Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 09, 2024, 11:39:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228016 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  Slash Celebrates His Birthday With A Las Vegas Performance
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Slash Celebrates His Birthday With A Las Vegas Performance  (Read 32988 times)
Ines_rocks!
VIP

We take for granted we know the whole story

« Reply #60 on: July 30, 2008, 10:45:45 AM »

Why is she dancing like that? SCOM ain't a strip song! Or is it?  confused

On the other hand, the solo was just perfect..

"I've always wanted to have it written in my will that when I die, the coffin shows up a half-hour late and says on the side, like in gold, SORRY I'M LATE." Axl Rose, 1992
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #61 on: July 30, 2008, 08:23:24 PM »

oh she's disgustin'

i guess you like big asses ok

i guess you like women peeing their pants on stage

wtf are you talking about; you sound like a idiot
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #62 on: July 30, 2008, 08:24:23 PM »

Why is she dancing like that? SCOM ain't a strip song! Or is it?  confused

On the other hand, the solo was just perfect..

you're kidding right?  stripperslove this song and slash in particular; all strippers love scom ok
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #63 on: July 30, 2008, 09:09:07 PM »

oh she's disgustin'

this:

DATE: July 30, 2005

WHAT WENT DOWN: Fergie brought new meaning to the term Black Eyed Pee. During a concert in San Diego, CA, the singer had a not-so- glamorous moment when she wet her pants on stage, mid song, in front of a packed club. Fergs told Scotland's Daily Record, "I had a few drinks before going on stage, but I didn't think to go to the bathroom. We were jumping around and my bladder just started you know ..." Um, Fergie, you should probably focus less on the abs, and devote more time to those Kegel exercises.

here's a pic of it:

if u like what you see there's more pictures on google..

who's the idiot now?  Roll Eyes
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #64 on: July 30, 2008, 11:28:14 PM »

She looks so gross in that pic.  I like the imitation carmen electra look she sports now.
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #65 on: July 30, 2008, 11:55:59 PM »

i like it when girls pee themselves.
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #66 on: July 31, 2008, 12:05:05 AM »

rim, you like it when they pee on your chest.
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #67 on: July 31, 2008, 12:32:27 AM »

if they're hot, sure  Grin
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #68 on: July 31, 2008, 12:36:02 AM »

if they're hot, sure  Grin

rofl  you sick bastard, I love it.
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #69 on: July 31, 2008, 08:13:58 AM »

oh she's disgustin'

this:

DATE: July 30, 2005

WHAT WENT DOWN: Fergie brought new meaning to the term Black Eyed Pee. During a concert in San Diego, CA, the singer had a not-so- glamorous moment when she wet her pants on stage, mid song, in front of a packed club. Fergs told Scotland's Daily Record, "I had a few drinks before going on stage, but I didn't think to go to the bathroom. We were jumping around and my bladder just started you know ..." Um, Fergie, you should probably focus less on the abs, and devote more time to those Kegel exercises.

here's a pic of it:

if u like what you see there's more pictures on google..

who's the idiot now?  Roll Eyes

gotta stop living in the past; that was 3 years ago; that's like saying "I'm not gonna go to a GnR show b/c their not gonna show up like they did in philly 6 years ago"  Just b/c something happened once, doesn't mean it'll happen all the time ok
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #70 on: July 31, 2008, 08:16:42 AM »

oh she's disgustin'

you seem to be well versed on the Black Eye Peas hihi

I woulda never known this happened if you never shows the picture; seems you had it saved somewhere;

still doesn't change the fact she does have a nice ass and knows how to shake it
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

« Reply #71 on: July 31, 2008, 08:41:32 AM »

actually it's nothing like not going to a GNR show because there have been cancelations before.. really weird for you to tell me stop living in the past (both with your screen name and the reason u gave) it's not like i'm worried it'll happen if i go to a show, i think she was a overrated both in looks and talent before i knew about this, after i read about it here on htgth she just sickens me ok some stuff aint easy to forget about people, especially when it something like this, don't like the person and she's just in your face all the time thanks to the radio and now she's playing with slash,

and no i don't have the image saved anywhere as you could see the link to the photo is from some guys photobucket i found on google, my account on photobucket is named after my first screen name cheapjonday.. so you're wrong in just about everything you just said Shocked Roll Eyes

u know what? it's ok for u to think she has a nice and can shake it but don't try act smart if other people don't like it

Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #72 on: July 31, 2008, 09:18:56 AM »

Did Fergie write this song for Slash?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kN9vm95SocU&feature=rec-fresh
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #73 on: July 31, 2008, 05:43:37 PM »

actually it's nothing like not going to a GNR show because there have been cancelations before.. really weird for you to tell me stop living in the past (both with your screen name and the reason u gave) it's not like i'm worried it'll happen if i go to a show, i think she was a overrated both in looks and talent before i knew about this, after i read about it here on htgth she just sickens me ok some stuff aint easy to forget about people, especially when it something like this, don't like the person and she's just in your face all the time thanks to the radio and now she's playing with slash,

and no i don't have the image saved anywhere as you could see the link to the photo is from some guys photobucket i found on google, my account on photobucket is named after my first screen name cheapjonday.. so you're wrong in just about everything you just said Shocked Roll Eyes

u know what? it's ok for u to think she has a nice and can shake it but don't try act smart if other people don't like it

yeah, it's hard to forget an image like that; just like it's hard to forget about a show you went to when the headliner never made it, a riot ensued, and a tour was cancelled b/c the promoter pulled the plug

..................please, dude-if you were at the show fergie pissed herself, yeah I can maybe see it being memorable and even note worthy- but you didn't know about, found out by someone on this board, and just cause you are anti-everything slash has done since guns; want to bash fergie for doing a couple of songs with a friend..............at least I was actually at the Philly show and have a first hand account of what it was like........too bad your not old enough to have seen the original band live
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #74 on: July 31, 2008, 06:06:04 PM »

yeah, it's hard to forget an image like that; just like it's hard to forget about a show you went to when the headliner never made it, a riot ensued, and a tour was cancelled b/c the promoter pulled the plug

..................please, dude-if you were at the show fergie pissed herself, yeah I can maybe see it being memorable and even note worthy- but you didn't know about, found out by someone on this board, and just cause you are anti-everything slash has done since guns; want to bash fergie for doing a couple of songs with a friend..............at least I was actually at the Philly show and have a first hand account of what it was like........too bad your not old enough to have seen the original band live

man the things you say are weird, some day ago you told me i lived in the past, now you're telling me i'm anti-everything slash has done since GNR, neither are anywhere close to the truth and you would have known if you had half a brain Smiley i often praise stuff that i like that slash has done.. like most of contraband, and IMO aint life grand is an awesome fucking record and have said it on this board numerous of times,  thing about fergie is that i've always thought she wasn't that hot that everybody said, then when i found out she peed herself that was just yuckie for me (why the fuck am i arguing about fergie on a GNR board no )i don't like her voice or stage performance when i've seen her with slash.. it's a shame he plays with people like that, but it's cool when he plays with cantrell and other folks, i'm not that anti-slash after all huh? maybe anti-some of his friends that are musicians but that doesn't count because i bet most of his fans don't like all his friends that are musicians and that doesn't make them anti-slash

actually yeah, i think it kinda sucks that i never had the oppurtunity to see that band but it wasn't really my choice and i understand that it must have sucked for you back in 2002 but i hope that didn't keep you from seeing the band in 2006..

shall the 2 of us stop with this bullshit or not?
falcon tell us off so we stop because i bet it's annoying to more people then me Wink
Ines_rocks!
VIP

We take for granted we know the whole story

« Reply #75 on: July 31, 2008, 06:21:12 PM »

you're kidding right?  stripperslove this song and slash in particular; all strippers love scom ok

i'm sorry sir... im just not that into the stripper's world like you seem to..  Roll Eyes

still doesn't change the fact she does have a nice ass and knows how to shake it

how manly......
« Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 06:58:13 PM by Ines_rocks! » Logged

"I've always wanted to have it written in my will that when I die, the coffin shows up a half-hour late and says on the side, like in gold, SORRY I'M LATE." Axl Rose, 1992
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #76 on: July 31, 2008, 10:59:41 PM »

man the things you say are weird, some day ago you told me i lived in the past, now you're telling me i'm anti-everything slash has done since GNR, neither are anywhere close to the truth and you would have known if you had half a brain Smiley i often praise stuff that i like that slash has done.. like most of contraband, and IMO aint life grand is an awesome fucking record and have said it on this board numerous of times,  thing about fergie is that i've always thought she wasn't that hot that everybody said, then when i found out she peed herself that was just yuckie for me (why the fuck am i arguing about fergie on a GNR board no )i don't like her voice or stage performance when i've seen her with slash.. it's a shame he plays with people like that, but it's cool when he plays with cantrell and other folks, i'm not that anti-slash after all huh? maybe anti-some of his friends that are musicians but that doesn't count because i bet most of his fans don't like all his friends that are musicians and that doesn't make them anti-slash

actually yeah, i think it kinda sucks that i never had the oppurtunity to see that band but it wasn't really my choice and i understand that it must have sucked for you back in 2002 but i hope that didn't keep you from seeing the band in 2006..

shall the 2 of us stop with this bullshit or not?
falcon tell us off so we stop because i bet it's annoying to more people then me Wink

I saw them 2x's in 2006; Hammerstein and MSG, Hammerstein was great, MSG was mediocre
I was using the reference to the cancelled show as an analogy; nothing more

as for fergie, could care less what she did in the past; the fact is youtube is hard to tell how the singer sounds b/c different video recorders have different sound quality; I've been to VR shows that sounded great live but like shit on youtube....

oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #77 on: July 31, 2008, 11:04:22 PM »

i'm sorry sir... im just not that into the stripper's world like you seem to..  Roll Eyes

how manly......

ever see the Indy boot of the 91 UYI tour (I believe it was a warm up show w/out the entourage)---axl had a few strippers on stage to do a little dance hihi

and didn't Axl play CD for a bunch of strippers at a Vegas strip club? Shocked

manly?  I was just being objective
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #78 on: August 01, 2008, 06:43:16 AM »

I've been to VR shows that sounded great live but like shit on youtube....

Me too. I just don't like her studio voice or anything. Who the fuck cares, not me, not you, nor anybody on this messageboard..
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #79 on: August 01, 2008, 08:39:39 AM »

I've been to VR shows that sounded great live but like shit on youtube....

Me too. I just don't like her studio voice or anything. Who the fuck cares, not me, not you, nor anybody on this messageboard..

I would have been happy to slash play scom with kermit the frog hihi
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: