Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:35:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  BUMBLEFOOT Signs With DEEP/BCD Music Group
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: BUMBLEFOOT Signs With DEEP/BCD Music Group  (Read 20047 times)
CaughtMeInaComa
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2008, 08:36:37 PM »

Since you want to talk about replying to posts, tell me what did your post have to do with this topic?

Because I see other members have alot going on outside GN'R (Gigs, Albums and Members leaving). Which says ALOT about
what is currently going on with GN'R. I don't have explain it (because you know what it means.)

I didn't attack your personal text, actually that would be quite difficult for me to do since it won't reply, unless you have some evil way to control it and make it say what you think...
I just tried to find a reason behind your behaviour and I found it in your personal text... I could be wrong but from what I read that's my opinion

You found A reason for my behavior in my text? OMG please forgive me, I thought this was a fucking GUNS N' ROSES Message board. not a AXL,Robin,BBF,Tommy,Richard ONLY Board. Yeah you insult my text because I like those people and you don't.  Even though you listened too, bought their CD's and listen to the new members play their songs.

Don't worry man I get what your all about, And thats something I'll never be, a Hypocrite. And Yeah, You're Wrong.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 08:39:21 PM by CaughtMeInaComa » Logged
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2008, 08:42:47 PM »

Because I see other members have alot going on outside GN'R (Gigs, Albums and Members leaving). Which says ALOT about
what is currently going on with GN'R. I don't have explain it (because you know what it means.)

Please, explain!

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2008, 01:57:44 AM »

I didn't attack your personal text, actually that would be quite difficult for me to do since it won't reply, unless you have some evil way to control it and make it say what you think...
I just tried to find a reason behind your behaviour and I found it in your personal text... I could be wrong but from what I read that's my opinion

You found A reason for my behavior in my text? OMG please forgive me, I thought this was a fucking GUNS N' ROSES Message board. not a AXL,Robin,BBF,Tommy,Richard ONLY Board. Yeah you insult my text because I like those people and you don't.  Even though you listened too, bought their CD's and listen to the new members play their songs.

Don't worry man I get what your all about, And thats something I'll never be, a Hypocrite. And Yeah, You're Wrong.

Are you stupid or something?

When did I say that I don't like the old members?

I'm 30 years old, I grew up with the old band.

But I have accepted the fact that there is another lineup for the past 10 FUCKIN YEARS and I don't live in the 80's. And guess what... I like them too.

You on the other hand seem to be obsessed with the old lineup.

IKnowWhereIAM
VIP

Out of the shadows, into...Hell?

« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2008, 10:15:23 AM »

Nothing to do with BBF - but I think I just made the connection between Gn'R and pro wrestling...just look at the 'fights' people have here!  Must be left over frustration from 'Monday night raw' or whatever.  Tongue  Can't we all disagree in a civil manner?  We are in the end (hopefully) all dedicated fans of Gn'R.

I too would love to hear the 'opinion' on how active solo/side projects are some kind of indication as to what is going on in the band...as long as there is some factual support for that opinion.  I don't think any of us have a clue what is actually going on, and are waiting with baited breath for a {positive} break.

"I have no comment, for the record, but don't quote me on that"
CaughtMeInaComa
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2008, 08:18:52 PM »

Please, explain!

OK, I'm not going to fall off topic anymore. But I will answer your question. (i'm sure you've heard this a million times)
If the members have other things going on, like touring with another band, releasing their own CD's and moving onto other projects.
Then this would (in many minds) mean that The release of CD is not near. Because they are buzy with other things. That's all I ment.
You know sometimes you have to read between the lines with this band, and draw your own conclusions. It ain't like we ALL know
what is going on ALL the Time........they say "A Watched Pot Never Boils".

« Last Edit: September 09, 2008, 08:20:49 PM by CaughtMeInaComa » Logged
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2008, 09:06:37 PM »

There's a new song coming out in a few days.

Did any of the solo stuff prevent it from happening? Nooooo...

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2008, 03:11:18 PM »

Coming in October to a record store near you through BCD (North America), Plastic Head (Europe) and Multicom (France).

It's October.  Did the version with the new track come out yet?

I checked on amazon but that one looks like the one I already got through baldfreak.

I also asked on bumblefoot.com so if anyone see the reply there first (or if it's already out), please post the info here too.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2008, 03:15:56 PM by GypsySoul » Logged

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
Bruno Poeys
VIP

I don't believe there's a reason...

« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2008, 03:00:05 AM »

Quote from: Bumblefoot
Everything online is through Bald Freak.

BCD is distributing in North America only, retail stores only (they're the only ones who will have the album with the extra track.)

Multicom Distro just released Abnormal in France this past week, Plastic Head Distro will be handling the rest of Europe. 

All the above distro will be making Hands, 911, Uncool, Anthology and Normal available in retail as well.

Will let ya know when Plastic Head and BCD will have it available for stores.

After CD releases the album, I'll let you know when & how I'll be making the extra track available to ya's...

"I don't believe there's a reason - I don't believe it..."
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2008, 10:16:39 AM »

Everything online is through Bald Freak.

BCD is distributing in North America only, retail stores only (they're the only ones who will have the album with the extra track.)

Multicom Distro just released Abnormal in France this past week, Plastic Head Distro will be handling the rest of Europe. 

All the above distro will be making Hands, 911, Uncool, Anthology and Normal available in retail as well.

Will let ya know when Plastic Head and BCD will have it available for stores.

After CD releases the album, I'll let you know when & how I'll be making the extra track available to ya's...
Shocked

Just so nobody else goes into shock like I almost did, this is a Freudian slip on Bruno Poeys' part and NOT on Ron's.  But thanks anyway, Bruno, for passing on the info and jump starting my heart.  hihi

Ron's actual quote reads:

After BCD releases the album, I'll let you know when & how I'll be making the extra track available to ya's...

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
Bruno Poeys
VIP

I don't believe there's a reason...

« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2008, 12:04:10 PM »

Just so nobody else goes into shock like I almost did, this is a Freudian slip on Bruno Poeys' part and NOT on Ron's.  But thanks anyway, Bruno, for passing on the info and jump starting my heart.  hihi
rofl
i'm sorry, i just did copy and paste and didn't notice that. i really can't tell you what happened! rofl

"I don't believe there's a reason - I don't believe it..."
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2008, 12:24:35 PM »

rofl
i'm sorry, i just did copy and paste and didn't notice that. i really can't tell you what happened! rofl

So maybe the Freudian slip WAS on Ron's part and he didn't correct his post on his board until after you had already copy n' pasted it here.   hihi

@ Bumblefoot:
Is there something you'd like to get off your chest?  Keeping things bottled up inside is no good for anyone.  no
We're all friends here.  You can tell us.  Smiley
It'll stay right here ... just between you, us and the www.   Lips Sealed

Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: