Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 17, 2024, 05:02:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228076 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  I hate (fill in the blank)
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: I hate (fill in the blank)  (Read 41041 times)
IKnowWhereIAM
VIP

Out of the shadows, into...Hell?

« Reply #100 on: November 01, 2008, 07:53:31 PM »

I hate people who are stingy with their hate!  Let it out!

...What did rye bread ever do to me?  Nothing.  But my mom's brother was sodomized by a loaf of seedless rye you bastard!  crying  Does that justify my hatred?   hihi
Dear God! Yes!  hihi

"I have no comment, for the record, but don't quote me on that"
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #101 on: November 01, 2008, 08:05:23 PM »

I hate people who have low hate standards.   (Like hating a whole country? For what? ...and what did rye bread ever do to you?) 

Hate should be reserved for the guy who raped your mother, or killed your puppy and made you watch, the suicide bomber who goes to a day care center or pizza joint, etc...this other shit only qualifies for various degrees of dislike.  rant

The hate is swelling in you now. Take your Jedi weapon. Use it. I am unarmed. Strike me down with it. Give in to your anger. With each passing moment you make yourself more my servant.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #102 on: November 01, 2008, 08:15:17 PM »

I hate people who have low hate standards.   (Like hating a whole country? For what?) 

For what? Are you really asking that; why do some people "hate U.S.A"..? It can't be that hard to see. Of course, I don't hate every American and everything about it but umm.. "It's the asshole of this planet"

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
Nighteyes
VIP

« Reply #103 on: November 01, 2008, 08:34:02 PM »

I hate that every fuckin' bus is so full that you have to stand almost next to the driver and are seconds from getting killed when the driver brake on these slippery streets. Put in some extra buses!

And young people who are disrespectful to old people ( and everybody else). What's wrong with the youth of today?
A while ago there was a group of kids who physically abused an 81 year old man. What the FUCK is that?!

shit happens when you party naked
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #104 on: November 01, 2008, 08:37:24 PM »

I hate people who have low hate standards.   (Like hating a whole country? For what? ...and what did rye bread ever do to you?) 

Hate should be reserved for the guy who raped your mother, or killed your puppy and made you watch, the suicide bomber who goes to a day care center or pizza joint, etc...this other shit only qualifies for various degrees of dislike.  rant

The hate is swelling in you now. Take your Jedi weapon. Use it. I am unarmed. Strike me down with it. Give in to your anger. With each passing moment you make yourself more my servant.

Dammit Freedom!  Stop posting McCain pics and quotes outside the presidential election thread! 

rofl

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #105 on: November 01, 2008, 08:45:05 PM »

I hate that every fuckin' bus is so full that you have to stand almost next to the driver and are seconds from getting killed when the driver brake on these slippery streets. Put in some extra buses!

And young people who are disrespectful to old people ( and everybody else). What's wrong with the youth of today?
A while ago there was a group of kids who physically abused an 81 year old man. What the FUCK is that?!

Amen to both of those!  Seriously, I teach college, and they're so disrespectful.  Hell, I graduated from college just 7 years ago and we weren't nearly as bad.  It's the "time-out" generation.

Also, in addition to your bus point, I'd like to give a hate-out to those people who make you wait while they attach their bike to the front/back of the bus.  Wait...if you have a bike and are willing to use it, WHY ARE YOU TAKING THE BUS?!?!?!

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
IKnowWhereIAM
VIP

Out of the shadows, into...Hell?

« Reply #106 on: November 01, 2008, 08:51:56 PM »

I hate people who have low hate standards.   (Like hating a whole country? For what?) 

For what? Are you really asking that; why do some people "hate U.S.A"..? It can't be that hard to see. Of course, I don't hate every American and everything about it but umm.. "It's the asshole of this planet"
Were your scrambled eggs cold (err, hot) again this morning?  I dislike that anyone would make such obviously uneducated sweeping generalizations...but you're welcome to your opinion.  The asshole of the planet gave you blue jeans, Coke, and Guns N' Roses...can't be all bad...we (along with Canada) have the NHL for Christs sake.

"I have no comment, for the record, but don't quote me on that"
Nighteyes
VIP

« Reply #107 on: November 01, 2008, 09:04:08 PM »

Amen to both of those!  Seriously, I teach college, and they're so disrespectful.  Hell, I graduated from college just 7 years ago and we weren't nearly as bad.  It's the "time-out" generation.

Also, in addition to your bus point, I'd like to give a hate-out to those people who make you wait while they attach their bike to the front/back of the bus.  Wait...if you have a bike and are willing to use it, WHY ARE YOU TAKING THE BUS?!?!?!

Someone need to teach these kids a lesson.. What happened, did their parents raise them wrong?

More bus points: When people are standing and people sitting down keeps their bags on the seat next to them and just stare out the window pretending that they don?t see anything. And people who doesn't give their seat to a needing seniorcit. Man, right back on the topic of youth of today  hihi

shit happens when you party naked
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

« Reply #108 on: November 01, 2008, 11:09:43 PM »

Okay, that's enough hatin' on the "time out" stuff.  Time out is effective if used correctly.  In this house we have the same thing but we don't call it "time out." 

There are many parents who misuse "time out."  I can't help it there are so many irresponsible parents out there who are too lazy to be consistent with doling out punishment.  Rearing a child requires consistency and patience...two traits that are pretty uncommon with parents today. 

Good kids can come out of both corporal and non-corporal punishment households, but the key is, "Are the parents consistent?"  That said, any psychologist worth his or her salt will explain and can back up via stats children raised without corporal punishment end up being more well-adjusted on average.  Just sayin'.  Wink

5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #109 on: November 02, 2008, 04:06:12 AM »

For what? Are you really asking that; why do some people "hate U.S.A"..?.. "It's the asshole of this planet"

.and there's not a god damn thing you can do about it....and for being such assholes we sure give a shitload of aid and money to countries that need it....maybe in Bush's final months he should take a closer look at Finland for some weapons of mass destruction... Wink
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #110 on: November 02, 2008, 05:20:01 AM »

you are entitled to your opinion, but if you ask me, I think your sadly mistaken and just as uninformed to post such a comment. Roll Eyes

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #111 on: November 02, 2008, 07:13:25 AM »

Sticking with the bus thang, I hate it when bus drivers look at you like they wish you'd fuck off. The "get off my property" kind of look.

I also hate parsnips.

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
doooodickiebr
VIP

Police and niggaz...get outta my way!

« Reply #112 on: November 02, 2008, 04:05:11 PM »

i really hate the next 3 weeks waiting for cd to come out.  hurry up!!!

Baton Rouge, LA 1992
New Orleans, LA 1992
Biloxi, MS  2002 Cancelled!!!!
Kansas City, MO 2011
New Orleans, LA 2016
Houston, TX 2016
New Orleans, LA 2019
Biloxi, MS 2023
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #113 on: November 05, 2008, 01:20:42 PM »

OK, it's not so much a hate, but something I think is stupid. Why do they put out single decker busses right in the middle of the rush hour? Why?! It's stupid. Throughout the day, they have double-deckers and when the busy time comes, here's a single-decker, just to mock you. Baffling. I got a seat though, I got on quite early on in the route. Grin

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #114 on: November 07, 2008, 05:52:13 AM »

I hate to see guys at the gym with their 'serial killer' stare trying to look tough, with the macho John Wayne walk, it's like? give me a break! They look sooo retarded, being a guy myself.

Ok Ok..I can take a hint...I wont give you any more nasty looks when I walk by you when you are doing pilates...Im sorry.... Smiley
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #115 on: November 07, 2008, 11:46:46 AM »

I take issue with the weight room thing

If u are a serious hardcore power lifter/bodybuilder or runner, that look u see my friend is the look of intensity

It isn't to try to look cool or psyche out other gym members or try to look tough. U are simply putting yourself in a state of mind to deal with the tremendous amount of exertion and hell you are about to put your body through.

I love that look, it motivates the hell out of me.

If I see someone get on a treadmill the same time as me, I will not quit running till after they do.

Just as If I get a sauna, I won't leave till everyone else does.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #116 on: November 07, 2008, 12:23:14 PM »

Just as If I get a sauna, I won't leave till everyone else does.

that has a whole other reason though Wink
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

« Reply #117 on: November 09, 2008, 07:53:38 PM »

Oh man, I just know they're coming...the Kay jewelry commercials for Christmas.  rant  "Every kiss begins with Kay!"
Oh how I loathe those commercials.   rant

5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #118 on: November 09, 2008, 08:03:11 PM »

Oh man, I just know they're coming...the Kay jewelry commercials for Christmas.  rant  "Every kiss begins with Kay!"

More like "every overpriced BJ begins with Kay".  hihi

And, yeah, totally hate worthy.  In fact, all jewelry store commercials are hate worthy, for so many reasons.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #119 on: November 09, 2008, 08:28:18 PM »

More like "every overpriced BJ begins with Kay".  hihi

And, yeah, totally hate worthy.  In fact, all jewelry store commercials are hate worthy, for so many reasons.

When I pop the question, I'm gonna present the woman with an onion ring.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: