Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 06:11:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  [REC]
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: [REC]  (Read 2033 times)
G2N2R
Rocker

Just a little? Maybe a LIL more...

« on: September 25, 2008, 05:53:40 AM »

Anyone ever seen this movie?

I just saw an add for a remake called "Quarantine" coming out soon, as "[REC]" is a spanish film with subtitles and so they are making basically the same movie shot for shot but American with a whole new cast. So I figured i'd check out the original first, as many people recommended it on the movie site..

Anyway, wow, I gotta say this is one damn good horror flick.. there are def. parts that make you jump and have your heart skipping a beat or two, it's a POV flick like Cloverfield or Blair Witch, told from the perspective of a journalist who is with her cameraman following a couple firefighters on what was supposed to be a routine call they got about a women falling and needing help. Not wanting to give away a lot, but basically they arrive and end up being sealed in the building by hazmat guys and the govnmt people or whatever and all the fun begins from there.

I'd def. recommend this, if you don't mind reading subtitles, it has some great freaky moments  yes

Heres a link to the whole movie online: "[REC]"

I can't live without my train, my laptop, or my incredible urge to dance without my pants!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: