Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 06:25:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227700 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  Spectacle - VR on tour
| | | | |-+  The Fillmore in Detroit
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Fillmore in Detroit  (Read 4695 times)
lynn1961
Jaded Cupcake
Legend

« on: December 21, 2007, 12:53:43 AM »

I received an e-mail, from Live Nation, that said VR is scheduled to perform at The Fillmore (formerly The State Theatre) on January 26th.  Nothing listed at either VR website, but The Fillmore's site has it listed.  Tickets to go on sale Saturday.   
Fingers
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2007, 07:48:06 AM »

It isn't on ticketmaster either, but they do have a pre-sale listed for today (Dec. 21st)-I'm going-they played a great show there back in '04 a few weeks before Contraband was released

libertad
Fingers
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2008, 09:25:29 AM »

Good show-Scott looked rough but seemed to be in a great mood-same with Slash-I was surprised at how well the new songs came over live-all the songs off Libertad and Contraband just seem to come off so much better live than on record-this was my 5th time seeing them and it was the longest they played yet-it seems like they have a pattern of playing original material the first half of the concert-the first 7 songs were off Libertad, Contraband-and the last half a lot of GNR, STP-I could do without the Pink Floyd cover, but it was over great with the crowd-there seemed to be a lot of people there who may not have seen them live because they seemed surprised to hear the GNR, STP covers-to me, Duff looked bored playing patience, but maybe that's the way he comes across sometimes. It was a great concert to me  because I seen them in NY and it just seemed kind of phoned in, we'll see what happens in the future with them-no opening band, by the way

libertad
lynn1961
Jaded Cupcake
Legend

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2008, 12:17:44 PM »

It was a great show, as always.  Had an awesome time!  I thought they seemed pretty tight and looked to be having a good time.  The blues number was incredible! 
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: