Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 04, 2024, 04:33:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227995 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Album press release from Management and Best Buy / GunsNRoses.com update
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 18 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Album press release from Management and Best Buy / GunsNRoses.com update  (Read 57559 times)
Dont Try Me
Life Without You
Legend

« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2008, 01:42:14 PM »

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  love beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer love

love

Guns N' Roses - Dessel (Graspop)- 24 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Rotterdam - 4 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Arnhem - 3 oktober 2010 - amazing!!!
Guns N' Roses - Nijmegen - 2 july 2006 - kickass!!!
neon2002
Rocker

What the hell is a hab?

« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2008, 01:42:25 PM »

Finally!

ok beer ok

"This Melody Inside Of Me Still Searches For Solution"
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #42 on: October 22, 2008, 01:42:43 PM »

First Single, ?Chinese Democracy?, Debuts Today, October 22

SANTA MONICA, CA - October 22, 2008 ? Chinese Democracy has finally arrived. One of the most highly anticipated albums in rock history, the long-awaited Chinese Democracy marks the first album of new material from Guns N? Roses since 1991?s simultaneous release of Use Your Illusion I and Use Your Illusion II. With a frenzied energy, Guns N? Roses arrived on the music scene in the mid-?80s and rock was never the same. Now the enormously influential G N? R is ready to rock once again.

Chinese Democracy (Black Frog/Geffen Records) will be available globally on November 23 on CD and vinyl (accompanied by a free digital download of the tracks), and as a separate digital album.

Produced by Axl Rose and Caram Costanzo, Chinese Democracy includes 14 tracks. The title track and first single from the album, ?Chinese Democracy?, will be released to radio at 5:00 am eastern time today. Two of the recordings have been recently released--?Shackler?s Revenge? debuted September 14 in the ?Rock Band 2? videogame and ?If The World? debuted October 11 in the film Body Of Lies.

?The release of Chinese Democracy marks a historic moment in rock ?n? roll,? said Irving Azoff and Andy Gould, Guns N? Roses? co-managers, ?and we?re launching with a monumental campaign that matches the groundbreaking sound of the album itself. Guns N? Roses fans have every reason to celebrate, for this is only the beginning.?

?Guns N? Roses redefined the American rock band and became a global music icon,? added Steve Berman, President, Sales and Marketing, Interscope Geffen A&M Records. ?We?re incredibly excited that Chinese Democracy will be heard worldwide through Geffen Records and the Universal Music Group."

Seventeen years ago, the two previous original albums from one of rock?s most intense and compelling bands, Use Your Illusion I and Use Your Illusion II, were issued simultaneously, a first for any contemporary artist. Debuting #2 and #1, respectively, they featured three gold hits with ?November Rain? (#3), ?Don?t Cry? (#10) and the previously released Top 30 ?You Could Be Mine? from the film Terminator II: Judgement Day, plus another Top 40 with ?Live And Let Die.? Each album went seven times platinum.

The band?s 1987 full-length debut Appetite For Destruction has sold more than 28 million copies worldwide (18 times platinum in the U.S.) and is among the biggest-selling albums in history. The #1 album notched three Top 10 hits--the gold anthem ?Welcome To The Jungle? and #1 ?Sweet Child o? Mine? plus ?Paradise City.? 1988?s #2, five times platinum G N? R Lies yielded the gold Top 5 ?Patience.? After the Use Your Illusion duo, 1994?s ?The Spaghetti Incident?? cover album reached #4 and platinum.

In 1999, a live album earned gold and in 2004 the band?s only Greatest Hits collection peaked at #3 and earned quadruple platinum. Overall, Guns N? Roses has sold more than 90 million records worldwide.

--------

That one was posted on the GNR section of the  Geffen website.
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #43 on: October 22, 2008, 01:43:15 PM »

When you click "Download" that stream takes you and says you can buy it off iTunes & Amazon!!!

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
acdcUSSR
Rocker

Here Tomorrow...

« Reply #44 on: October 22, 2008, 01:43:23 PM »

This is what we've been waiting for. No one can doubt it now....

CHINESE DEMOCRACY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

You dig, what the fuck I'm saying? Homefuck!?
The Prez
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #45 on: October 22, 2008, 01:43:28 PM »

Wink

There is a difference between the opinion of the majority and the thruth...
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #46 on: October 22, 2008, 01:45:18 PM »

jarmo

THAT needs to be on the front splash page to replace the Shacklers announcement.  Smiley

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
The Prez
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #47 on: October 22, 2008, 01:46:42 PM »

Wink

Finally, it happens!!! (officially)
They 're back!!!

There is a difference between the opinion of the majority and the thruth...
Jada
« Reply #48 on: October 22, 2008, 01:47:09 PM »

Fuck yeah! I don't know what to say! It's really happening isn't it? Or did they just put LSD in my coffee?  Shocked

!!!!!!!!GUNS N' FUCKING ROSES!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ines_rocks!
VIP

We take for granted we know the whole story

« Reply #49 on: October 22, 2008, 01:47:14 PM »

We should inform Hu Jintao of this situation.... he's getting kicked off his post!  rofl    peace

"I've always wanted to have it written in my will that when I die, the coffin shows up a half-hour late and says on the side, like in gold, SORRY I'M LATE." Axl Rose, 1992
xj220
Headliner

TWAT=goodness

« Reply #50 on: October 22, 2008, 01:47:45 PM »

Further proof that this album is coming out:  high quality songs are on youtube now.  Holy shit they sound good.

"Face it, if crime did not pay there would be very few criminals." -Laughton Lewis Burdock
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #51 on: October 22, 2008, 01:47:56 PM »

jarmo

THAT needs to be on the front splash page to replace the Shacklers announcement.  Smiley

Yes it does!!!! ok Un-fucking-believable!!!  ok hihi Grin Cool Shocked beer drool smoking Theres not enough of these that describe all of the feelings im having.  rofl smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #52 on: October 22, 2008, 01:48:26 PM »

Further proof that this album is coming out:  high quality songs are on youtube now.  Holy shit they sound good.

Link to a list? too lazy to search right now.  hihi smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
14 Yrs Of Silence
VIP

AXL SLASH DUFF = GOAT

« Reply #53 on: October 22, 2008, 01:48:44 PM »

Unbelievable!   beer  Love the simplicity of the official website, with CD playing.  I'll leave that page up all day!  Once again, congrats to all who made this possible!!

I have something I want to do with Guns N' Roses...That can be a long career or it can be a short explosive career-as long as it gets out in a big way. - Axl Rose 7/6/86
cyalex
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #54 on: October 22, 2008, 01:49:50 PM »

I can't believe this is happening, tears coming from my eyes like a waterfall crying crying beer

Fuck all those people who never supported CD or believed in GNR and only complained for years   rant
Silverchair
Rocker

« Reply #55 on: October 22, 2008, 01:51:12 PM »

I hope all those wankers bitching about "no updates" will shut the fuck up now.

peace

"They don?t make ?em like Vince Neil or Tommy Lee anymore. And there sure hasn?t been another Axl Rose. " via MSNBC- 2008.

"Think For Yourself, Question Authority"

HUMOR = Negative Karma
KIKO2K6
Happy as a Pig in Shit
VIP

I am a ''ROCKER''

« Reply #56 on: October 22, 2008, 01:51:38 PM »

THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME.

The New Interpretation of a Masterwerk!!!!

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/kikoalbuquerque/

Chinese Democracy Starts....sometime between now and November 25th !
neon2002
Rocker

What the hell is a hab?

« Reply #57 on: October 22, 2008, 01:51:48 PM »

www.gunsnroses.com

beer

"This Melody Inside Of Me Still Searches For Solution"
oneway23
VIP

I've asphyxiated waiting...

« Reply #58 on: October 22, 2008, 01:52:01 PM »

?The release of Chinese Democracy marks a historic moment in rock n? roll,? said co-managers Irving Azoff and Andy Gould. ?We?re launching with a monumental campaign developed by Gary Arnold and the Best Buy team that matches the groundbreaking sound of the album itself. Guns N? Roses fans have every reason to celebrate, for this is only the beginning.?

ONLY THE BEGINNING
Ignatius
Legend

« Reply #59 on: October 22, 2008, 01:52:16 PM »

Is it just me or the stream at www.gunsnroses.com sounds way better than the other two we heard today???

It sounds louder, meaner, cleaner!!

It just sounds fucking unbelievable!

Cant believe this...I really can't.... One long ass chapter of my life is about to come to and end. A chapter so long that lasted almost 15 years. It's so hard to describe how THIS feels.

On a side note, www.gunsnroses.com has just clinched the "Best website of all time" ranking in my book!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 18 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: