Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 02:06:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  WWE Game X: TNA Invasion
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 50 Go Down Print
Author Topic: WWE Game X: TNA Invasion  (Read 192707 times)
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« on: July 28, 2008, 08:09:57 PM »

Rules

DRAFTING HAS A 24 HOUR TIME LIMIT

RAW/SmackDown!/ECW/Impact! Match (+5)
RAW/SmackDown!/ECW/Impact! Win (+7)
SNME/3 Hour Raw/Smackdown/ECW/Impact!/Special Match (+6)
SNME/3 Hour Raw/Smackdown/ECW/Impact!/Special Win (+10)
Pay Per View Match (+8)
Pay Per View Win (+12)
All Shows: Win a Title (+30)
All Shows: Special Guest Referee (+2)
All Shows: Lumberjack (+2)
All Shows: Win a No.1 Contender Match/Or A Match that earns a Title Shot (+6)
All Shows: Retain a Title (+20)
All Shows: Any Means Necessary Title Retaining, leaving still Champion Win/Lose (+5)*
All Shows: Eliminating an opponent from a Royal Rumble, Battle Royal, Elimination Match (SS, Tag, Gauntlet), Elimination Chamber, 6-Pack Challenge etc. (+5)
All Shows: Disqualification (-4)
All Shows: Lose A Title (-10)
All Shows: Is A Survivor In A Survior Series Match (+5)
All Shows: Wins King of the Ring, or a tournament where they have 3 or more matches (+25)
Only Pay Per View: Fight in a Gimmick match - To qualify as a gimmick match it must have/contain 1 of the following;

A) Weapons, whether it's a No DQ or Hardcore Battle, Singapore Cane, Full Metal Mayhem, if weapons are a legal part of the match then it counts
B) Cage matches of all kind, Steel Cage, Six Sides, HIAC, Triple Cage Match of Doom
C) Fire, Yeah that counts, that pretty much counts as a weapon, as would a Casket or a match with a Rope, Chain, Ambulance, Dumpster, Barbwire, Briefcases, Ultimate X's etc.
D) 2 out of 3 Falls, Iron Man, Submission, Lumberjack. (+4)

Matches that DON'T qualify are:

A) Diva ones, Bikini, Pillow, Mud, Lingerie etc.
B) Triple Threat/Fatal 4 Way, matches where you just adding one or two people but otherwise keeping the same sort of normal rules.

PPV: Is in the Main Event of a PPV - Otherwise known as having the LAST match on the event, not the title match, the last one, whichever that may be (+5)

*If the person retains normally for 20 points they don't get these 5 as well as

A person get's injured, fired, released, quits, dies, flys away to Japan, Bolivia, D's House, it will cost you a trade to ditch them and in all cases, aside from death they will return to the draft list.

No more than 6 Trades all game ($120,000)

DRAFTING PROCESS FOR DEBUTANTS AND THOSE ON THE DRAFT LIST

Everyone has to be bid for and to win that bid, 48 hours has to pass by without anyone outbidding you, minimum bids for all is $20,000.

The most you can bid assuming you haven't used any trades is $120,000. 

Now if a Goldberg debuted i am sure at least two people would bid the full amount (Use ALL their trades), so, in that unlikely scenario you would then bid points as well.  As i said though it's a unlikely scenario so that would not happen often. 

Now tactics can come in say someone has 4 trades left ($80,000) someone could outbid them with $81,000 and still have $39,000 left.

If someone bids you cannot bid the same you have to bid an increased amount of at last an extra $1,000 unless they have bid $120,000 in which case you bid that and points to.

Anyone who debuts during the drafting process will just be added to the list, timing's a bitch  Cheesy

Swaps are illegal.

You cannot drop you No.1 or 2 Draft picks, unless, they are injured, fired, suspended, vanish off tv for 3 weeks or more.

We don't do Beer Drinking Contests, Boxing Matches, Masterlock Challenges, Diva Dodgeball or any other non wrestling events/contests, we do WRESTLING matches.

You can draft as many new guys as you can afford.

You bid for someone, you can't withdraw the bid.  (Jim lurks and moderates this thread 24/7 to so no deleting post either...)

Start date, RAW, August 18th 2008.

End date, December 31st.

TNA WILL be a part of this game.  For game after game now many people have brought up the idea of having TNA permanently join this game, or even to have a seperate TNA Game, some have been for it, some have been against it, so we have a compromise now.  TNA will be apart of the game from the start, the initial drafting process only.

1. You can only have 1 TNA wrestlers per team (You don't have to pick any)

2. After the initial draft no TNA wrestlers can be picked they are only available during the initial draft

3. You cannot drop the TNA wrestler at any point throughout the game, no matter what happens to them, you are stuck with them so it is a big risk

4. Impact will be scored like RAW/Smackdown/ECW, TNA PPVs scored like WWE PPVs

Raw
Charlie Haas, Deuce, Dolph Ziggler, Goldust, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Jamie Noble, Jerry Lawler, Jillian, Katie Lea, Layla, Mickie James, Mike Knox, Santino Marella, Snitsky, Shad Gaspard.

Smackdown
Brie Bella, Curt Hawkins, Jesse, Jimmy Wang Yang, Kung Fu Naki, Natalya, Nikki Bella, Ryan Braddock, Scotty Goldman, Victoria.

ECW
Armando Estrada, Bam Neely, Boogeyman, Chavo Guerrero, Gavin Spears, Hornswoggle, Ricky Ortiz, Tommy Dreamer.

Recurring Legends
Al Snow, Barry Windham, Bart Gunn, Bastion Booger, Bob Backlund, Brooklyn Brawler, Doink The Clown, Dusty Rhodes, Flash Funk, Gangrel, Gillberg, Honky Tonk Man, Hulk Hogan, Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart, Kamala, Lita, Mae Young, Nikolai Volkoff, Iron Sheik, IRS, Pete Gas, Repo Man, Ric Flair, Roddy Piper, Ron Simmons, Scotty Two Hotty, Skinner, Steve Austin, Steve Blackman, Sgt. Slaughter, Sunny, Ted DiBiase Snr., The Goon, The Rock, Trish Stratus.

Injured/Inactive/Suspended/Released
Big Daddy V, Braden Walker, Cherry, Chuck Palumbo, Colin Delaney, DH Smith, Domino, Elijah Burke, Evan Bourne, Hardcore Holly, James Curtis, Ken Kennedy, Kenny Dykstra, Lena Yada, Mick Foley, Nunzio, Paul London, Robbie McAllister, Rory McAllister, Shannon Moore, Stevie Richards, Super Crazy, Ted Dibiase, Umaga, Val Venis.

Non-Wrestling Recurring Characters
Alicia Fox, Eve Torres, Matt Striker, Ranjin Singh, Shane Mcmahon, Tazz, Tony Atlas, Vicki Guerrero, Vince Mcmahon.

sweet616: CM Punk, AJ Styles, The Brian Kendrick, William Regal, Maria ($120,000)
Gnrfan: Triple H, Hurricane Helms, Undertaker, Melina, Awesome Kong ($54,000)
Mr Cowbell: John Cena, John Morrison, Vladimir Kozlov, Michelle McCool, Rhino ($0)
Jim: Samoa Joe, Shelton Benjamin, Montel Vontavious Porter, D'Lo Brown, The Great Khali ($120,000)
slash666: Batista, Kofi Kingston, Consequences Creed, Ezekiel Jackson, R-Truth ($100,000)
D: Matt Hardy, Big Show, Randy Orton, Jack Swagger, Robert Roode ($0)
Evolution: Chris Jericho, Taylor Wilde, DJ Gabriel, Finlay, Kizarny ($0)
high_times: Jeff Hardy, Shawn Michaels, Christian Cage, Zach Ryder, JTG ($120,000)
Hammy: Edge, Carlito, Beth Phoenix, Kelly Kelly, James Storm ($0)
Timothy08: Kurt Angle, Paul Burchill, Mark Henry, Primo Colon, Candice Michelle ($45,000)
Malcolm: John Bradshaw Layfield, Cody Rhodes, Maryse, Booker T, The Miz ($100,000)
BlowUpYourVideo: Kane, Rey Mysterio, Lance Cade, Festus, Manu ($0)

1. Malcolm = 927
2. D = 856
3. Gnrfan = 836
4. slash666 = 779
5. Hammy = 702
6. Mr Cowbell = 679
7. Timothy08 = 660
8. sweet616 = 659
9. Evolution =  656
10. high_times = 570
11. Jim = 544
12. BlowUpYourVideo = 526
« Last Edit: December 06, 2008, 08:18:28 PM by Hammy » Logged
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2008, 08:14:53 PM »

In!

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2008, 09:28:57 PM »

I am shooting to be the first to defend the title.

Its gotta happen sometime right? Might as well be me.

Satan In Vino?

WTF is that?

Sounds like an awesome metal band!

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2008, 04:07:26 AM »

I've gone from jobber to IC Champ, back to jobber..Now its time to be champion!!!  rofl smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2008, 12:10:16 PM »

So how about that Funaki? I hear they're planning a huge push etc.

Yer, I'm in.

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2008, 01:09:45 PM »

If people would listen to my advice, they could possibly be a champion also.

I have won 33.3 percent of the games I've entered 9 games, 3 championships.

I am personally pulling for my new ally  Blowup to win his first singles title............... in Game Eleven

Im gonna do everything in my power to be the first repeat champion.

Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2008, 01:15:07 PM »

It aint no party without some Cowbell, count me IN and I gaurenteed D wont be repeating, consistency isnt one of his talents.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2008, 01:53:12 PM »

in

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2008, 02:17:51 PM »

It aint no party without some Cowbell, count me IN and I gaurenteed D wont be repeating, consistency isnt one of his talents.

Then how do u explain me consistently owning u on these threads?

I am not consistent?

I have won THREE titles in NINE Games.

Im not some one hit wonder like GnrFan or Cowbell or Malcolm or Jim............. Oh shit, I forgot, Jim lost by a point....... Ouch

anyhow, Hollywood Cowbell, U have to realize something, I got sidetracked for a couple of games. When u win the title and start traveling and promoting and appearing with the hottest chicks at the most bad ass events, u lose your edge and your ability.

I started focusing more on my music and movie career and my in ring ability suffered.

Thing is, I will always be HHH to your Rey Mysterio.

anybody can get lucky and win this game once, but when u keep winning title after title like I have,the greatness tag kind of just falls on u like the pouring rain or falling snow.

Don't hate on me cause I am the greatest wrestle game player of all time that didnt develop mid card titles to make himself feel better about losing to me Hammy.

Being this dominant and this good is fuckin hard. Sometimes I wish I could take a vacation from being me and see how all u mediocre people live!

HHH can be the King of Kings cause D is the God of Gods!

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2008, 03:06:27 PM »

I started focusing more on my music and movie career
*Runs to the shop to buy D's latest CD*

....Wait a second, maybe I was looking in the wrong section Tongue
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2008, 04:37:42 PM »

The reason u didnt find it "Hamster" is because it sold out in every country it was released. Id sell u a copy but u would have to pay HUGE for it on Ebay.

Its so great that people dont even download it off the net. They refuse to as owning the actual CD and booklet is worth more than gold.

U ever wonder why the Dark Knight is doing so well? That is me playing the Joker!

BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2008, 04:50:19 PM »

Being this dominant and this good is fuckin hard.

I would love to hear someone actually say this in a wrestling promo.

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2008, 06:17:34 PM »

Then how do u explain me consistently owning u on these threads?

I am not consistent?

I have won THREE titles in NINE Games.

Im not some one hit wonder like GnrFan or Cowbell or Malcolm or Jim............. Oh shit, I forgot, Jim lost by a point....... Ouch

anyhow, Hollywood Cowbell, U have to realize something, I got sidetracked for a couple of games. When u win the title and start traveling and promoting and appearing with the hottest chicks at the most bad ass events, u lose your edge and your ability.

I started focusing more on my music and movie career and my in ring ability suffered.

Thing is, I will always be HHH to your Rey Mysterio.

anybody can get lucky and win this game once, but when u keep winning title after title like I have,the greatness tag kind of just falls on u like the pouring rain or falling snow.

Don't hate on me cause I am the greatest wrestle game player of all time that didnt develop mid card titles to make himself feel better about losing to me Hammy.

Being this dominant and this good is fuckin hard. Sometimes I wish I could take a vacation from being me and see how all u mediocre people live!

HHH can be the King of Kings cause D is the God of Gods!

You don't impress me much, Rasputin taking Shannon Moore and getting as many points as he has, THATS IMPRESSIVE.

First off I don't pleasure myself while looking at WWE points/scores and unleash my unborn children in my boxers because I have a huge lead in a game.  Secondly I wasn't even around in the first 6 games of this, when you won your prior 2 games.

Game 2 you took 7th out of 10

Game 4th you took second to last

Game 6 you took second to last

Game 7 you took second to last, and that was only because Mallcom bid 120K plus 90 Points on Jericho.

Not to mention winning in Games 3 and 5 when it was alot easier with less participants, easier field.

Not to mention you are LAST in the Powerslam Predictions of FULL Time participants. So you can stroke your ego or yourself until you are hard enough to type another self promoting post. 

You think you are the best? I gaurentee you wont repeat as a Champion, Your history proves it, I am willing to put my WWE GAME Career on the line and if you repeat as Champion I'll Retire, and when you loose I expect you to STOP typing your messages while pleasuring yourself.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
*Timothy*
Banned
VIP

Liberated the WANG!!!

« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2008, 06:40:27 PM »

if you guys are done stroking your egos you can all stroke my nuts... Tongue

I'm in hell I need some singles gold.

http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/

Liberating wangs one dong at a time!!!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2008, 06:46:41 PM »

Cowbell, your argument holds as much water as a busted radiator.

Everyone is playing this game and Im not squeaking by with a victory like so many of u. I am about to win by the biggest margin of victory EVER!

Also, if Blowup and I can get a little luck our way, I will also be the first ever person to hold both the singles and tag title at the same time.

with blowup as my partner, I am confident we can not only repeat tag titles but I will repeat singles as well and then WATCHA GONNA DO COWBELL when I steven Adler all over u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2008, 07:05:33 PM »

Im just glad we dont live in WWE world or they would team us, as they like nothing better then throwing opponents against each other.

I dont need any stroking I come in Rock Hard 24/7

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2008, 07:20:18 PM »

Im just glad we dont live in WWE world or they would team us
Well since the winning team is the only one who does not get split, you best hope D's team wins.

Right kids, I'm guessing you have forgotten but this IS a thread for discussing any problems/issues you have with the rules.

Some people have a habit of bringing up issues once the game is underway, which is too late, so any ideas like, whizz 'em over.

I seem to remember Donald suggesting that Champions winning by DQ should get retain points, which I think is fair, if they win the match, DQ/Countout I think both should count, as long as it's a win and not a retain via a draw or DQ/Countout defeat.
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2008, 07:26:43 PM »

Im in favor as long as he Retains by a WIN, COUNT OUT or DQ, as long as he is the clear winner.

If he retains by loosing in a DQ, Count out, Double DQ, Double COUNT OUT, or anything of that nature then no  retain points.

Anymore thought about giving point to wrestlers for runs ins or Interview Shows? I know someone else suggested points for Interview shows like the Cabana or Highlight reel.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2008, 09:29:12 PM »

Im in favor as long as he Retains by a WIN, COUNT OUT or DQ, as long as he is the clear winner.

If he retains by loosing in a DQ, Count out, Double DQ, Double COUNT OUT, or anything of that nature then no  retain points.

Anymore thought about giving point to wrestlers for runs ins or Interview Shows? I know someone else suggested points for Interview shows like the Cabana or Highlight reel.

That was me!

I dont know now I think about it. I know I came up with the DQ thing....... but this game is so competitive and crowded..... Im not sure giving champions more advantages is smart. sometimes the only chance guys with no titles can compete is the DQ etc.

I personally think the game is perfect

I think if someone does a "Cutting Edge" Carlito's Cabana etc. that should get "Match" pts as wrestling is more than the actual wrestling. I think when they cut the 10 minute promos opening raw u should get match pts cause that serves like a match.

Run ins, backstage interviews shouldnt count, but those long promos in my opinion are worth a match.

Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2008, 09:55:26 PM »

Im just glad we dont live in WWE world or they would team us
Well since the winning team is the only one who does not get split, you best hope D's team wins.

Right kids, I'm guessing you have forgotten but this IS a thread for discussing any problems/issues you have with the rules.

Some people have a habit of bringing up issues once the game is underway, which is too late, so any ideas like, whizz 'em over.

I seem to remember Donald suggesting that Champions winning by DQ should get retain points, which I think is fair, if they win the match, DQ/Countout I think both should count, as long as it's a win and not a retain via a draw or DQ/Countout defeat.

They should get a fraction of points since its not a true win. Maybe just the match points and like half retain points. I dunno it just seems wierd to give them credit for a full points when its DQ/Countout. There is no way for a challenger to get the title off a dq/countout why should champion get full retain points off of it. smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 50 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: