Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:46:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  Madonna PRESALE CODE
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Madonna PRESALE CODE  (Read 13369 times)
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2008, 10:44:06 PM »

lets just hope she doesnt lip synch most of the show

400 bucks....... man i wouldnt pay 400 bucks unless it was front row and u got some sort of meet and greet.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2008, 10:51:53 AM »

Not all the tickets are $400. I paid around the same for my MSG tickets as I did for GNR at MSG ($100), and for a pretty similar position.

Now doesn't that make you feel better?
The pigs have won tonight
Now they can all sleep soundly
And everything is all right
sexkitten
On the Nightrain
VIP

« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2008, 04:21:40 PM »

The last concert I had an option to use my Citi card for their presale, and the seats were worse, all near the back, so I went with another presale and got much better tickets.

I used my citi-bank pre-sale password for Crue Fest and got amazing tickets right in front of Nikki!!!!!!
SLCPUNK
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2008, 02:49:40 AM »

The last concert I had an option to use my Citi card for their presale, and the seats were worse, all near the back, so I went with another presale and got much better tickets.

I used my citi-bank pre-sale password for Crue Fest and got amazing tickets right in front of Nikki!!!!!!

Wow that's awesome. I got pretty darn good seats for the Crue concert, just by being up early and hitting refresh. Every now and again, I can manage to get good ones without presale passwords, or credit card offers.

I think it was the George Michael concert that gave me lousy seats with my citicard. If I remember he had an Amex presale that also sucked. I bought into his fan club (45 bucks or summin') and got killer seats right by the stage though.

Edit: Actually, the way you rawk out, you should charge people a few extra bucks to sit behind you. LOL, you are a pistol.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2008, 02:53:03 AM »

400 bucks a ticket?? Does she really need that money?

It still boggles my mind the prices for these shows now.

I paid like 20 bucks for my ticket to see GNR and Aerosmith in 1988, boy those were the days.

I think easy credit pumps up the price on most anything.

Back then, to get your hand on a credit card was much more difficult. These days, everybody and their dog has a credit card. This allows prices to be artificially inflated, and people wince, but they'll pony up the money. 20 bucks a month...forever.
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: