they all have a better quality (image,sound) than those you can download over the net. That's the reason why i buy them (and i always will). If you can live with that,fine. Not my problem. I downloaded several fanmade/filmed shows from the net in the past years and it's just annoying imo to see or not to see something decent from the band.

you can throw your money in the trash whenever you want like i give a fuck. but maybe we can help you a little SAVING your money for much more imortant things like kids, vacation, whatever...

facts:
- every blanc cdr/dvdr is cheaper than a silver disc, period!
- you can also download Proshots from the net not only fanfilmed shows, dude!
- ALL freely circulating unofficial (best quality available) GN'R Proshot shows are original sourced from fans' work -> DVDR and are not from any silverpressed bootleg company in the first place.

but yeah, its some hard to get the best source for some newer collectors (or so) when f.e. you have to pick from ~20 different authored Ritz88 shows. as a result GN'R fans need some guide with listing the best (not all) sources with some quality description and comparing to other sources so that people like "droezle" wouldnt need to give away their money to cashhorny bootleg companies or download crap quality.

Re-Union time, baby!!
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: