Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:02:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  Madonna PRESALE CODE
Pages: 1 2 [All] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Madonna PRESALE CODE  (Read 13370 times)
Annie
« on: May 27, 2008, 11:57:54 PM »

I just bought the presale code on EBAY and scored the most amazing seat. The presale code is 412800. The password is for the CITI presale on ticketmaster, works in all cities and you can use any credit card to purchase. Axl is a Madonna fan and so am I. So what if she doesn't use air conditioning, the concerts are in October!!!!!!!!!!!! If you don't want to go to the concert, you can sell the ticket on ebay., Beat the scalpers at their own game! You can also use this precode for the same sale, 542418, CITI presale also.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2008, 12:07:57 AM by Annie » Logged
SLCPUNK
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2008, 03:11:47 AM »

I'm really thinking of seeing her in Miami.

TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2008, 07:25:43 AM »

I just bought the presale code on EBAY and scored the most amazing seat. The presale code is 412800. The password is for the CITI presale on ticketmaster, works in all cities and you can use any credit card to purchase. Axl is a Madonna fan and so am I. So what if she doesn't use air conditioning, the concerts are in October!!!!!!!!!!!! If you don't want to go to the concert, you can sell the ticket on ebay., Beat the scalpers at their own game! You can also use this precode for the same sale, 542418, CITI presale also.

They're selling you the first 6 digits of a citibank credit card number.

Now doesn't that make you feel better?
The pigs have won tonight
Now they can all sleep soundly
And everything is all right
Annie
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2008, 09:44:39 AM »

Well all that matters is that I was able to get a mainfloor seat near the catwalk at face value! beer
Gunner80
ohh..My somber smile
Legend

A delivery boy from the past

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2008, 01:45:41 PM »

here great site.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2008, 01:48:22 PM by Gunner80 » Logged

The Rolling Stones, greatest Rock N' Roll band ever, period!
TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2008, 03:58:44 PM »

Well all that matters is that I was able to get a mainfloor seat near the catwalk at face value! beer

I got a pair of tix for MSG - already had a citibank card Smiley

sexkitten
On the Nightrain
VIP

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2008, 08:45:58 PM »

Annie, I can't find any tickets below 400 level-MSG.  Where did you buy yours? 
SLCPUNK
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2008, 09:01:32 PM »

here great site.

This would be a good one for you
Annie
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2008, 11:17:15 PM »

The United Center in Chicago. I think I was really lucky, I bought it last night.
leatherebel
VIP

Facts are the enemy of truth.

« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2008, 01:54:55 AM »

$400 for a floor seat  (which go 50 rows back for the same price) Shocked
Well, you could see 4 GN'R shows from the floor for that money. Think about that! Wink

"Asking Axl Rose what he thinks about critics is like asking a lamp post how it feels about dogs."
Gunner80
ohh..My somber smile
Legend

A delivery boy from the past

« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2008, 02:25:06 AM »

Why do you have a problem with me? Because I don't think like you? Why do you feel such a strong need to defend Madonna? Is your pampered life that empty? And no I don't live in a cabin either metaphorically are physically. I stay out of politics for the most part.  Now go put on your blind fold and pay $400.00 to see an old woman. ok
« Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 02:29:19 AM by Gunner80 » Logged

The Rolling Stones, greatest Rock N' Roll band ever, period!
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2008, 02:47:24 AM »

Why do you have a problem with me? Because I don't think like you? Why do you feel such a strong need to defend Madonna? Is your pampered life that empty? And no I don't live in a cabin either metaphorically are physically. I stay out of politics for the most part.  Now go put on your blind fold and pay $400.00 to see an old woman. ok

I'll pay multiples of that to see a bunch of old men.

I don't see the Madonna thing either, I think all those Disco fucks can suck it, but I recognize her genius.

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
leatherebel
VIP

Facts are the enemy of truth.

« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2008, 12:52:27 PM »

You don't have to insult the people who'd pay the money and go to her shows.

I just think it's funny the prices her promoter hopes people will pay to see an otherwise legendary artist, who however, totally bombed in her last 2 albums and is therefore probabaly not so up to par with the current reality. Which dictates a nostalagy setlist/tour. And that might be fine in certain cases, but when you are trying to promote you latest album, sounds kinda weak.
Selling out MSG is the easiest thing for any major artist. How is she gonna sell the baseball stadiums that she booked (which tickets are in the exact same price range) in other places will be interesting to see?

"Asking Axl Rose what he thinks about critics is like asking a lamp post how it feels about dogs."
SLCPUNK
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2008, 01:17:00 PM »

I have a problem with somebody who comes to a thread with the sole purpose of trolling it. There are plenty of bands/artists discussed here that I don't care for, but you don't see me trolling those threads. I simply stay out. What's your excuse?

sexkitten
On the Nightrain
VIP

« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2008, 10:00:05 PM »

The United Center in Chicago. I think I was really lucky, I bought it last night.

Oh that's great!  I thought you lived in NYC...thanks for info.  Smiley
TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2008, 10:03:25 PM »

Oh that's great!  I thought you lived in NYC...thanks for info.  Smiley

I got mediocre MSG tickets very early in the citi pre-sale if that makes you feel better.

SLCPUNK
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2008, 12:05:33 AM »

The last concert I had an option to use my Citi card for their presale, and the seats were worse, all near the back, so I went with another presale and got much better tickets.
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2008, 05:28:08 AM »

You don't have to insult the people who'd pay the money and go to her shows.

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend the people going to her show; I was referring to Disco in general. As one who lived through that era, let me just say that "Disco Still Sucks"!

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2008, 08:14:19 PM »

400 bucks a ticket?? Does she really need that money?

It still boggles my mind the prices for these shows now.

I paid like 20 bucks for my ticket to see GNR and Aerosmith in 1988, boy those were the days.

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2008, 09:18:32 PM »

I guess Live Nation wants to make back some of the money they agreed to pay her.....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2008, 10:44:06 PM »

lets just hope she doesnt lip synch most of the show

400 bucks....... man i wouldnt pay 400 bucks unless it was front row and u got some sort of meet and greet.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2008, 10:51:53 AM »

Not all the tickets are $400. I paid around the same for my MSG tickets as I did for GNR at MSG ($100), and for a pretty similar position.

sexkitten
On the Nightrain
VIP

« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2008, 04:21:40 PM »

The last concert I had an option to use my Citi card for their presale, and the seats were worse, all near the back, so I went with another presale and got much better tickets.

I used my citi-bank pre-sale password for Crue Fest and got amazing tickets right in front of Nikki!!!!!!
SLCPUNK
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2008, 02:49:40 AM »

I used my citi-bank pre-sale password for Crue Fest and got amazing tickets right in front of Nikki!!!!!!

Wow that's awesome. I got pretty darn good seats for the Crue concert, just by being up early and hitting refresh. Every now and again, I can manage to get good ones without presale passwords, or credit card offers.

I think it was the George Michael concert that gave me lousy seats with my citicard. If I remember he had an Amex presale that also sucked. I bought into his fan club (45 bucks or summin') and got killer seats right by the stage though.

Edit: Actually, the way you rawk out, you should charge people a few extra bucks to sit behind you. LOL, you are a pistol.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2008, 02:53:03 AM »

I paid like 20 bucks for my ticket to see GNR and Aerosmith in 1988, boy those were the days.

I think easy credit pumps up the price on most anything.

Back then, to get your hand on a credit card was much more difficult. These days, everybody and their dog has a credit card. This allows prices to be artificially inflated, and people wince, but they'll pony up the money. 20 bucks a month...forever.
Pages: 1 2 [All] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: