Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 10:26:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227821 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Everything about Chinese Democracy - the track
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 84 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Everything about Chinese Democracy - the track  (Read 279336 times)
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« on: October 21, 2008, 04:21:32 PM »

http://www.fmqb.com/Article.asp?id=945537

Quick Hits: Guns N' Roses, Green Day, Aerosmith, Ozzfest, Led Zeppelin, Bouncing Souls

October 21, 2008

At long last, Guns N' Roses will have a new single impacting at radio. "Chinese Democracy," the title track to the long-delayed upcoming album of the same name, will arrive at radio tomorrow morning. In other GNR news, the man who allegedly recently leaked tracks from Chinese Democracy has pled innocent in federal court, according to Reuters. Kevin Cogill has been charged by the FBI with violating federal copyright law for posting nine songs from the album online in August, and was arrested in L.A. Chinese Democracy is expected to be released at last in November exclusively at Best Buy.

Is FMQB reliable???

The song is streaming @ www.gunsnroses.com

Edit: New subject. /jarmo
« Last Edit: October 22, 2008, 04:15:39 PM by jarmo » Logged

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
oneway23
VIP

I've asphyxiated waiting...

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2008, 04:22:53 PM »

wow...good find.  Could this be it?
GunnerOne 84
VIP

Welcome Back To The Jungle

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2008, 04:23:43 PM »

Quick Hits: Guns N' Roses, Green Day, Aerosmith, Ozzfest, Led Zeppelin, Bouncing Souls

October 21, 2008

At long last, Guns N' Roses will have a new single impacting at radio. "Chinese Democracy," the title track to the long-delayed upcoming album of the same name, will arrive at radio tomorrow morning. In other GNR news, the man who allegedly recently leaked tracks from Chinese Democracy has pled innocent in federal court, according to Reuters. Kevin Cogill has been charged by the FBI with violating federal copyright law for posting nine songs from the album online in August, and was arrested in L.A. Chinese Democracy is expected to be released at last in November exclusively at Best Buy.

Is FMQB reliable???

Well that would be quite the surprise.

How amazing would it be to hear a new single on the radio tomorrow!

Nothing Lasts Forever, And We Both Know Hearts Can Change
LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2008, 04:25:59 PM »

They never source where they're getting that from.  "Chinese Democracy" huh?  I would have thought "Better" but alright....i'm stoked  peace

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2008, 04:29:02 PM »

Something is happening every day now. This is great! I suppose the video shouldn't be far behind.

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2008, 04:30:43 PM »

Is FMQB reliable???

FMQB (Friday Morning Quarterback) recently celebrated its 40th anniversary of serving the music and radio industries with high quality unique content, insight articles and news. Founded in 1968 by Owner/Publisher/Radio-TV personality  Kal Rudman, FMQB has established itself as the premiere destination for music and radio industry professionals.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2008, 04:32:05 PM »

I was almost afraid to post this thread but I figured with all that is going on it might be true. Could you imagine hearing Cd on the radio. All the local stations are playing the shit out of GNR lately

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
adman2374
Rocker

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2008, 04:32:19 PM »

October 21, 2008

Is FMQB reliable???

Yes, it is! I am in the ad biz and i know it's legit...
GunnerOne 84
VIP

Welcome Back To The Jungle

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2008, 04:32:22 PM »

Is FMQB reliable???

FMQB (Friday Morning Quarterback) recently celebrated its 40th anniversary of serving the music and radio industries with high quality unique content, insight articles and news. Founded in 1968 by Owner/Publisher/Radio-TV personality  Kal Rudman, FMQB has established itself as the premiere destination for music and radio industry professionals.

/jarmo

Are you saying what I think you're saying?

Nothing Lasts Forever, And We Both Know Hearts Can Change
TheSod75
Opening Act

« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2008, 04:33:31 PM »

It's happening, folks! And I've always loved Chinese Democracy from the first time they played it, oh so many years ago. I bet the finished version is going to be awesome.....
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2008, 04:33:49 PM »

Fuck yeah! A single! Tomorrow??!! Fuckin amazing. Hopefully its true, and hopefully a video is soon to follow!  drool ok Grin smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
whiny
Rocker

a boy with urban needs, plant him some urban seeds

« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2008, 04:34:11 PM »

Is FMQB reliable???

/jarmo

same question here. i never believed cd would be a single. even axl said it wouldn't...

"The universe is shaped exactly like the earth -
If you go straight long enough you'll end up where you were"
Bruno Poeys
VIP

I don't believe there's a reason...

« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2008, 04:34:29 PM »

Is FMQB reliable???

/jarmo

lol, i thought the same!

"I don't believe there's a reason - I don't believe it..."
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2008, 04:34:33 PM »

Chinese Democracy ain't a bad choice for a first single. A good, cool and solid rocker. This should get the public excited!  smoking

Sweetness is a virtue
torzt
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2008, 04:35:07 PM »

OMG!!!!!!!! This is insane!!!!!!! Hellyeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im fucking innocent!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ak1nney
Rocker

« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2008, 04:35:30 PM »

They'll remove the intro for radio I am assuming, or at least a good majority of it, and this will fucking rock.

If true.
TheSod75
Opening Act

« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2008, 04:36:10 PM »

Think about it though...Not that this album needs a whole hell of a lot of promotion. But if Chinese Democracy is the first single, you'll have DJs saying that's the new GnR single Chinese Democracy from the album of the same name...out Nov. 23rd/25th at Best Buy. Product placement, folks....
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2008, 04:36:52 PM »

They'll remove the intro for radio I am assuming, or at least a good majority of it, and this will fucking rock.

If true.

Might be, but I sure hope not. I love the added pounding bassdrum, gets one really pumped.

Sweetness is a virtue
RoCoKiN
VIP

I am The Shackler in the Rye with Diamonds!!

« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2008, 04:37:33 PM »

This is soooo cool!   Cool

'...Oh, my distorted smile...'
Olorin
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2008, 04:37:44 PM »

Why would they remove the intro? Its not exactly a long song. The intro will make people turn up the dial cause they think they cant hear it, then they get slapped round the chops with the opening riffs of Chinese Democracy!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 84 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: