Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 06:39:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227795 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  CHECK THIS CRAP ABOUT ME ESTEBANF AND COTIS I THINK ON GNR BANNED
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: CHECK THIS CRAP ABOUT ME ESTEBANF AND COTIS I THINK ON GNR BANNED  (Read 12705 times)
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« on: October 23, 2007, 11:24:48 AM »

Attention !!! Seller...TIMEBOMB this person is one of biggest sellers in world of gnr trading circules,he not only sell,he cheat,re-author and hack other peoples sites and webpages...You will recognize him as one of top members on heretodaygonetohell forum on wich he have so co-workers such as COTIS and ESTEBANF who are his servants in his goal to make as much money needed from gnr fans....DO NOT  BTD WROTE THIS

1 I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO RE AUTHOR DVDR
2 I HAVE NOT SOLD  ANYTHING IN OVER 2 YEARS
3 I NEVER HACKED A SITE I MAY HAVE RAN MY MOUTH WHEN MAD BUT I DO NOT KNOW HOW NOR NO NO 1 THAT DOES
4 ESTREBANF AND COTIS ARE MY FRIENDS YES BUT WE DO NOT SELL SHIT TO RIP FANS IN GNR OFF WE LIBERATE THE STUFF WE GET. WE MIGHT TRADE FIRST BUT WE ALWAYS PUT THE STUFF OUT

THANK GOD FOR THE BOMB    http://gnrundergroundnation.co.nr/    A COOL NEW GNR TRADING DL SITE
JimBobTTD
Rocker

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2007, 11:28:27 AM »

Son of a bitch! I thought cotis and estebanf were my servants! Are you paying them more, or beating them less?
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2007, 11:30:08 AM »

not funny dude

THANK GOD FOR THE BOMB    http://gnrundergroundnation.co.nr/    A COOL NEW GNR TRADING DL SITE
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2007, 11:30:37 AM »

i am f'n angry this is all f'n lies

zombux
Legend

watching the sky moves sideways...

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2007, 11:35:19 AM »

this is a fucking lie. I deal with timebomb for last 1,5 years and I know him very good. he is hard to get along but he absolutely doesn't know how to hack or reauthor. if BTD really wrote this, it proves he's a fucking liar. where can I see timebomb reauthored stuff? simple, it doesn't exist and it never existed. how the fuck would timebomb hack a site? he doesn't know how to use ftp and stuff like that. and he fucking buys, not sells. he is buying all the fucking silver stuf from japan and uploads it for everyone, and then a fucking idiot downloads it, offers download for money, and finally says it's timebomb sells. additionally, timebomb is always fair. I know best.do you get what I say? I hope so.

about estebanf and Cotis, both are great and true fans. they never cheat and never screw anybody.

all this is just bullshit. every single word of that statement is a fucking lie. I consider timebomb one of the best traders out there. whoever says no, it's a lie.

timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2007, 11:40:39 AM »

this is a fucking lie. I deal with timebomb for last 1,5 years and I know him very good. he is hard to get along but he absolutely doesn't know how to hack or reauthor. if BTD really wrote this, it proves he's a fucking liar. where can I see timebomb reauthored stuff? simple, it doesn't exist and it never existed. how the fuck would timebomb hack a site? he doesn't know how to use ftp and stuff like that. and he fucking buys, not sells. he is buying all the fucking silver stuf from japan and uploads it for everyone, and then a fucking idiot downloads it, offers download for money, and finally says it's timebomb sells. additionally, timebomb is always fair. I know best.do you get what I say? I hope so.

about estebanf and Cotis, both are great and true fans. they never cheat and never screw anybody.

all this is just bullshit. every single word of that statement is a fucking lie. I consider timebomb one of the best traders out there. whoever says no, it's a lie.

1 hell of bolt statements and truth thanks

to prove 1 of his points i just bought these

GUNS N' ROSES / Nightrain Live M070728 -----------$52 (2CDR) 
GUNS N' ROSES / GIVE ME TIME RON! C070911--------$60 (2CD)
GUNS N' ROSES / BRUTAL BIGOTRY INJECTION C070929-----------$57 (2CD)
GUNS N' ROSES / INLAND INVASION C060928 LOST AND FOUND ----$61 (2CDR
   =shipping--EMS---us$24.5(8discs)
--amount-----us$254.5/267.22(PAYPAL)

timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2007, 11:55:21 AM »

here is the link for all to see this

http://www.freewebs.com/born-to-die/traders.htm

estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2007, 12:15:48 PM »

poor little guy...

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2007, 12:21:01 PM »

And what the fuck did he wrote that for? rofl Ridiculous..

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
Jarl
Rocker

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2007, 12:27:02 PM »

you're honoring him by posting this.
who do you think believes it anyway?

Johan

Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2007, 12:37:47 PM »

I've dealt with all three of them in the past, NONE of 'em are anything that BTD says.

Ooh by the way, Cotis - isn't it time to sell me that one DVDR that was reauthored by timebomb? [I'm kidding]

BTD is the one who does more of the reauthors then anyone else.

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
JimBobTTD
Rocker

« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2007, 01:18:55 PM »

not funny dude

Ok, sorry. A little too early for jokes.

Well, nobody would believe it. I - like seemingly everyone around here - have had a bad experience with BTD. One which he tried to sell and cheat me. Oh dear! That's just what he is accusing you of doing!
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2007, 03:05:08 PM »

This is crap.

1.) I'm not a servant to anyone, nor will I ever be.
2.) Selling kills the community, IMO and yes I've bought a couple shows, but then again, who hasn't?
3.) I don't re-author anything, the only shows I've authored was a 3 DVD set of Donnington (6.11.06) that I got that was unauthored as well as a boston right shot that was unauthored.

BTD sells to all his cronies at his board and has been getting away with it forever. It's what he does. Why bother with him though, let him live his little world over there in Croatia and do his business. He'll always be BTD.
MJ23
VIP

KING OF AUDIO

« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2007, 03:40:17 PM »

It's a waste of time to discuss it.

There are a lot of friendly people over there on banned, but the major problem is that btd thinks he can do and post things about a lot of people without any evidence.

It is strange that some of the greatest trader are there on his bann list.

I was banned there without a reason calling me being someone who does not have respect for the people.
Strange that it came right at the time when I left the site and joined a diff forum where democracy is something that is used a lot. And it started to became a joke when the donator's section (selling boots - that is what a donator's section is about) was put up. Trying to get new "buyers" by making up the Greece pro-shot DVD (in fact 3 songs) and then the Bilbao DVD was just ridiculous.

But then again ... let's focus on the nice things in life
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2007, 03:48:59 PM »

I've known timebomb for almost 7 years... I've talked with him on the phone... He's the most generous trader around, he even loaned me money to get me out of a jam......

Dont believe what this cock sucker says

I'm not real familar with the other 2, as far as trading.... But they've always been cool on this board  ok
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2007, 06:45:16 PM »

thx for the suport of the 3 of us form that jerk off

GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2007, 06:51:46 PM »

i'm lost so how and why did this get started?

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2007, 07:06:03 PM »

dunno he hates me i never traded with him in my life

cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2007, 07:13:49 PM »

he tried selling to me a year ago, explioted him and he's hated me every since. claims he doesn't do that but it was clearly him.

also, he charges people to get into his 'donator section' where there are 'special exclusive dvd's when they're just small clips (proshot Greece, etc.).

he's just an overall asshole.
droezle
King of comedy
Banned
Rocker

Here today,gone to hell

« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2007, 02:23:35 AM »

2 I HAVE NOT SOLD? ANYTHING IN OVER 2 YEARS

But you did before didn't you?  Grin

if BTD really wrote this, it proves he's a fucking liar.

Now,tell us something we don't know yet.

Where's Axl?
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: