Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 07:46:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Baz "axl is getting ready to put out chinese democracy"
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Baz "axl is getting ready to put out chinese democracy"  (Read 51498 times)
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #80 on: February 26, 2008, 09:17:22 AM »

i dont think baz knows whats hes talking about to be honest

Then the problem is you don't think! Baz is friends with Axl, they talk, so yeah I'm pretty damn sure he knows what he is talking about. They probably talk on the phone about whatever is going on.
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #81 on: February 26, 2008, 09:19:15 AM »

about as much as you i'd say  Roll Eyes

So you don't think the fact that Baz actually knows Axl helps his credibility?

You don't think Axl would stop Baz if he felt that the guy was talking to much, let alone talking out of his ass?

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
Bartlet
Banned
VIP

Here Today...And Back Tommorrow

« Reply #82 on: February 26, 2008, 09:31:44 AM »

And finally - all hail "baz" for there is nothing cd or axl related he doesnt know o no siree! and no - it isnt as if othe rpeole who have been quoted on the issue had any idea whats going/gone on. good god no!

just baz.

baz is truly the man with the info.

or the mouth. im surprised he hasnt choked on it yet, he's so full of it.

god bless the prophet!

Roll Eyes Undecided confused

Baz is a close friend of Axl's. Probably one of the closest if not THE closest friend. If you choose to believe what someone else has said about CD over what Baz says, then ok.. it's your choice...

is he really that close, and not just someone axl called after years of silence because he knew he was one of the few who'd pick up the phone? Does their relationship not benefit both of them, especially when they tour together (tho mostly "the mouth", on balance)...?

Thanks for giving me the choice, i think its clear which path ive chosen for now.

I would'nt do that if I were you.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #83 on: February 26, 2008, 09:36:50 AM »

Oh my God....

Talk about over analyzing their friendship.

Baz actually has talked to and spent time with Axl during the last year. That's more than you can say about some of these self appointed GN'R experts that like to pass themselves of as experts in the media.

He also got Axl to sing on his album. Something nobody else has managed to do recently.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #84 on: February 26, 2008, 09:40:05 AM »

is he really that close, and not just someone axl called after years of silence because he knew he was one of the few who'd pick up the phone? Does their relationship not benefit both of them, especially when they tour together (tho mostly "the mouth", on balance)...?

Thanks for giving me the choice, i think its clear which path ive chosen for now.
Yeah, why not chose the most improbable path? Tongue

Just try to check the Occam's Razor theory. It would explain a lot.

Why would Axl let Bach hear the new material and even sing in one song if they weren't really friends?  Roll Eyes

Bartlet
Banned
VIP

« Reply #85 on: February 26, 2008, 09:55:12 AM »

Oh my God....

Talk about over analyzing their friendship.

Baz actually has talked to and spent time with Axl during the last year. That's more than you can say about some of these self appointed GN'R experts that like to pass themselves of as experts in the media.

He also got Axl to sing on his album. Something nobody else has managed to do recently.

/jarmo

and the last year is the only year that counts, is it...?

Bartlet
Banned
VIP

« Reply #86 on: February 26, 2008, 09:57:07 AM »

Yeah, why not chose the most improbable path? Tongue

Just try to check the Occam's Razor theory. It would explain a lot.

Why would Axl let Bach hear the new material and even sing in one song if they weren't really friends?  Roll Eyes

You, however, are bastardising the theory by using a very compressed, even heavily edited form of it.

Do'nt. You'll come unstuck.

Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #87 on: February 26, 2008, 10:01:47 AM »

No shit? Just because you want. Roll Eyes

You rather believe in a conspiracy theory about Axl n' Baz friendship than the most obvious truth. Cool for you, whatever makes you happy.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #88 on: February 26, 2008, 10:04:09 AM »

You're the one who choses to whine about Baz not being a friend, not me.

Look at the fucking facts for once.

It's pretty obvious that he's been in contact with Axl.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #89 on: February 26, 2008, 10:15:32 AM »

check gunsnroses com.
and remember, the delay is solely bumble's fault.
axl sent joke messages to baz while he and ron were at a radio show.
Bartlet
Banned
VIP

« Reply #90 on: February 26, 2008, 10:31:05 AM »

You're the one who choses to whine about Baz not being a friend, not me.

Look at the fucking facts for once.

It's pretty obvious that he's been in contact with Axl.

/jarmo

Where did i say he had not been...?

Again, you deliberately dont bother to address the point. But i expect no better.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #91 on: February 26, 2008, 10:35:36 AM »

Again, you deliberately dont bother to address the point. But i expect no better.

Because you have no point....

It's just the usual "he doesn't know" shit that I expect to see from certain people.

You seem like one of those unhappy fans who chose to believe people who haven't had any contact with Axl in years or decades.  Roll Eyes

/jarmo

cyllan
Constantly on tour
VIP

FABRICATI DIEM PUNC

« Reply #92 on: February 26, 2008, 10:40:07 AM »

Well, yes, if it's up-to-date info you're looking for your best bet is to ask the person who's had recent contact with the subject.

BTW, thanks for posting the transcript, Jarmo, good to see that Baz is still as enthusiastic as ever.  Cheesy

"I never thought all the love I was lookin? for
Could ever be so close to me?"
marknroses
VIP

"Ain't It Fun"

« Reply #93 on: February 26, 2008, 10:40:32 AM »

At this point, it would be an even more egregious act to Baz than to fans if Axl and GNR do not put out this record in 2008. It could do some serious damage to any credibility that Baz has, while we fans did not make publicly bold statements like this at the behest of Axl or anybody else involved.

I would hate to see this new GNR music end up where "The Perfect Crime" UYI Tour Video Tape is.

MNW

"I guess I like who I am now. I'd like to have a little more internal peace...I'm sure everybody would" (Axl Rose R.S. 4/1992)
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #94 on: February 26, 2008, 10:45:06 AM »

Its a whole different thing now. A way bigger project, a new situation and a different stage - the final one, lets hope. Smiley

Bartlet
Banned
VIP

« Reply #95 on: February 26, 2008, 10:55:40 AM »

Because you have no point....

It's just the usual "he doesn't know" shit that I expect to see from certain people.

You seem like one of those unhappy fans who chose to believe people who haven't had any contact with Axl in years or decades.  Roll Eyes

/jarmo

Ah! and there you get the point! Those people were not, for the most part, lying about their experiences, even tho those experiences were a while ago. Now, i may take that on faith, but you do the same with anything motor-mouth says.

GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #96 on: February 26, 2008, 10:57:54 AM »

And finally - all hail "baz" for there is nothing cd or axl related he doesnt know o no siree! and no - it isnt as if othe rpeole who have been quoted on the issue had any idea whats going/gone on. good god no!

Who exactly are these 'other people' that have been quoted on these issues that have actually been in contact with the band within the past year besides Baz??  Huh

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
Bartlet
Banned
VIP

« Reply #97 on: February 26, 2008, 10:58:12 AM »

At this point, it would be an even more egregious act to Baz than to fans if Axl and GNR do not put out this record in 2008. It could do some serious damage to any credibility that Baz has, while we fans did not make publicly bold statements like this at the behest of Axl or anybody else involved.

I would hate to see this new GNR music end up where "The Perfect Crime" UYI Tour Video Tape is.

MNW

Which is why baz should shut up. he risks, mainly because of someone else's fuck up, being seen as even more of a berk by people like me.

Bartlet
Banned
VIP

« Reply #98 on: February 26, 2008, 10:58:59 AM »

Who exactly are these 'other people' that have been quoted on these issues that have actually been in contact with the band within the past year besides Baz??  Huh

No one. its everyone else whose hung up on THE LAST YEAR, not me.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #99 on: February 26, 2008, 11:02:25 AM »

Which is why baz should shut up. he risks, mainly because of someone else's fuck up, being seen as even more of a berk by people like me.

I don't think he gives a fuck what people like you think of him to be honest...

The funny thing with people like you is that you chose to listen to people who have no clue and when somebody who has a clue says something, he/she should shut up so he/she doesn't look bad if things change.  rofl

No one. its everyone else whose hung up on THE LAST YEAR, not me.

Of course!  Roll Eyes

It's fun to focus on things that happened years ago isn't it?

People who've had no participation with what's going on now really are the people who know best.... Right....

So keep trying to discredit Baz because of your personal bias. It's pretty amusing.  ok

You're so predictable.

Everybody who's still in contact with Axl/GN'R are obviously not telling the truth and they're just ass kissers! While people who've never been in the same room with Axl or the band in the last few years are the ones who know what's going on!

It's amusing how this only works one way. The people who still are friends with Axl are automatically not credible because of the association, but those who aren't friends, aren't automatically disqualified as credible for having an agenda or being bitter. Weird.

Former associates are always telling the truth...  Surely there can't be any kind of bitterness involved..... Roll Eyes

/jarmo
« Last Edit: February 26, 2008, 11:10:05 AM by jarmo » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: