Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2024, 12:47:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227963 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Jesus and his " rebirth" after the fatal 3 days
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Jesus and his " rebirth" after the fatal 3 days  (Read 7856 times)
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2007, 11:01:18 AM »

till they prove he is real it is fake as hell

THANK GOD FOR THE BOMB    http://gnrundergroundnation.co.nr/    A COOL NEW GNR TRADING DL SITE
Lisa
You talkin' to me?
Legend

Here Today..Gone To The syndicate

« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2007, 11:06:14 AM »

so then...where did the Easter bunny come from? and why the association of Bunny and Eggs? wouldn't it be better to be the Easter Chicken? Grin

Gunner80
ohh..My somber smile
Legend

A delivery boy from the past

« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2007, 12:36:43 PM »

so then...where did the Easter bunny come from? and why the association of Bunny and Eggs? wouldn't it be better to be the Easter Chicken? Grin
South Park for the win. hihi

The Rolling Stones, greatest Rock N' Roll band ever, period!
Perfect Criminal
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2007, 03:30:39 PM »

Using your logic, you must not believe in evolution.  There is no known physical evidence of the missing-link, but I completely believe we evolved from monkeys.  The evidence of Jesus' existence as a man and his death by crucifiction are too great for me personally to dismiss as complete fabrications.  Am I convinced he was the son of God?  No.  Or that he rose from the dead?  No.  I am convinced that he existed and was crucified by the jews. 
SLCPUNK
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2007, 03:44:28 PM »

I knew a tile guy named Jesus, he was quite the mortar.
Perfect Criminal
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2007, 03:46:36 PM »

I knew a tile guy named Jesus, he was quite the mortar.

Was he born in a manger?
TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2007, 06:36:59 PM »

Using your logic, you must not believe in evolution.  There is no known physical evidence of the missing-link, but I completely believe we evolved from monkeys. 

There are plenty of known transitional fossils, and evolution doesn't claim we evolved from monkeys.

The evidence of Jesus' existence as a man and his death by crucifiction are too great for me personally to dismiss as complete fabrications.  Am I convinced he was the son of God?  No.  Or that he rose from the dead?  No.  I am convinced that he existed and was crucified by the jews. 

There's very little evidence outside of the gospels which contradict each other on a lot of points.

Now doesn't that make you feel better?
The pigs have won tonight
Now they can all sleep soundly
And everything is all right
JMack
VIP

Hammerstein NYC 1988

« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2007, 11:43:48 AM »

C.S.I. The Phoenicians..

"Your not a man until you've hunted man with Your BFFL SLCPUNK."  He's so dreamy.
http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/
GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2007, 12:09:29 PM »

I am convinced that he existed and was crucified by the jews.?

I believe the gospels provide that he was crucified by the Romans.

Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2007, 03:06:29 PM »

Weather he existed or not, weather he rose from the dead or not, anything can happen if you have faith enough, I think that's the main reason for any religion, now, the real question is who, when and how these histories begun to circulate, cause we all know that all these histories were written after his "dead", anyway translation for many generations and different languages has its prize and I'd say a big one specially in this story.
Now, I'm a Christian, I believe in Christ and all the history and the bible, don't tell me to prove you anything cause I wont, I guess no one will, at the end who cares, the reason why he came here (if you ever believe he existed) was only to give people hope for mankind and to love each other the rest is just BS.  peace

No man can be my equal
Gunsnroses-now
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2007, 03:20:26 PM »

I think the point of religion is faith, beliving without needing too much proof. If you learned from it and it helps you be better and feel better, then go with it. If not, or if it's making you an arrogant twit, then leave it alone.
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2007, 03:42:03 PM »

anything can happen if you have faith enough

Oh really, tell me one thing that faith can accomplish. Faith is putting belief in something that is, otherwise, illogical.

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
CSS
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2007, 04:32:20 PM »

It's called faith for a reason.

Make up your own mind as you wish, as long as it suits you.
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2007, 04:59:59 PM »

Oh really, tell me one thing that faith can accomplish. Faith is putting belief in something that is, otherwise, illogical.

Heal your body, for one.

More and more scientists are discovering that particles are reacting to brainwaves. You've probably heard of the Schrodingers Cat paradox.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2007, 05:03:12 PM »

More and more scientists are discovering that particles are reacting to brainwaves.

Examples please.

Now doesn't that make you feel better?
The pigs have won tonight
Now they can all sleep soundly
And everything is all right
Mr. Dick Purple
Legend

« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2007, 05:03:51 PM »

How can I prove faith to you if you want proofs?, there's no proof in faith, just leave it alone and go on with your life.

No man can be my equal
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2007, 05:06:49 PM »

Heal your body, for one.

More and more scientists are discovering that particles are reacting to brainwaves. You've probably heard of the Schrodingers Cat paradox.

That is not faith. There are chemical reactions going on in the brain that send triggers to release other chemicals.

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2007, 05:13:20 PM »

How can I prove faith to you if you want proofs?, there's no proof in faith, just leave it alone and go on with your life.
If " anything can happen if you have faith enough" is a true statement, then, the results of that statement are quantifiable. Are they not?

polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2007, 05:24:10 PM »

More and more scientists are discovering that particles are reacting to brainwaves.

Examples please.

Here is one about Schrodingers Cat

Schrodinger's cat has been the guinea pig (to mix metaphors) in the world of quantum mechanics thought experiments for more than seventy years. The cat is assumed to be in a box with a demonic device that triggers its death with 50 percent probability in a given time. The statement of the paradox, as usually presented, is that quantum mechanics would predict that the cat is in a state of "half-alive + half-dead" (a superposition) and that the quantum mechanical "collapse" into one of the definite outcomes is produced only when an observer opens the box to make a "measurement."

http://www.newdualism.org/papers/R.Brecha/Schrodingers-cat.htm

Here is some info on the Holographic Universe

http://www.khouse.org/articles/2002/398/

The article I read in a Norwegian science mag talked about photons hitting a mirror, and you could never know if the particle would go through or be reflected until you observed it.

In my opinion it all connects to ancient esoteric knowledge about positive and negative energies, not to mention the law of attraction (it works).

Heal your body, for one.

That is not faith. There are chemical reactions going on in the brain that send triggers to release other chemicals.

They are still triggered by faith, or thought if you will.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
Mr. Dick Purple
Legend

« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2007, 05:28:20 PM »

If " anything can happen if you have faith enough" is a true statement, then, the results of that statement are quantifiable. Are they not?

Nop they are not.

No man can be my equal
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: