Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 06, 2024, 04:04:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228005 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Heath Ledger found dead in NYC apartment
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Heath Ledger found dead in NYC apartment  (Read 18250 times)
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #60 on: January 23, 2008, 05:57:10 AM »

Rest in peace...

Maybe some of you can shut the fuck up and not post in this thread if you have nothing good to say.

The guy died and all you do is treat him like shit.

Fuck off.

May be one of the few times I've ever agreed with Christos.

The guy from what everyone says was a really great, down to earth cool person. not some selfish bastard who only cared about himself.

I think everyone in the future should really wait before they rush to judgement.

RIP

Definitely one of my favorite actors. not sayin that cause he died. I've watched Ten Things I Hate About You probably 50 times cause of him and even though I hate Batman, I was going to watch the new one just cause he was in it.

I watched Brokeback Mountain solely because he was in it *Easy Joke, But please refrain*

Monster's Ball was mint, The Patriot. The guy was not a Keanu Reeves shitty actor guy. The man had talent and when Dark knight comes out, Anyone who questions his ability will be simply shut the fuck up.

Monsters ball was a great movie and i think the dark knight will be too.
GNRfan2008
Headliner

« Reply #61 on: January 23, 2008, 06:33:06 AM »

Rest in peace...

Maybe some of you can shut the fuck up and not post in this thread if you have nothing good to say.

Fuck off.

May be one of the few times I've ever agreed with Christos.

The guy from what everyone says was a really great, down to earth cool person. not some selfish bastard who only cared about himself.

I think everyone in the future should really wait before they rush to judgement.

RIP

Definitely one of my favorite actors. not sayin that cause he died. I've watched Ten Things I Hate About You probably 50 times cause of him and even though I hate Batman, I was going to watch the new one just cause he was in it.

I watched Brokeback Mountain solely because he was in it *Easy Joke, But please refrain*

Monster's Ball was mint, The Patriot. The guy was not a Keanu Reeves shitty actor guy. The man had talent and when Dark knight comes out, Anyone who questions his ability will be simply shut the fuck up.

You hate Batman? Does that include Batman Begins or is your hatred only for the original franchise by Tim Burton and Joel Schumacher?
gilee7
VIP

'09 & '14 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champion

« Reply #62 on: January 23, 2008, 08:04:04 AM »

Heath Ledger was one of the best young actors out there. Even if I didn't always like the movie he was in, I always thought he delivered a hell of a performance--- and, usually, was the only reason to watch the movie. I especially liked the movie Candy that came out a year or two ago, where he played a heroin addict. That's probably my favorite Heath Ledger movie/performance.

He definitely seems like the kind of guy who takes his acting seriously, and sees each film/performance more as a work of art than an actual job. Unlike a lot of actors, I don't believe Ledger was in it for the fame or money. He also seemed like the type of actor who would really dive into each role, morphing into the character and becoming a different person. When an actor does that, especially when the character is very dark, I bet it can be very psycholgically disturbing for the actor--- they may feel like they really are going crazy. I've heard of actors playing druggies in movies, and in real life they go and hang out with real drug-addicts. Seems like Jared Leto had to check himself into rehab after doing Requiem for a Dream, even though he wasn't actually on drugs, he'd gotten so deep into a druggie's state of mind, that he felt like he was. Heath's performance as the Joker was already going to be creepy as hell, but it's going to be even more eerie now, considering it's his last performance we'll ever see.

Here Today . . .
gnrlies247
Rocker

Axl- you fuckin' rock!

« Reply #63 on: January 23, 2008, 09:46:28 AM »

Rest in peace...

Fuck off.

Totally agree,it's very disrespectful to someone who's just died.

RIP
GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #64 on: January 23, 2008, 10:29:26 AM »

RIP, the guy was an amazing talent, my condolences to his family and loved ones.

Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #65 on: January 23, 2008, 01:50:15 PM »

Source : perez H ( yeah, i know, s what)

His death may not have been a suicide, but drugs - not just sleeping pills - more likely than not also played a part in the untimely passing of Heath Ledger.

WCBS in New York is reporting that drug packets were found inside the actor's SoHo Apartment, as well as a $20 bill with narcotic residue.

Several drug packets containing an unknown substance were found listed on the official police report from the scene.

It is possible that these items didn't belong to Ledger or that he didn't ingest them on the day of his death, but several reports have stated that Heath had been battling sobriety recently.

In addition to the unknown substances, several bottles of prescription meds were discovered in Ledger's apartment, including bottles of the prescription anxiety drugs Valium and Zoloft, along with the prescription sleeping medication Ambien.

This might be another Anna Nicole Smith.

Kids, drugs and abusing prescription meds are bad. Don't do them! BUT, if you are, and you shouldn't, then don't mix them!!!

Accidental ?

Nothing to say
SLCPUNK
« Reply #66 on: January 23, 2008, 02:16:00 PM »

Rest in peace...

Fuck off.

He met his demise, so we should give him some respect at the very least.
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #67 on: January 23, 2008, 02:18:21 PM »

Could one of his prescription have weakened his heart, since he had a pneumonia ?

Nothing to say
SLCPUNK
« Reply #68 on: January 23, 2008, 02:19:57 PM »

Could one of his prescription have weakened his heart, since he had a pneumonia ?

Anytime you mix drugs you are running the risk of shutting your heart/lungs down. Assuming he was mixing drugs.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #69 on: January 23, 2008, 02:43:58 PM »

Well, this didn't take long........

mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #70 on: January 23, 2008, 03:08:43 PM »

god doesnt hate.

so i dont know what religion those retards are practicing.

html sucks
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #71 on: January 23, 2008, 03:19:21 PM »

Most CNS depressants(Downers) kill by decreasing the respiration. This in turn decreases oxygenation to the heart, as well as other organs. Less oxygen to the heart, the heart works less, which in turns decreases the respiration even more. It is a vicious cycle.

RIP

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #72 on: January 23, 2008, 03:22:52 PM »

god doesnt hate.

so i dont know what religion those retards are practicing.
Totally agree with your statement God does not hate at all, so who knows what CULT are they into.

RIP Heath though I'm not a big fan I consider Brokeback a great movie.

No man can be my equal
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #73 on: January 23, 2008, 03:43:42 PM »

So Pneumonia already weakens the respiration, so u add downers on top of that and it could slow u the rest of the way down to death.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #74 on: January 23, 2008, 04:14:07 PM »

Picket his funeral?HuhHuh?? OMG, some Christians.  These are supposed to be people of God?  Sick bastards, I hope they know every one of THEM will be burning in hell.

I am not surprised to read Ambien may have played a part in this mess, it is NOT a safe drug!  My own Grandmother got hooked on it, started the sleep walking thing and had numerous falls all while sleeping. 

Mixed with something else I can't even begin to imagine the effects.

Pneumonia is no joke either. 

Either way, people should refrain from making total judgement calls here until the facts are facts.  If you have nothing nice to say about Heath I am sure you can find a better thread to post in.

Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #75 on: January 23, 2008, 04:42:45 PM »

This is satire, surely?

God Hates America
America Is Doomed
Priests Rape Boys
The Signs of the Times
God Hates Sweden
God Hates Canada
God Hates Ireland
God Hates Mexico.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #76 on: January 23, 2008, 04:43:52 PM »

This is satire, surely?

God Hates America
America Is Doomed
Priests Rape Boys
The Signs of the Times
God Hates Sweden
God Hates Canada
God Hates Ireland
God Hates Mexico.

Sadly, they are quite serious.

Gotta love the "land of the free" eh?
crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #77 on: January 23, 2008, 04:48:47 PM »

I think it is horrible to picket a funeral because the dude was in a gay movie and this church hates gays. I think the reverend is famous for this type of thing though. Where is the respect for the dead? Why make this family feel worse than they already do? The guy just played a role in the film to tell a story. Brokeback Mountain didn't advocate gay rights, it just presented a story of what happened to cowboys who were homosexual back in the day. Ang Lee didn't say Ok everyone now go and be gay.

Personally, I think it was an accident. He probably just mixed too many drugs. You must be really careful with your combos because yes, it can kill you or have an adverse reaction. I can't understand the whole mixing of uppers and downers though. Either you want to be up or go to sleep. Why would I take an upper if I wanted to go to sleep? Or why take downers if I want to party - maybe some weed to mellow but taking things like valium or anti-anxiety drugs and taking more than prescribed? It doesn't make sense unless you think partying is sleeping on the floor in a bar or at a party. Like Amy Winehouse taking Valium then smoking her pipe - aren't both downers? I have never smoked crack cocaine or coke so I don't know if it gives you an up or a down but most of the people I see smoke it, seems to bring them down.

I just think this is really sad. RIP Heath. Gone too soon.

Puking doesn't make me horny.
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #78 on: January 23, 2008, 04:49:27 PM »

That right there's a reason not to support democracy.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #79 on: January 23, 2008, 05:02:47 PM »

I think it is horrible to picket a funeral 

Could have stopped there.

Now doesn't that make you feel better?
The pigs have won tonight