Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:31:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  The board gallery (the pictures of the posters)
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 25 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The board gallery (the pictures of the posters)  (Read 122885 times)
The New Fiona Apple
So, what do you think of my pic?
VIP

I guess I just wasn't made for these times

« Reply #240 on: November 13, 2003, 07:20:04 PM »

I mean you pretty much always flame people if they have a different opinion then you and you can't control your anger if you don't get your way. At least Dizzy and Booker Floyd have points.

The only time I've flamed posters is when they discuss a "scene" on Bad Obsession, when 99% of them don't know what a "scene" is.

Dizzy never has a point.

Don't take everything so seriously. this is a MESSAGE BOARD. It is not life and most people act differently on a message board than they usually do (such as most of the one post wonders) in real life.

The only reason I said anything about your constent "look at my picture" posts, was because you posted that huge picture in another thread about the "look at me, I'm an attention seeker", you know? the girl doing a hand stand. So yeah, if I'm taking it too seriously, then so are you.

I was being half sarcastic with my Look at picture postings in here. I want to make fun of the people who are obsessed with people's opinions on their photos, plus I want an opinion.
The only time I've flamed posters is when they discuss a "scene" on Bad Obsession, when 99% of them don't know what a "scene" is.

You do have a point there, but most people happen have little musical knowledge outside of their favorite bands..

"look at me, I'm an attention seeker"

It was attention whore.
That was a funny banner wasn't it?

?I only know what I read [in the press],?
Bobby Valentine

Vicarious Existence is a fucking waste of time
-Axl Rose
loretian
« Reply #241 on: November 13, 2003, 07:38:58 PM »

Um... correct me if I am wrong here guys, but isn't the whole point of this thread to discuss the board galleries' photos?  I mean, I was just posting to let people know my photo was up, are we just supposed to start randomly talking about different peoples photos?
Chris Misfit
« Reply #242 on: November 13, 2003, 08:05:09 PM »

I mean, I was just posting to let people know my photo was up, are we just supposed to start randomly talking about different peoples photos?

Yes.
loretian
« Reply #243 on: November 13, 2003, 08:46:46 PM »

Yes.

Well, I don't know if that is the "rule" or if you'll just choose to rip on someone  for "attention seeking" if they announce that their photo is up, but okay.  I won't say a word when I get the rest of my photos go up.   But, if there was a middle finger emoticon, you'd be looking at it right now.
Chris Misfit
« Reply #244 on: November 13, 2003, 08:54:10 PM »

But, if there was a middle finger emoticon, you'd be looking at it right now.

Best reply EVER!

Although, I'm not sure who you are, why you've posted, and what this has to do with me. Cheer up man. Wink
loretian
« Reply #245 on: November 13, 2003, 09:04:29 PM »

Although, I'm not sure who you are, why you've posted, and what this has to do with me. Cheer up man. Wink

Well, I don't know what else I can tell you about who I am other than the obvious.  My name is loretian, I've been posting since maybe around March, and I've got 250 or so posts thus far.

The reason I posted was because of your comments about "attention seekers" and that apparently, anyone noting their picture being posted is doing wrong and just seeking attention.  To me, given the nature of the thread, that seems absurd.  Of course I was seeking "attention", although attention is not the word I would use to describe it.   I was interested to know what people thought about my costume, but also to let them know there was new pictures up.  I don't expect everyone to browse through the board gallery every day looking for new images, and I'd appreciate knowing when others post their images.

Anyway, I was feeling a bit shitty for other reasons tonight, and I'm surprised it came across so well in my post.  I really didn't mean to be that negative, except maybe for that last remark.   Your "best reply EVER" did make me crack a smile, so thank you for that.  ok
« Last Edit: November 13, 2003, 09:13:12 PM by loretian » Logged
Chris Misfit
« Reply #246 on: November 13, 2003, 09:27:49 PM »

The reason I posted was because of your comments about "attention seekers" and that apparently, anyone noting their picture being posted is doing wrong and just seeking attention.

No. I meant Fiona Apple who posts just about every page "what do you think of my picture"?
loretian
« Reply #247 on: November 13, 2003, 09:34:44 PM »

No. I meant Fiona Apple who posts just about every page "what do you think of my picture"?

Ohh.... sorry about that then.  I think I was confusing a bit of what each of you were saying, and got the wrong impression on what you were saying.   Really didn't mean to be a jackass... again, sorry to be arguing you on something you never said!
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #248 on: November 14, 2003, 12:33:25 AM »

Ok... but like.... what do you guys think of Fiona Apple's picture?  Undecided
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #249 on: November 14, 2003, 02:22:20 AM »

Yes.

Well, I don't know if that is the "rule" or if you'll just choose to rip on someone  for "attention seeking" if they announce that their photo is up, but okay.  I won't say a word when I get the rest of my photos go up.   But, if there was a middle finger emoticon, you'd be looking at it right now.

gotta fucking agree! great god damn line dude

"if there was a middle finger emoticon you'd be looking at it right now"!

shit i needed that laugh today, that was great!

im just pissed i didnt  think of it first when chris was flaming me!

awesome!

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
MCT
« Reply #250 on: November 14, 2003, 09:47:45 AM »

...............lol............funny............(sorry Fiona Tongue)
MCT
« Reply #251 on: November 14, 2003, 09:48:46 AM »

Ok... but like.... what do you guys think of Fiona Apple's picture?  Undecided

....................lol...............not funny.........(sorry Sky rofl)
loretian
« Reply #252 on: November 14, 2003, 10:47:35 AM »

gotta fucking agree! great god damn line dude

Heh... thanks!  Smiley  I only wish I had used it sometime on someone who deserved it...

Edit:  well... after looking at a lot of the shit Chris has posted, he probably does deserve it.  But not necessarily from me.   Wink
« Last Edit: November 14, 2003, 10:48:39 AM by loretian » Logged
Cornell
Nice to you
Legend

« Reply #253 on: November 14, 2003, 08:46:09 PM »

Boy, you guys just inspired everyone to post their pics now I bet!  hihi

Why don't you just....
MCT
« Reply #254 on: November 19, 2003, 12:35:53 PM »

Well, to satisfy Super J..............D...........and Liam Gallagher's little brother UI............................MCT is the second person from the left.............................. yes
WagMyDog
doesn't HATE big boobs
VIP

Tyr's hand...

« Reply #255 on: November 20, 2003, 08:26:33 AM »

Well .. Not that I've been inspired by anyone, but my pic's up ..

It's hardly a good one, as in, you can't really see my face .. but it's the first one I've bothered to get up ..

I'll prolly get a few more up soon enough ..

If anyone's wondering, my t-shirt reads : Marijuana - Nature's way of saying high ...

No.
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #256 on: November 20, 2003, 05:09:47 PM »

Well, to satisfy Super J..............D...........and Liam Gallagher's little brother UI............................MCT is the second person from the left.............................. yes

You look like a guy I know....

The other picture is actually kinda cool. It's the MCT I know and love, the attention seeker.  yes

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
loretian
« Reply #257 on: November 20, 2003, 05:19:26 PM »

Well .. Not that I've been inspired by anyone, but my pic's up ..

Cool.. can't really see you, but it looks like you guys are having a rockin' good time!

Nice shirt, btw.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2003, 05:19:56 PM by loretian » Logged
MCT
« Reply #258 on: November 21, 2003, 09:46:32 AM »

You look like a guy I know....

The other picture is actually kinda cool. It's the MCT I know and love, the attention seeker.  yes

.................................. ok............................thanx
................................ rofl.....................you're funny......
.................................... yes............................................
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Cool Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Cool Grin Grin.. Roll Eyes..
Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

Comedy is tragedy plus time

« Reply #259 on: November 23, 2003, 05:27:28 PM »

I rarely comment on other peoples pictures, but I just gotta say yours look really good.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2003, 05:27:54 PM by Skeba » Logged

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 25 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: