Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 06:28:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227829 Posts in 43249 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  Who the fuck is Kory Clarke?
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Who the fuck is Kory Clarke?  (Read 13926 times)
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2008, 09:44:08 PM »

Waiting and waiting and waiting ........... and waiting.

Cry

Evidently you're used to it, so there's no real reason to whine.
GNR4L
Legend

GnFnR

« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2008, 09:48:16 PM »

Waiting Waiting Waiting........ your not the only one who has had to wait for the album.  Be thankful there is one coming   ok

12/10/2006 Everett, WA
12/16/2011 Seattle, WA
12/17/2011 Vancouver B.C.
11/24/2012 Las Vegas, NV
5/21/2014 Las Vegas, NV
4/8/2016   Las Vegas, NV
4/9/2016   Las Vegas, NV
8/12/2016 Seattle, WA
Montrealrocks
Rocker

Get on board...or fuck off!

« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2008, 11:22:30 PM »

That is suppose to be the album cover taken from their Myspace Page

Suppose to come out this October...... rofl

@gnrworld on twitter

Montreal 17/05/88
Montreal 08/08/1992
New York 14/05/2006
Ottawa 17/11/2006
Quebec 18/11/2006
Montreal 27/01/2010
Quebec 01/02/2010
Quebec 12/07/2013
Montreal 14/07/2
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2008, 11:57:07 PM »

just some lil fuck that fronts a no name band trying to get famous by pissing off Axl just like what the Offspring did......and they are still no name peices of shit Angry

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
TomFriend
VIP

Even the phone...

« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2008, 12:08:44 AM »

Well, I hope it makes as much impact for them as it did for Kitty and the Kowalskis.

i.e., none.

And there goes the challenger...
AxlLynch
Opening Act

« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2008, 01:00:13 AM »

I dont really care what the album is called since there is no album.  Right now Chinese Democracy is kind of a joke and when the album comes out its just a name, i care a lot more about the songs.  Id rather have an album called "SDHFOHDFODB" and have an album than have an album called "chinese democracy" and have nothing, thats just my opinion though
SkinnyPuppy
Rocker

What, me Worry ?

« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2008, 07:16:59 AM »

Youtube them, they've got some awesome tunes.

Wounds heal, chicks dig scars, and glory, glory lasts forever. (falco)
ckgent
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2008, 05:35:07 PM »

just some lil fuck that fronts a no name band trying to get famous by pissing off Axl just like what the Offspring did......and they are still no name peices of shit Angry

that is your opinion, warrior soul have made some quality albums and like gn'r continue to have a fan base accross the world. The scale may be a bit different, but they were also on geffen.
People can say what they like, but warrior soul have always been a pretty outspoken band, and never shyed from  politics etc. To be honest, if its in relation to china and a genuine political view, then i say fair play to them, on the other hand if its to have people talk about them, then its working and again fair play. Who says its pissing off axl anyway? you had a chat with him in the past few days?? If so, let me know his opinion on it all.
Gargh!
Rocker

Danny Cockroach

« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2008, 06:54:18 PM »

Who cares, really?  Several bands have done this - it's a joke, not some case of the world ganging up on Axl.  Fair play to them, they can call their album what they want.  Guns N' Roses can't have any copyright over the title of an album they've never actually released.

Welcome to the ZooFarm: www.myspace.com/dannycockrach

Please check us out and leave us some feedback.  If you live near us, it'd be great to see you at a show or something.  Rock on!
Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2008, 08:15:28 PM »

i'm pretty sure he can name his album chinese democracy

Enough people already have

Look at the publicity it's generated.

I'd like to announce that my next release will also be called Chinese Demoracy.

(just to be clear, that's an in-context joke.  I have no intention of releasing a CD, I'm musically inept.  And if I did I wouldn't call it Chi Dem.  Not that there's anything wrong with the name).

Please be sure that your topic is on the "allowed" list before posting.

Only 23% of my posts get removed!

What leaks??
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2008, 11:37:17 PM »

that is your opinion, warrior soul have made some quality albums and like gn'r continue to have a fan base accross the world. The scale may be a bit different, but they were also on geffen.
People can say what they like, but warrior soul have always been a pretty outspoken band, and never shyed from  politics etc. To be honest, if its in relation to china and a genuine political view, then i say fair play to them, on the other hand if its to have people talk about them, then its working and again fair play. Who says its pissing off axl anyway? you had a chat with him in the past few days?? If so, let me know his opinion on it all.

most likely yes it is pissing him off. I mean the last time some one tried to use CHINESE DEMOCRACY as an album title didn't they (the offspring) get sued?

and i'm sorry i didn't mean to cut down warrior soul. The last thing i want to do is up set their fan base or 13 people world wide

peace

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Gargh!
Rocker

Danny Cockroach

« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2008, 08:44:23 AM »

Dude, get it right up you.  Just because a band doesn't have a huge fanbase doesn't mean they can't kick ass.  Even Guns N' Roses were a wee band once.

Welcome to the ZooFarm: www.myspace.com/dannycockrach

Please check us out and leave us some feedback.  If you live near us, it'd be great to see you at a show or something.  Rock on!
ckgent
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2008, 09:16:07 AM »

hey gargh, warrior soul are playing glasgow if you are interested. Im gonna get my copy of the album at that show.
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2008, 11:18:20 PM »

Dude, get it right up you.  Just because a band doesn't have a huge fanbase doesn't mean they can't kick ass.  Even Guns N' Roses were a wee band once.

G'n'R were a wee band once yes however they were only a Wee band for a short time these guys have been Wee for 20 years. But who knows i could be wrong, maybe their next album will break the charts Roll Eyes

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Pine Barrens
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2008, 06:33:40 AM »

I don't care much whether there are fifty albums called Chinese Democracy, only one of them is going to be in my CD collection. However, one thing I don't understand about these people naming their albums Chinese Democracy, is why they are so willing to be unoriginal? Whenever people think of that Warrior Soul album, it will only be in the context of them having copied the title off of a GN'R album, and when the GN'R CD comes out, Warrior Soul's album will be launched into oblivion and forgotten (granted, most WS albums are anyway)...Was that worth 15 seconds of novelty attention? If I were an album releasing artist, I wouldn't want to name my collection of songs after someone elses idea. Anything for a cheap laugh and some easy exposure, I guess.
McDuff
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2008, 04:18:25 PM »

I think it's fucking funny,it's a joke,just like that band or whatever that released an album called Use Your Illusion III a while back. hihi
bodine
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2008, 04:28:22 PM »

Whenever people think of that Warrior Soul album, it will only be in the context of them having copied the title off of a GN'R album, and when the GN'R CD comes out, Warrior Soul's album will be launched into oblivion and forgotten (granted, most WS albums are anyway)...

Maybe they'll make a couple bucks off of people accidentally buying their album instead of GNR  hihi
ShotgunBlues1978
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2008, 05:01:01 PM »

It's just capitalizing on GnR's name to drum up publicity and it's getting the job done.  We wouldn't be talking about the new Warrior Soul album if they had named it something else.  Hell most people, myself included, had no clue who the fuck they were before this.  I don't really see it as doing any damage.  Unlike a major band like Offspring, these guys calling their album Chinese Democracy doesn't even have the potential to cause any damage
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2008, 11:11:02 PM »

Whenever people think of that Warrior Soul album, it will only be in the context of them having copied the title off of a GN'R album, and when the GN'R CD comes out, Warrior Soul's album will be launched into oblivion and forgotten (granted, most WS albums are anyway)...

Maybe they'll make a couple bucks off of people accidentally buying their album instead of GNR  hihi

those are gonna be some really pissed off people when/(if) that happens hihi

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2008, 11:19:28 PM »

Why even give the douche publicity?

Ignore it and no one will know.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print