Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:31:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  I met Dennis Deyoung last week
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I met Dennis Deyoung last week  (Read 2094 times)
Annie
« on: June 30, 2008, 02:44:31 PM »

Last week I went to see Dennis Deyoung's musical HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME at a small Chicago theater. It is one of the best plays that I have ever seen. As I was walking out of the theater I saw an older good looking man who looked vaguely familar. I looked at my CD and it was the same man. So I said to him, "Is this You?" and he said, "That'sme from 15 years ago". I felt like an idiot for not immediately recognizing him, but I did get to tell him how much I loved his musical and that I wished that he could bring it to Broadway! It was so much better than SPRING AWAKENING. Sebastian Bach would make a great Phoebus. I also met his beautiful wife who I thought was an actress from the play. They were both very nice. The Cd is fabulous  and fans of Les Miz will love it.
guns_n_motley
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2008, 03:07:29 PM »

the singer from Styx right? or am i thinking of someone different...
Annie
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2008, 10:13:43 PM »

the singer from Styx right? or am i thinking of someone different...
Yes, he is the man.
Annie
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2008, 11:59:11 AM »

Last week I posted about meeting Dennis DeYoung of Styx. I went to see his HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME musical again at the Bailiwick theater in Chicago again, because it is so good. I saw him and his wife at the performance again. I had to tell hom once again how great the show was and that he should bring it to Broadway or London. I also said that it was as good as the original cast of LES MISERABLES. Then I said, "OK. I am going to give you the greatest compliment. Seeing your show is as good as seeing AXL ROSE!" Then he said, "WEll there you go?" It was pretty funny.He is so nice! I hope he does bring HUNCHBACK to Broadway. The soundtrack is totally rocking my world right now! beer
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: