Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 08:19:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227821 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Shackler's Revenge Discussion
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 105 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Shackler's Revenge Discussion  (Read 464617 times)
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2008, 03:38:18 AM »

Excellent news!  Really looking forward to hearing the new track.
DaNutz
Headliner

Seriously fuck off

« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2008, 03:53:11 AM »

Yeah give us some kind of confirmation!  I want it to be true!

'Shackler's Revenge' is a new song by Guns N' Roses.

Will Shacklers Revenge be on CD as well(the first release)?
KIKO2K6
Happy as a Pig in Shit
VIP

I am a ''ROCKER''

« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2008, 04:30:38 AM »

Chinese Democracy starts NOW With 'Shackler's Revenge !

Ladies N" Gentlemans we have our First Single ! Grin
« Last Edit: July 07, 2008, 09:03:12 AM by KIKO2K6 » Logged

The New Interpretation of a Masterwerk!!!!

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/kikoalbuquerque/

Chinese Democracy Starts....sometime between now and November 25th !
lost in the garden
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2008, 04:38:11 AM »

Chinese Democracy starts NOW With 'Shackler's Revenge !

Ladys N" Gentlemans we have our First Single ! Grin
Hmmmm..

Chinese Democracy starts now, or maybe never....

I am glad that rumors make the impossible true, maybe I can be really rich tomorrow if I just post it on the internet

I WILL BE RICH, I WILL BE RICH TOMORROW

--------> the real money is in the GNR reunion, and Axl has done a great job of keeping the name in circulation w/out trashing it's leagacy with a CD that has none of what made Guns N Roses great in the first place( GNR: GREAT: the reason we are all here, not becuase of some internet leaks. Because of a couple of the best selling rock albums in history). I dont see him changing his game now
« Last Edit: July 07, 2008, 04:41:25 AM by lost in the garden » Logged
jazjme
Can't get over the past? Let me be your guide!
Legend

...ABSURD!!

« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2008, 04:40:53 AM »

IM confused how this is ok to talk about and other things arent, ow Im really mind fucked.lol
 never mind me.

10.16.87 10.23.87 10.30.87 1.31.88 2.2.88 5.9.88 8.16.88 9.15.88
6.17.91 12.9.91 12.10.91,12.13.91
7.18.92 12.5.02 5.12.06 5.14.06 5.15.06 5.17.06 11.17.11 2.10.12 2.15.12
11.9.12 11.10.12 5.24.14
gunns1
Legend

I am the Soul Monster of HTGTH

« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2008, 05:07:23 AM »

IM confused how this is ok to talk about and other things arent, ow Im really mind fucked.lol
 never mind me.

probably because shacklers revenge is just a song title nothing physical, and the "others" are something else

anyways, This is great news, and HERE COMES THE HOPES AND PRAYS FOR CD IN 08@
If the new rockband/guitar hero thing is going to happen in september, that means we might get a release date veryyyyyyyy shortly!!!!

btw,

the game's entire soundtrack is going to be revealed July 14th at the E3 gaming festival.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2008, 05:11:23 AM by gunns1 » Logged

'Awesome! The due is a sick guitar player!!! He's the real deal... and you don't come by the real deal very often.
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2008, 05:34:11 AM »

Chinese Democracy starts now, or maybe never....

if you don't believe in the band, why are you here?

the reunion shit can stay in the dead horse section.    i wish it was possible to have a picture of the look on your face when you see this come out as a Guns N' Roses release.  Don't be so bitter. 
DCReed
Headliner

lorem ipsum

« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2008, 05:54:31 AM »

the game's entire soundtrack is going to be revealed July 14th at the E3 gaming festival.
Where?s that quote from?
Link?

Rapidshare SUCKS!!!!
lost in the garden
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2008, 05:58:28 AM »

^ I believe in the band. The one that made great records and made GNR the legend that is today.

Not the band that has accomplished zero. The original band (with all its problems) still got 10 billion times more accomplished in 5 years than NEW GNR has in 10 years. If you can find a way to dispute this undeniable fact i have stated in bold, I would love to see it.

If Chin Dem comes out I will support it. My problem is all evidence I see points to the opposite.

Maybe the people who think this is all a scam are the one's that are right.

10 years of bet's would have left them the rich ones
gunns1
Legend

« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2008, 06:07:54 AM »

^ I believe in the band. The one that made great records and made GNR the legend that is today.

Not the band that has accomplished zero. The original band (with all its problems) still got 10 billion times more accomplished in 5 years than NEW GNR has in 10 years. If you can find a way to dispute this undeniable fact i have stated in bold, I would love to see it.

If Chin Dem comes out I will support it. My problem is all evidence I see points to the opposite.

If you feel that way towards gnr, why dont you fuck off, obviously the new band hasnt released any new material yet to be judged/compared to a band that has relaesed material,

NO SHIT, how can they accomplish /not accomplish something, when their work hasnt been released yet

god, were you born a dumb shit, or did you become one?

'Awesome! The due is a sick guitar player!!! He's the real deal... and you don't come by the real deal very often.
lost in the garden
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2008, 06:16:32 AM »

If you feel that way towards gnr, why dont you fuck off, obviously the new band hasnt released any new material yet to be judged/compared to a band that has relaesed material,

NO SHIT, how can they accomplish /not accomplish something, when their work hasnt been released yet

god, were you born a dumb shit, or did you become one?
dumb?

well lets start with the fact that original GNR is one of the biggest rock bands of ALL TIME.

you really think a 50 year old Axl is ever going to top that?

No one who was ever involbed in GNR ever will

even all of the original members combined can not top it 20 years later

GET IT?

it's done

GNR are one of the greatest bands in HISTORY

and I really dont care what fastfood container you put on your head

what is happenong now will be a small forgotten footnote in the history of one of the greatest rock bands ever

and, I love that people still care, I just wished they cared about the people that created this, and not just a singer that tried to steal it all and failed
gunns1
Legend

« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2008, 06:19:38 AM »

how can you say he has failed, when the album hasnt even been released yet,

and I say doing hundreds of concerts the past 2 years to nearly soldout/capacity venues isnt failing for a guy thats nearly 50 now is it?

lost in the garden
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2008, 06:43:08 AM »

Ok, goin to bed....one last thing

I hope Axl finds it in him to release 'Chinese Democracy'

you just have to understand, this is Guns N Roses. As great as they were, they are lucky as hell to have become one of the most popular rock bands ever. Add this to the fact that they were young then, this in a country where the entertainment industry thrives on the buying and selling of youth.

Even God could not out do himself in this situation.

They caught lightning in a bottle, its over it was 20 years ago. And no one has topped them.

The only real hope for music is that some young band will come along and have their spirit, determination, and skills.
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2008, 07:11:37 AM »

... Wow. People that complain about the level of censorship (or, rather, freedom of speach (and expression!, and all that) and the whole shebang!) on this board really haven't got a clue. Things like this bore me to tears. Without us putting a cap on this absolute bollocks then most threads would degenerate into this shite!

Is it any wonder that so much of your crap gets deleted when it's all the fucking same? If I had to sift through this repetetive garbage every time that I came into the GNR section, then I wouldn't bother!

... Which I don't, much, at the moment. But that's not the point!

You're not saying anything new!, You're not going to change anybodys mind! Most people on this board are generally so entrenched anyway that it's almost impossible!, much less when using recyled, tired old arguments.

Zzz.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Pine Barrens
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2008, 07:19:45 AM »

... Wow. People that complain about the level of censorship (or, rather, freedom of speach (and expression!, and all that) and the whole shebang!) on this board really haven't got a clue. Things like this bore me to tears. Without us putting a cap on this absolute bollocks then most threads would degenerate into this shite!

Is it any wonder that so much of your crap gets deleted when it's all the fucking same? If I had to sift through this repetetive garbage every time that I came into the GNR section, then I wouldn't bother!

You're not saying anything new!, You're not going to change anybodys mind! Most people on this board are generally so entrenched anyway that it's almost impossible!, much less when using recyled, tired old arguments.

Zzz.

I wholeheartedly agree. Seems way too many topics begin in a proper manner, but then you click to the last page and 9/10 times you think you clicked a link to the Twilight Zone with the Old vs. New, Axl sucks vs Axl's great etc. Boring as shit.

So this new song...I am guessing we'll hear it before Rock Band 2 comes out. I mean, you wouldn't be able to play along with (it in the game) if you didn't know the song from before, right? Would be nice to hear a new GN'R song on the radio (one that DJ's can actually play without getting into trouble).
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2008, 07:24:28 AM »

new question, that might get deleted, but it seems like no one else has thought about, or that has also gotten deleted hihi

are "message for you" really  'Shackler's Revenge' ?
gunns1
Legend

« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2008, 07:29:44 AM »

new question, that might get deleted, but it seems like no one else has thought about, or that has also gotten deleted hihi

are "message for you" really  'Shackler's Revenge' ?

No, based on buckethead being a major part of shacklers revenge, I very much doubt that its what you are talking about

lost in the garden
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2008, 07:32:43 AM »

Zzz.
I gotta admit there are only so many words in the english language. What I say, may have been said many times.

But, what of the people who believe in the Chinese Demo's. Are there words just as repetative (and with 'lil fact to back them up)...dont matter if its rumor #100 2003, or rumor #58 2008, still the same words
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2008, 07:54:35 AM »

I gotta admit there are only so many words in the english language.

How noble of you to admit that which at first you would deny! ... (?)

What I say, may have been said many times.

No. What you say has been said many times. There's no month of May about it.

But, what of the people who believe in the Chinese Demo's. Are there words just as repetative (and with 'lil fact to back them up)...dont matter if its rumor #100 2003, or rumor #58 2008, still the same words

Equally as boring, a lot of the time. But, generally, with more depth. Their belief (... Your word, I would not have chosen to use it, myself that is) creates an end game to their speculation. See, they have a reason to be here. What's yours?

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Cuzon
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2008, 09:22:29 AM »

Mysteron is all this under the "a lot of cool things will start happening" process you spoke about a few months ago?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 105 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: