Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:57:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  Can someone hook me up with a good audio version of "Sailing"
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Can someone hook me up with a good audio version of "Sailing"  (Read 4951 times)
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2008, 09:05:05 PM »

Wow I'm not really into bootlegs or anything, but I caught the video of this on Youtube a little bit ago and was completely blown away.  You can barely see Axl because it's so dark, but you can still make him out and he's singing his ass off.  I don't think I've ever seen him wail that hard.  He really put an emotional touch to the otherwise pretty plain Rod Stewart version.  Touche Mr. Rose!

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
pothead
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2008, 06:37:05 PM »

Holy shit!  This is fucking amazing!  Cowboy Buddha, I owe you big-time.  I fucking love the non-acoustic version of this song.  They did Sailing in England, correct?  How many times did they perform Sailing?  I was singing that song to myself (couldn't get it out of my head last June in my Half-Iron Triathlon).  It holds a very special place in my heart.  love  Much thanks again.   beer  beer  beer  beer  beer

they performed sailing twice, in the best city on the face of the earth, London England (ok, im slightly biased as i grew up in Wembley, but fuck it, i don't care)

Quote from: MJ23
Quote from: Judas
I know your the king of audio and all that sir

That's why I love the internet.
lol
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: