Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:50:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227700 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  The Obama Administration thread
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 114 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Obama Administration thread  (Read 251633 times)
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2008, 01:44:36 PM »

Anyone going to the inauguration?

Hey Hil-Dog, on a normal day, DC's about 2 or 2 1/2 hours away for me.  I took the day of the inauguration off when I called into my work's answering machine after the victory was official.  Yeah, I wanted to go...but, the lowball estimate on the amount of people in DC that day is set at 2 million...with higher estimates at 4 million.  When I went to See Barack on Super Bowl Sunday in Wilmington, it took me over an hour to get out of a parking garage...(I was glad I bought the Sunday morning paper from the guy selling them on the street on the way to the speech!)...

needless to say, I'm planning a little party at home for the big day.   peace

Open bar?  Grin   beer

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2008, 03:04:34 PM »

^ Hell Yeah!  if you're ever in the area (DE) drop a PM.

PS, on a side note, my wife's parents got a pair of "Patriot Bonds", savings bonds for the kids for Christmas...when my wife let them know they earn about 1.3% interest, they got mad.  I told my wife ahead of time to be prepared for what was coming next.  Yes, they blamed Obama.  hihi  Fucking hilarious.   rofl

Can't wait for the family gathering 'round at Christmas!  rant   hihi

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
GNR4L
Legend

GnFnR

« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2008, 03:25:21 PM »

I think Obama will be a good president and will help this country get back on track.  I support him !

P.S. I like Biden too

12/10/2006 Everett, WA
12/16/2011 Seattle, WA
12/17/2011 Vancouver B.C.
11/24/2012 Las Vegas, NV
5/21/2014 Las Vegas, NV
4/8/2016   Las Vegas, NV
4/9/2016   Las Vegas, NV
8/12/2016 Seattle, WA
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2008, 09:55:33 PM »

My work was going to bus a bunch of us to the inauguration, but I'm thinking I might bail.  Just wayyyy too many people and I think it's going to be a nightmare.

would be pretty amazing to witness though.

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
SLCPUNK
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2008, 11:34:32 PM »

My work was going to bus a bunch of us to the inauguration, but I'm thinking I might bail.  Just wayyyy too many people and I think it's going to be a nightmare.

You only really get one shot at something like this....

http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/

"If you think I am Jmack, you are a moron.  I am his BFFL.  We type nothing alike and I am much younger."
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2008, 11:44:07 PM »

I say you should go man. You may not think so but I bet as time goes on you would regret not going. This is a once in a life time opportunity.  It is a truly historic moment to witness the first African American be inaugurated. You may not regret it soon but I think as months and than years go by and people talk about this you will be saying I had a chance to go but decided not to, I wish I would have gone.

Go. smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
its_so_easy
Rocker

axl rose is back!!!

« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2008, 12:25:47 AM »

no offence to the obama lovers but he is merely a puppet to the powers that be...u will start to invade more countries with fake excuses soon and cause more shit just like always i fuckin hate america! south america is fine take care.

Good fuckin night
its_so_easy
Rocker

axl rose is back!!!

« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2008, 12:31:23 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MouUJNG8f2k&eurl=http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=416643856&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-KJCMWcoms&eurl=http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=416643856&feature=player_embedded

BEWARE!!!

Good fuckin night
SLCPUNK
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2008, 01:16:13 AM »

An entire era of people who educate themselves via youtube.

Now that's fucking scary.

"If you think I am Jmack, you are a moron.  I am his BFFL.  We type nothing alike and I am much younger."
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2008, 01:53:23 AM »

As opposed to us, a generation not educated at all.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
SLCPUNK
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2008, 02:08:21 AM »

Speak for yourself.

western_chaos
Rocker

The Adrenaline Runs Through My Veins.

« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2008, 02:23:28 AM »

I get my education from wikipedia.  ok

Youtube bothers me.

My New Social Network Is Here:

http://writersparadise.ning.com/
SLCPUNK
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2008, 02:39:55 AM »

Ha, maybe I'll take back what I said...

Where Do You Park 10,000 Charter Buses?

polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2008, 02:44:05 AM »

Speak for yourself.

Actually I was only speaking for you.

SLCPUNK
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2008, 03:12:31 AM »

I'm perfectly capable of speaking for myself. For instance, you're a clown.

See?

polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2008, 03:22:34 AM »

See?

Yeah, I saw a long time ago. That kind of thing was always your preferred interest.

SLCPUNK
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2008, 03:29:45 AM »

See?

Yeah, I saw a long time ago. That kind of thing was always your preferred interest.

I watched the youtube vids, they were pretty funny.

The claims of US interest in Darfur were inaccurate, and according to him Jimmy Carter ,who won the Nobel Peace prize, was a puppet for the evil global financiers during his presidency. Also according to this loon, Obama who told special interests and lobbyists to go fuck themselves during his campaign, is nothing more than a front man for a group of powerful blood thirsty thugs bent on world hegemony.

Like I said, you're a clown.

polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2008, 03:46:02 AM »

I watched the youtube vids, they were pretty funny.

I wouldn't know, never saw them. That was never my point.

But of course, I'm always ready for someone to make it one.

The claims of US interest in Darfur were inaccurate,

Why? Because his propaganda conflicted with yours? How would you know what is accurate in a war zone half way cross the globe?

and according to him Jimmy Carter ,who won the Nobel Peace prize, was a puppet for the evil global financiers during his presidency.

Mr Extremist, I like to kill kill civilians with bazookas Yaser Arafat won it too. Carter must be honored.

And he was a puppet for the global financiers. That's a documented fact. You can keep hiding from it, but that doesn't make it so.

Also according to this loon, Obama who told special interests and lobbyists to go fuck themselves during his campaign, is nothing more than a front man for a group of powerful blood thirsty thugs bent on world hegemony.

You got any arguments for his looniness, or you just like to throw around stuff?

Obama told them to go fuck themselves so much that they gave him a 95% approval rating, then he filled up his administration with Wall Street bankers and CFR internationalists. Quite the maverick. Never seen that one before.

Like I said, you're a clown.

Like I said, that was always your preferred interest.

SLCPUNK
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #38 on: December 14, 2008, 04:09:30 AM »

Why? Because his propaganda conflicted with yours? How would you know what is accurate in a war zone half way cross the globe?

No, because contrary to what this idiot claims, the USA hasn't given a shit about Darfur for years. There are no "US interests" in Darfur. The notion is ridiculous.

And he was a puppet for the global financiers. That's a documented fact. You can keep hiding from it, but that doesn't make it so.

LOL, sure he was. Go ahead, and link me to some nutty site, I'd like to at least read what goes into that THC saturated melon of yours.

Obama told them to go fuck themselves so much that they gave him a 95% approval rating, then he filled up his administration with Wall Street bankers and CFR internationalists. Quite the maverick. Never seen that one before.

Who gave him a 95% approval rating?

If you mean some of the best minds in America, then you'd be right. He's surrounded himself with 20 Harvard grads to assist him with the transition period.

You're also assuming that I'm going along with your Council on Foreign Relations Alex Jones buffoonary, which I most certainly am not.

polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #39 on: December 14, 2008, 05:26:50 AM »

No, because contrary to what this idiot claims, the USA hasn't given a shit about Darfur for years. There are no "US interests" in Darfur. The notion is ridiculous.

Darfur is a resource war. Oil. Not all interests are direct. The evidence is plenty for covert US military and economic actions in the conflicts on the african continent. Although western interests would be the more appropriate term. Hell, even Chomsky can attest to that.

LOL, sure he was. Go ahead, and link me to some nutty site, I'd like to at least read what goes into that THC saturated melon of yours.

LOL. You were totally in love with yourself when you wrote that, weren't you?

I generally don't trust nutty sites. They tend to be a bit biased and suggestive. I can recommend a couple of books though; "Tragedy and Hope" by Carroll Quigley and John Billinger's "Origins of the Revolutionary Faith". Good informative analysis' on the defining factors of our recent history. Hell, Quigley is even considered Billy Clinton's mentor by his own admission. See, no right wing propaganda. John Birch society got some good information too.

I got some quotes of course:

The people of this country know from bitter experience that we are not going to get these changes merely by shifting around the same groups of insiders. The insiders have had their chance and they have not delivered.
-Jimmy Carter "I'll Never Lie To You", 1976.

If, after the inauguration, you find Cy Vance as Secretary of State and Zbigniew Brzezinski as head of National Security, then I would say we failed.
-Hamilton Jordan, Jimmy's campaign strategist, October 1976.

Guess what happened.

They were CFR members of course. On the board of directors even. Zbigniew was even a founding member of the Trilateral Commission alongside David I'm part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, and I'm proud of it Rockefeller. (Memoirs, 2002).

Other Carter administration insiders:

Walter Mondale, VP (Council On Foreign Relations)
Harold Brown, Secretary of War (Council On Foreign Relations)
W. Michael Blumenthal, Secretary of Treasury (Council On Foreign Relations)

Who gave him a 95% approval rating?

DC did, or as the law refer to them, the United States.

If you mean some of the best minds in America, then you'd be right. He's surrounded himself with 20 Harvard grads to assist him with the transition period.

You're also assuming that I'm going along with your Council on Foreign Relations Alex Jones buffoonary, which I most certainly am not.

And the men behind the Vietnam war and a 150 other bombings were what, truck drivers and waitresses? Harvard is an elite school, who are you kidding.

I know you don't go along with it, but why should that stop me from making an argument. It's a fact, after all.

But just for shits and giggles, who is on Obama's team?

Joe Biden, VP (Council On Foreign Relations)
Hillary Clinton, Secretary of State (Council On Foreign Relations)
Robert Gates, Secretary of War (Council On Foreign Relations)
Timothy Geithner, Secretary of Treasury (Council On Foreign Relations, Federal Reserve Bank of New York)

The Council on Foreign Relations is the American Branch of a society which originated in England (Royal Institute On International Affairs)... (and) ...believes national boundaries should be obliterated and One-World rule established.
-Carroll Quigley (Council On Foreign Relations Wink)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 114 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: