Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 08:18:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227700 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Nice Boys Don't Play Rock And Roll
| | |-+  My bands brand new album available for free download.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: My bands brand new album available for free download.  (Read 2141 times)
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« on: July 15, 2008, 10:19:54 AM »

We've been working our asses off on this record and to say the least we are very proud.  It was recorded in the best studio in the Carolinas and the sound quality is great.

I want to share it with my peeps over here at HTGTH.  Just swing over to www.sundrown.net and download our album entitled "Something or Another".  The album varies and is all over the place.  From heavy to bluesy to pshycadelic.  I've made 6 records in my life, but this one is the one that I'm the most stoked over.

Just go to www.sundrown.net and go to the audio section.  Right click on the song and hit "save target as".  All we ask is for you to leave a comment on our guestbook and come on to this thread and let me know what you guys think.

Thanks!

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2008, 02:11:41 AM »

Goin to download now

Cant wait!

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
JAC185
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2008, 01:47:47 PM »

Cool.

Downloading now.
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2008, 10:27:01 AM »

I?ve always been on the fence about downloading of albums for free, but I would be hypocritical if I said I did not download albums off torrents. Musicians do not make money off of album releases, most people who are in the know are aware this. Anyway?

We?ve decided that for as long as we can possibly do this, we will allow all releases that we do as an unsigned band will be free releases.  This has been decided due to the fact that we have had such an overwelming positive response to the new record, and would love for everyone to experience the different sounds the old record has. Yes, the band will take a pretty hefty loss due to studio costs and what-not. But to be a musician you want your music heard, and I guess to clear my conscience, it would be unfair for me to not practice what I preach.

So, right now you can download our first record ?As We Watch The Sun Drown? for free.

www.sundrown.net

www.myspace.com/sundrown

Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2008, 11:30:02 PM »

I?ve always been on the fence about downloading of albums for free, but I would be hypocritical if I said I did not download albums off torrents. Musicians do not make money off of album releases, most people who are in the know are aware this. Anyway?

We?ve decided that for as long as we can possibly do this, we will allow all releases that we do as an unsigned band will be free releases.  This has been decided due to the fact that we have had such an overwelming positive response to the new record, and would love for everyone to experience the different sounds the old record has. Yes, the band will take a pretty hefty loss due to studio costs and what-not. But to be a musician you want your music heard, and I guess to clear my conscience, it would be unfair for me to not practice what I preach.

So, right now you can download our first record ?As We Watch The Sun Drown? for free.

www.sundrown.net

www.myspace.com/sundrown

I like your songs a lot. I liked the guitar playing and the bass playing especially.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: