Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 05:37:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227818 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  PURE (a Stock that's on the up ^^)
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: PURE (a Stock that's on the up ^^)  (Read 2291 times)
Luigi
VIP

You Never Know

« on: February 05, 2008, 10:44:56 AM »

for those that by/sell stocks, this one is worth looking into.  Symbol PURE

Press Release   Source: PURE Bioscience

PURE Bioscience Announces Distribution Agreement with Pure Green, LLC for SDC-Based Disinfectant
Tuesday February 5, 8:45 am ET
Pure Green, LLC Launches PureGreen24 - A Powerful Weapon Against MRSA

SAN DIEGO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--PURE Bioscience (OTCBB: PURE - News) today announced the launch of PureGreen24?, a silver dihydrogen citrate (SDC)-based disinfectant distributed as a private label brand by Pure Green, LLC. Under the terms of the distribution agreement, PURE will blend and bottle its patented SDC-based hard surface disinfectant for Pure Green.

A Lesson Learned is Life at its Best
Luigi
VIP

You Never Know

« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2008, 10:48:12 AM »

EPA registered PureGreen24 provides broad-spectrum protection against bacteria, including MRSA, viruses and fungi and provides 24-hour residual protection against Staph, Pseudomonas and Salmonella. PureGreen24 contains no ingredients categorized as ?hazardous? by OSHA and meets school system and office building ?green? standards.

David L. Stetson, co-founder of Pure Green, LLC, commented, ?We believe that the SDC antimicrobial technology is superior to any other disinfecting product available and is an ideal solution to the growing Staph and MRSA threats currently faced by the general public and our school systems nationwide. PureGreen24 is EPA registered for uses ranging from hospitals and medical clinics to mothers at home spraying PureGreen24 on children?s toys.?

Stetson continued, ?We are rapidly developing PureGreen24 distribution partner relationships throughout the United States in order to meet customer demand. Institutions, offices and homeowners alike are attracted to PureGreen24 due to its powerful efficacy against deadly bacteria in combination with its workplace and family friendly technology.?

Michael L. Krall, President and CEO of PURE Bioscience, added, ?Given the accelerating need for effective antibacterial products that fight the spread of MRSA and other dangerous pathogens, we continue to actively expand our distribution channels through partners like Pure Green, LLC. We believe Pure Green?s commitment to improving human health and the environment, along with its aggressive marketing strategy and cutting-edge computerized customer service and distribution management systems, will help our SDC technology reach new, untapped markets, and will further strengthen the market positioning of our unique platform technology in the hard surface disinfectant segment.?

SLCPUNK
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2008, 02:34:34 PM »

Dude, why didn't you just post this in the stock thread?  Tongue
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2008, 06:09:32 PM »

Are you affiliated with this company?

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
Luigi
VIP

You Never Know

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2008, 08:05:03 PM »

Are you affiliated with this company?

No, but I wish I was cause Pure Bioscience will be huge in 2008, a lot of things will be going on this 2008-09
this looks to be a fifteen dollar stock, and I'm buying more every chance I get (Now selling at 5.30 a share.

Read up on it, I won't tell you to buy any Wink   

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: