Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:45:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  The board gallery (the pictures of the posters)
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 25 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The board gallery (the pictures of the posters)  (Read 122876 times)
fieldsy
Careless whisper
VIP

Use Your Illusion

« Reply #220 on: November 11, 2003, 07:42:12 PM »

Used Illusions looks like a young girl.....no wonder you and Miz fancy each other

MCT
« Reply #221 on: November 12, 2003, 11:13:09 AM »

Ahh man, I knew that you'd take a shot

Well of course................. smoking

but I just thought it would be a little more funny/creative than that.  Undecided

Jesus.........what do you want?!?!?!?.........I thought that WAS "funny/creative".................... Wink

Oh well, at least I wasn't too scared to let people know which one I was. I'm not too insecure about things like that.  Smiley

You're right.........I am scared........it's horrible living life this way............ nervous...............

This one time I ran out of food at my old appt and nobody would go to the grocery store to buy me some grub.............so, being too "insecure" to venture out into the real world to obtain the essentials of life.............I was forced to live off of half a block of hard cheese..........1/2 bottle of apple juice.................3 carrotts............a box of Ritz crackers..........6 packs of Mc Donalds sweet and sour sauce (thank God for those)................and one can of kidney beans..........for 3 weeks!!!!!!!!!

AND..........just the other day I was walking my dog around.......(nature calls) and he spy's this seagull just standing on this rock......right?........well anyway......what does he do but take a leak and ignore the fucking bird.........?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!..........can you believe that!?!?!?!?!............

loretian
« Reply #222 on: November 12, 2003, 12:34:27 PM »

Alright, jarmo just posted my first pic. (thanks jarmo!)  Check it out:
http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/boardgallery/?path=./loretian/

It's me in my halloween costume, as Slash, of course.  I will try to get a much better picture up as soon as I get one.  To give you guys an idea, I look pretty young for my age (except when I don't shave), so I would recomend thinking of a joke about how "16 year olds can't legally drink" or something along those lines....  or I'm sure you can think of something better than that.   ok  I'll get that new one up soon!
« Last Edit: November 12, 2003, 12:35:02 PM by loretian » Logged
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #223 on: November 12, 2003, 12:52:27 PM »

Alright, jarmo just posted my first pic. (thanks jarmo!)  Check it out:
http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/boardgallery/?path=./loretian/

It's me in my halloween costume, as Slash, of course.  I will try to get a much better picture up as soon as I get one.  To give you guys an idea, I look pretty young for my age (except when I don't shave), so I would recomend thinking of a joke about how "16 year olds can't legally drink" or something along those lines....  or I'm sure you can think of something better than that.   ok  I'll get that new one up soon!

cool pic dude! is it really jack or are you just pretending?? it better be real or else your costume only gets 5 out of ten rather than nine out of then..  smoking

do you have a les paul aswell?

peace

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
loretian
« Reply #224 on: November 12, 2003, 12:58:15 PM »

cool pic dude! is it really jack or are you just pretending?? it better be real or else your costume only gets 5 out of ten rather than nine out of then..  smoking\

Haha, of course it's really Jack.  Why would I pretend about something like that?  I actually just brought the bottle along and was passing it around at parties.  Although I was a little disappointed with the number of people who actually realized it was the Slash trademark drink, because most people thought I just liked JD a lot.  (I'm more of a Jameson man)

do you have a les paul aswell?

I don't, but my next guitar purchase will be a Les Paul.  I've just got a 57' rep Strat (japanese made), which I bought before I was into Gn'R, and a shitty Fender accoustic that is mainly just for practice.  But I will have a Les Paul soon, oh yes, it will be mine.   yes ok

Thanks for the compliments on the costume, btw.  I really threw it together at the last minute, otherwise it would have been more authentic (ie, much better hat and less afroish wig)
« Last Edit: November 12, 2003, 01:02:24 PM by loretian » Logged
MCT
« Reply #225 on: November 12, 2003, 01:02:31 PM »

lol............cool pic loretian Cool
Rebecca Duff Rose
Roxi McK
VIP

Kool Ranch Dres'ing

« Reply #226 on: November 12, 2003, 02:50:32 PM »

COOL!
Loretian kicks ass!
LOVIN YA COSTUME DUDE!
Hee hee!
The wig and had are rad- and the ole bottle Jack in ya hand!
NICE!  yes

SLASH- "Guitar solos are back," he said with a grin through his long, curly mane.
GNR- The hardworking band that once called themselves FAMILY!!!
The New Fiona Apple
So, what do you think of my pic?
VIP

I guess I just wasn't made for these times

« Reply #227 on: November 12, 2003, 03:22:59 PM »

What about me, What about Raven...

rofl

?I only know what I read [in the press],?
Bobby Valentine

Vicarious Existence is a fucking waste of time
-Axl Rose
loretian
« Reply #228 on: November 12, 2003, 03:34:30 PM »

Thanks for the kind comments, MCT and Rebecca.  Hopefully I'll have some real pics of me to put up soon, but they won't be nearly as fun, of course...

Rebecca, where's your pic?
« Last Edit: November 12, 2003, 03:35:11 PM by loretian » Logged
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #229 on: November 12, 2003, 08:50:38 PM »

rofl

dude you really are obsessed! rofl

(inside joke see fun & games thread)

hihi

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Rebecca Duff Rose
Roxi McK
VIP

Kool Ranch Dres'ing

« Reply #230 on: November 13, 2003, 02:55:50 PM »

Thanks for the kind comments, MCT and Rebecca.  Hopefully I'll have some real pics of me to put up soon, but they won't be nearly as fun, of course...

Rebecca, where's your pic?

I dont have a camera!!!
Might be getting one though- yay!
Lol!
If i do- i'll try my best to post it! {Hopefully it will work! - i ain't a whizz kid on computers- as /Jarmo knows!}

peace

SLASH- "Guitar solos are back," he said with a grin through his long, curly mane.
GNR- The hardworking band that once called themselves FAMILY!!!
The New Fiona Apple
VIP

« Reply #231 on: November 13, 2003, 06:13:04 PM »

rofl

dude you really are obsessed! rofl

(inside joke see fun & games thread)

hihi

Yeah, I am a sad pathetic man, let me tell you!

Bobby Valentine

-Axl Rose
Chris Misfit
« Reply #232 on: November 13, 2003, 06:20:31 PM »

Haha, attention seekers.

"Oh my GOD, what do you think of my picture. Am I cool. Please tell me I am. *sob*
MCT
« Reply #233 on: November 13, 2003, 06:23:24 PM »

. Am I cool.

............not really....................
« Last Edit: November 13, 2003, 06:24:14 PM by MCT » Logged
Chris Misfit
« Reply #234 on: November 13, 2003, 06:26:10 PM »

You can only answer the question, if I actually asked it. Not if I was quoting a certain, insecure poster.
MCT
« Reply #235 on: November 13, 2003, 06:29:23 PM »

.................. ok........................

EDIT:........... Cry........................... Cry...................................

If I cried a thousand rivers............and rode a million miles.......I would still be far away from you............

Man.............my big toe is itchy........

EDIT#2: Actually Christopher..........you are kinda cool....... Cool

EDIT#3:.....all the same you are right......I can't answer a question you didn't ask..............but you're still cool.... Cool
« Last Edit: November 13, 2003, 06:41:34 PM by MCT » Logged
The New Fiona Apple
VIP

« Reply #236 on: November 13, 2003, 06:43:13 PM »

You can only answer the question, if I actually asked it. Not if I was quoting a certain, insecure poster.

"Rant Mode On"

Hmm, you are not exactly the most secure poster either. I mean you pretty much always flame people if they have a different opinion then you and you can't control your anger if you don't get your way. At least Dizzy and Booker Floyd have points.

Don't take everything so seriously. this is a MESSAGE BOARD. It is not life and most people act differently on a message board than they usually do (such as most of the one post wonders) in real life.

Most of us here are bored people with the same primary interest in mind, wanting something to distract us for an hour or two each day, and then go back to our regular lives. We go here for fun (and for some rumors/News) and we shouldn't have to have unpleasant wankers (Haha, I used a british word) like you trying to mock us on every opportunity.

"Rant Mode off"

P.S. I am at my local library right now.   Cheesy
« Last Edit: November 13, 2003, 06:45:33 PM by The New Fiona Apple » Logged

Bobby Valentine

-Axl Rose
MCT
« Reply #237 on: November 13, 2003, 06:48:49 PM »

<actually laughing>.................

In a weird way "thanx Fiona"..............

But I don't give a fuck............... Grin

In fact I like Chris...........and love the "shit he gets on with".........................he can say what he wants to me and I'd only laugh...................

But a sincere thanks Fiona.............(I simply didn't need it)
The New Fiona Apple
VIP

« Reply #238 on: November 13, 2003, 06:56:15 PM »

<actually laughing>.................

In a weird way "thanx Fiona"..............

But I don't give a fuck............... Grin

In fact I like Chris...........and love the "shit he gets on with".........................he can say what he wants to me and I'd only laugh...................

But a sincere thanks Fiona.............(I simply didn't need it)

Yeah, I like the rants and ravings that Chris does as well. I just think he takes posting way too seriously.

Keep it Comin' Chris.

Wink

Bobby Valentine

-Axl Rose
Chris Misfit
« Reply #239 on: November 13, 2003, 07:03:18 PM »

I mean you pretty much always flame people if they have a different opinion then you and you can't control your anger if you don't get your way. At least Dizzy and Booker Floyd have points.

The only time I've flamed posters is when they discuss a "scene" on Bad Obsession, when 99% of them don't know what a "scene" is.

Dizzy never has a point.

Don't take everything so seriously. this is a MESSAGE BOARD. It is not life and most people act differently on a message board than they usually do (such as most of the one post wonders) in real life.

The only reason I said anything about your constent "look at my picture" posts, was because you posted that huge picture in another thread about the "look at me, I'm an attention seeker", you know? the girl doing a hand stand. So yeah, if I'm taking it too seriously, then so are you.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 25 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: