Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 05:25:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227942 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Where do we go now!?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Where do we go now!?  (Read 63658 times)
ClintroN
The board won't let me use a longer name than this!
Legend

Gimme some fuckin' Democracy

« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2008, 02:41:53 AM »

some people spend to much time on the computer i think hihi

what do ya mean 'where do we go now'Huh  maybe.... get the fuck on with ya life n' enjoy what we have.....n' whats to come yes

www.myspace.com/killmondays

GNR - Brizvegas - AUSTRALIA
June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
BodyCount
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2008, 02:56:17 AM »

what do ya mean 'where do we go now'Huh  maybe.... get the fuck on with ya life n' enjoy what we have.....n' whats to come yes

I think that's what the majority of us were/are/will be doing... we live our lives...

What i hope is...." THE SLEEPING GIANT HAS WOKEN"    Cheesy
The Catcher
VIP

Axl Rose Forever

« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2008, 03:04:35 AM »

I love how some people sit on the internet telling other people on the internet to live their lives. GN'R is and will always be a big part of my life.

"Ask yourself why I would choose to prostitute myself to live with fortune and shame"

"So they convince you no one can break through"

GN'R 2010!!!
eragon
Rocker

« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2008, 03:29:08 AM »

A French newspaper announced a show in Paris in june 2009... Don't know where they got the info, but... I'll be there!

Could I get a source of this quote please?

(at the bottom right)

Bercy 2009 ISN'T confirmed though. They are just reporting what they "heard"...

ah, to hell with french. Im around it all day and night, and I have no clue what's happening!
learn to speak dutch you fuckers! (this is only aimed for the ones in Belgium Cheesy )

Here is hoping that G N' R will play at the Sportpaleis-Antwerp (since it's only 40km from where i live) next year. Fingers crossed
The Prez
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2008, 07:22:34 AM »

Why are you posting on this forum then?

I enjoy what I have! I enjoy this forum, I enjoy CD and Guns is a part of my life... what's your problem with that? A forum is to share thoughts and discuss them. This thread is to ask what GN'R fans think/ believe will happen with the future of our favorite band.... Is that so odd?
'Where do WE go now' >> We = GN'R and its (real) fans.

There is a difference between the opinion of the majority and the thruth...
Dead N' Bloated
Legend

Too many times to make it home.

« Reply #45 on: November 25, 2008, 07:33:43 AM »

My guess would be one of the next 3 records.

Isn't it funny that after all these years we have only heard the Title of one record and not even a rumour of the names of the others?

Do you think they have named the next record yet?

peace

10/06/07 Perth
13/06/07 ADL
15/06/07 MELB
16/06/07 MELB
19/06/07 BRIS
20/06/07 BRIS
23/06/07 SYD
24/06/07 SYD
04/12/10 SYD
12/03/13 SYD
13/03/13 NEWCASTLE
20/03/13 BRIS
...and then some
Hudson
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #46 on: November 25, 2008, 08:50:21 AM »

I think CD is losing momentum quickly because of the lack of promotion. Where is the monumental promotional campaign? There is no video, no interviews by any of the members or Axl, no live performances, no tour announcement, and we do not even know who is presently in the band? This is not good.

CD is going to sell for music lovers and hardcore GNR fans. I do not know anyone personally who has bought CD. When I bought my copy I did not see anyone buying CD and they had tons of them. People walked right by it and did not even look at it. I was expecting to get to Best Buy and there would only be like 2 copies left because people went out and bought it not over 50 copies laying stale on a shelf.

The music is completely different than previous GNR albums but it is good. However, if they continue down this road it will be inevitable that it will not reach its full potential and it is a shame because there is no other band out there that is hot. The timing is perfect for GNR to take back the title of biggest band in the world, but they are no where to be found. One of the reasons VR did so well when they first formed was because of all the press and promotion that they did. This will be a shame if Axl sits on the side lines to watch the album fade off the charts.

ClintroN
The board won't let me use a longer name than this!
Legend

Gimme some fuckin' Democracy

« Reply #47 on: November 25, 2008, 09:19:01 AM »

Maybe already too early to start a thread like this as CD is just released..but I was wondering:
"Where do we go...Where do we go now!?"

1. Is CD a new beginning? A new era for Guns N' Roses (new bandmembers, upcomming hits and video's...., new 'sound'/'style',..)
2. Is CD just a 'phase'? (after this, go back to the roots and old bandmembers? very unlikely in my opinion)
3. would it be a closure? Imagine, they have released CD and nothing happens anymore: The end of Guns?

What do you think?
"Where do we go now!?"

peace

i just thought that this kinda stuff made me laugh hihi hihi

relax dude ok

from a real fan rofl

www.myspace.com/killmondays

GNR - Brizvegas - AUSTRALIA
June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #48 on: November 25, 2008, 12:40:04 PM »

I have to agree with lots of people saying that its too early let's just focus on the main thing, CD's out and that's it. Now what I think could happen is that after the tour is over perhaps a LIVE CD maybe around 2010 who knows. I think by now just relax.  peace

No man can be my equal
Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #49 on: May 02, 2009, 06:54:48 AM »

I find it a little disappointing that it is six months and despite several announcements and what seems like the best intentions, there has been little effort to promote to record and still no sign of a tour

This shit could have been sorted well before the album was released. Even with the Robin saga

Before anyone flames me I'm just telling as it is, the band are in danger of losing interest from fans. Lets hope things start to roll soon

Here today...ready to rock
Classic Case
Rocker

I know that I'm a classic case

« Reply #50 on: May 02, 2009, 08:01:22 AM »

I find it a little disappointing that it is six months and despite several announcements and what seems like the best intentions, there has been little effort to promote to record and still no sign of a tour

This shit could have been sorted well before the album was released. Even with the Robin saga

Before anyone flames me I'm just telling as it is, the band are in danger of losing interest from fans. Lets hope things start to roll soon

+1
The Prez
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #51 on: May 02, 2009, 08:05:59 AM »

Chinese Democracy is out for some months now...and that's it. No video, touring seems a rumor....it seems nothing is happening except for rumors rumors and rumors.
What the fuck is going on with this band!? Do they still exist?

There is a difference between the opinion of the majority and the thruth...
Silverchair
Rocker

« Reply #52 on: May 02, 2009, 09:08:15 AM »

i love beating dead horses...  Lips Sealed

"They don?t make ?em like Vince Neil or Tommy Lee anymore. And there sure hasn?t been another Axl Rose. " via MSNBC- 2008.

"Think For Yourself, Question Authority"

HUMOR = Negative Karma
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #53 on: May 02, 2009, 12:05:32 PM »

South America seems most likely at the moment.
Rage in the Cage
Headliner

« Reply #54 on: May 02, 2009, 01:38:09 PM »

The longer we sit here frustrated that a video and tour dates hasn't been announced, the longer it will feel until those things actually happen.

I learned that with the release of CD. As long as I was going crazy looking for any bit of news, it felt like forever. Then I just accepted the fact that when Axl was ready it would come out. It makes it much more enjoyable that way.
Lostrose
Rocker

This here is my hetero-lifemate, Silent Bob.

« Reply #55 on: May 02, 2009, 01:59:25 PM »

What i hope is...." THE SLEEPING GIANT HAS WOKEN"    Cheesy

You dont have to put quotations around that, cause you fucked up the quote.  FYI. 

I suspect we're back at square one.... waiting for a tour instead of CD.  We were told a summer tour, and i dont see that happening.  Next we'll be told a fall tour................  Maybe we'll get a tour in 2018.   Obviously my glass is half empty.

I guess, I guess, I guess I never fuckin' learn...
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #56 on: May 02, 2009, 02:07:22 PM »

YOUZE GOTTA SERIOUSLY BE FUCKIN KIDDING!!!

CHINESE DEMOCRAY WAS JUST RELEASED IN IT'S ENTIRETY FOR ROCK BAND/ROCK BAND 2 ON APRIL 14 AND 16!!!

THAT WAS ONLY A LITTLE OVER TWO WEEKS AGO!!!

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/news/shownews.php?newsid=2006

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #57 on: May 02, 2009, 02:11:48 PM »

Sure and by November it will have been released for 7 months. It is only selling like 3 to 4k copies a week.

I just think its great to get CD off his back and now I would have him, If I were advising him, to start finishing up the 2nd CD for either a November or maybe even Next Spring release.

DJ Ashba is a proven hit making guitarist. Let Axl Collaborate with him and let's get GNR back to the top of the charts.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
BangoSkank
Rocker

"i'm gonna put my evil inside you!"

« Reply #58 on: May 02, 2009, 03:48:12 PM »

CHINESE DEMOCRAY WAS JUST RELEASED IN IT'S ENTIRETY FOR ROCK BAND/ROCK BAND 2 ON APRIL 14 AND 16!!!

Yeah but that's not really news, that barely does anything.

who will be the last to die for a mistake?
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #59 on: May 02, 2009, 08:22:28 PM »

Yeah but that's not really news, that barely does anything.

That's the usual.

Imagine if they announced a 40-date tour of Sweden tomorrow.

That would probably do nothing for you either, but it'd make a bunch of Swedes happy though.

Just like the Rock Band thing made a lot of gamers happy. Now they're able to play those tracks in those games...

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: