Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 06:58:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  QuietUs Review?600 views, 40 replies, gone?Moved?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: QuietUs Review?600 views, 40 replies, gone?Moved?  (Read 3995 times)
RancidPunx
VIP

FAITH

« on: November 15, 2008, 07:27:03 AM »

Can I ask where this went?It was a very detailed track by track review.It was not a 2 line hack job like the Guardian. Was it moved?
« Last Edit: November 15, 2008, 12:36:32 PM by RancidPunx » Logged

Fernando-Remember when you said you would swap your side stage view of the band for my pit view?Well, I do and I am holding you to it in 09!
*Hell "Freud" might say that's what I need*
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2008, 07:35:17 AM »

if u can't find it anywhere, do u really don't understand where it went?
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2008, 08:01:14 AM »

He is not gonna listen, I'd just give it up. Kiss

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2008, 09:21:06 AM »

It was a review about the CD as the writer saw fit. Are only positive reviews going to be allowed? I'd like to be able to read all reviews of the album before I buy it next week, good or bad.
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2008, 09:24:57 AM »

Given past events, I can't imagine that anybody associated with the band is going to be too willing to give any publicity to, err, them.... Positive or not.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
RancidPunx
VIP

FAITH

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2008, 12:35:35 PM »

Given past events, I can't imagine that anybody associated with the band is going to be too willing to give any publicity to, err, them.... Positive or not.

Sorry,it was QuietUs not Aniquiet.

Fernando-Remember when you said you would swap your side stage view of the band for my pit view?Well, I do and I am holding you to it in 09!
Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2008, 01:01:17 PM »

Haven't read that one yet but I'm sure it contained some negativity and as we all know that isn't allowed around here, since we're all such a positive bunch  hihi
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2008, 01:58:39 PM »

Haven't read that one yet but I'm sure it contained some negativity and as we all know that isn't allowed around here, since we're all such a positive bunch  hihi

imagine that.. fans being generally *gulp* positive  Cheesy
CaughtMeInaComa
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2008, 09:31:08 PM »

It was a review about the CD as the writer saw fit. Are only positive reviews going to be allowed? I'd like to be able to read all reviews of the album before I buy it next week, good or bad.

That's how it seems around here. If it ain't positive, don't bother....it will just be deleted.
SLCPUNK
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2008, 09:55:21 PM »

Can I ask where this went?It was a very detailed track by track review.It was not a 2 line hack job like the Guardian. Was it moved?

I did a two second search on the interwebtubes and found it......crazy I know.

http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/

"If you think I am Jmack, you are a moron.  I am his BFFL.  We type nothing alike and I am much younger."
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2008, 10:06:12 PM »

Sucks that we can't get the 'real news' which would be every story, bias or not, good or bad, against or for.

Any response for this, administrative members of the thread?
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2008, 07:02:15 AM »

I dont mind any review as long as it seems genuine and honest. Thinking that 100 percent of everyone will love this album is just unrealistic.

So I dont mind negative reviews if it seems like they gave it a fair chance and they didn't like it.

Any review that focuses on the time spent making it, the old band, Jon Bon Jovi, whatever, I am not interested in wasting time reading and I dont feel those should be posted.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
RancidPunx
VIP

FAITH

« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2008, 12:13:13 PM »

I dont mind any review as long as it seems genuine and honest. Thinking that 100 percent of everyone will love this album is just unrealistic.

So I dont mind negative reviews if it seems like they gave it a fair chance and they didn't like it.

Any review that focuses on the time spent making it, the old band, Jon Bon Jovi, whatever, I am not interested in wasting time reading and I dont feel those should be posted.

So,people shouldn't be allowed to decide for themselves about album reviews? Sounds cool,if you like the idea of ChiDem being banned in China and all.Let's not let those people decide for themselves either Roll Eyes

Also, this review was very detailed, it was track by track.The guy who wrote it was heavily into the Illusions, so he was very familiar with GNR.Again,this is a job for reviewers, they don't have the time to give CD repeated listens.

RancidPunx
VIP

FAITH

« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2008, 12:15:04 PM »

I did a two second search on the interwebtubes and found it......crazy I know.

Your point is?Of course anyone can find it using a search for Quietus and GNR.The point is, I was asking why it was removed/moved after it had generated a discussion on here.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: