Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 12:44:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227825 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Batman "The Dark Knight"
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Batman "The Dark Knight"  (Read 82984 times)
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #400 on: December 12, 2008, 01:05:53 AM »

Blu ray players really are starting to come down though. There is one at bestbuy a panasonic BD-35K for $250. Thats not too terrible and its supposed to be really good. It got cnet editor award for having good video and audio and it does the upconversion for standard dvd.
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #401 on: December 12, 2008, 06:31:56 AM »

I can't believe that I saw this film 3 times at the cinema and watched it on DVD and still never made the connection between Dent getting half his face covered in petrol/gasoline/whatever when he was tied to the chair and him getting that side of his face burned. I just thought half his face happened to catch fire. I had to find that out from Wikipedia. How didn't I get that?

My short attention-span aside, it's still a great film but one of those that's definitely even better on a big screen. yes

Hey did you watch the movie with your eyes closed the first 3 times?  rofl
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #402 on: December 12, 2008, 07:12:10 AM »

I can't believe that I saw this film 3 times at the cinema and watched it on DVD and still never made the connection between Dent getting half his face covered in petrol/gasoline/whatever when he was tied to the chair and him getting that side of his face burned. I just thought half his face happened to catch fire. I had to find that out from Wikipedia. How didn't I get that?

My short attention-span aside, it's still a great film but one of those that's definitely even better on a big screen. yes

Hey did you watch the movie with your eyes closed the first 3 times?  rofl

I think I may have done hihi It was like "Oh, he's getting covered in gasoline. That's unfortunate." Then, by the time Batman dragged him out the building, I'd forgotten.

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #403 on: December 12, 2008, 11:52:30 PM »

U had food and was eating during that part every single time right!

I went to the movies once, Cant remember now what I even saw but I had to pee so bad. anyhow i said fuck it and went.

Ill be damned if i didn't go watch the movie again and the same thing happened at the same part. i just held it though but I can see how u miss stuff like that.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Chief
Legend

« Reply #404 on: December 13, 2008, 03:38:47 AM »

agreed, i saw some deals for around 200 recently also.  Personally i'm planning to get a ps3 as my blue ray player.

Blu ray players really are starting to come down though. There is one at bestbuy a panasonic BD-35K for $250. Thats not too terrible and its supposed to be really good. It got cnet editor award for having good video and audio and it does the upconversion for standard dvd.

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #405 on: December 13, 2008, 04:17:19 AM »

agreed, i saw some deals for around 200 recently also.  Personally i'm planning to get a ps3 as my blue ray player.

Yeah that one still seems to be the best all around as far as features and all. Some people just want a blu ray player and that would make the ps3 mostly a waste. I'd go for the ps3 if i would use it for all the other stuff i can do with it but i probably wouldn't. I'm not much of a gamer
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #406 on: December 13, 2008, 05:19:53 AM »

And you should get Rock Band 2 to complete the experience.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: