Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 06:57:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  The Obama Administration thread
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 114 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Obama Administration thread  (Read 253456 times)
its_so_easy
Rocker

axl rose is back!!!

« Reply #40 on: December 14, 2008, 08:49:21 AM »

Where else can we get the truth? Obviously not through the media where you get yours...go play with all the other sheep and bomb some innocent people

Good fuckin night
SLCPUNK
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #41 on: December 14, 2008, 02:50:52 PM »

Darfur is a resource war. Oil. Not all interests are direct. The evidence is plenty for covert US military and economic actions in the conflicts on the african continent. Although western interests would be the more appropriate term. Hell, even Chomsky can attest to that. 

Show them then.

The reality is that the USA has been incredibly slow recognizing, or even getting around to addressing the tragedy in Darfur. People get upset about UN doing "nothing" there, but it's simply because China blocks measures due to their oil interests. It's that simple. No conspiracy, no American involvement, and certainly no American interest in controlling that region as the youtube idiot proclaims.

I generally don't trust nutty sites.

Yet all you do is parrot them day in and day out. Reciting their catch phrases and acronyms ad nauseum. Providing little if any real sourced info. Just "everybody knows", or "It's well documented."

The people of this country know from bitter experience that we are not going to get these changes merely by shifting around the same groups of insiders. The insiders have had their chance and they have not delivered.
-Jimmy Carter "I'll Never Lie To You", 1976.

Quotes mean absolutely nothing, especially when the reader can not put them into context. We watched this during the Obama run, where right wing shitheads threw these quotes around that were completely out of line with the entirety of his message.

DC did, or as the law refer to them, the United States.

Show me 95% approval rating for Obama, show me a source.

And the men behind the Vietnam war and a 150 other bombings were what, truck drivers and waitresses? Harvard is an elite school, who are you kidding.

I know you don't go along with it, but why should that stop me from making an argument. It's a fact, after all.

But just for shits and giggles, who is on Obama's team?

Joe Biden, VP (Council On Foreign Relations)
Hillary Clinton, Secretary of State (Council On Foreign Relations)
Robert Gates, Secretary of War (Council On Foreign Relations)
Timothy Geithner, Secretary of Treasury (Council On Foreign Relations, Federal Reserve Bank of New York)

The Council on Foreign Relations is the American Branch of a society which originated in England (Royal Institute On International Affairs)... (and) ...believes national boundaries should be obliterated and One-World rule established.
-Carroll Quigley (Council On Foreign Relations Wink)

What does this prove?

Again, another quote to back your wild assertions and claims. Show me some credible evidence that these evil mastermind "elitists" have a master plan to rule us while they scheme behind shell operations.

To make such extraordinary claims the responsibility is on you to produce extraordinary evidence, not the other way around.  I find it ironic that you can only produce little more than watered down, anemic internet backwash (While denying it at the same time) and expect that to defend your nutty hypothesis.

http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/

"If you think I am Jmack, you are a moron.  I am his BFFL.  We type nothing alike and I am much younger."
SLCPUNK
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #42 on: December 14, 2008, 02:54:56 PM »

Where else can we get the truth? Obviously not through the media where you get yours...go play with all the other sheep and bomb some innocent people

Your free to put whatever you want into your brain and body. But if you wake up one day fat, paranoid and ignorant you've got nobody to blame but yourself.

"If you think I am Jmack, you are a moron.  I am his BFFL.  We type nothing alike and I am much younger."
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #43 on: December 14, 2008, 06:45:04 PM »

DAMN it, can we please not make this a fucking conspiracy theory thread?!?!

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #44 on: December 14, 2008, 09:59:18 PM »

Too late!! Did you know Obama is a muslim and he likes terrorists!! HE FUCKING LIKES TERRORISTS!!!!  Did you also know that hes not really, human, but hes an alien that resembles what we Earthlings call "lizards".  Fucking look it up and you'll see.  Shit is right in front of your fucking eyes but you just don't want to see it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_World_Order_(conspiracy)#Alien_invasion_theory

FUCK. WAKE UP!!!

when the earth is taken over by alien lizard men, don't say I didn't fucking warn you.  ALL OF YOU!! MOTHER FUCKERS!!!

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
SLCPUNK
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #45 on: December 14, 2008, 10:40:49 PM »

He does this with every single fucking thread he possibly can. It would probably be wise for him to start a thread just for those types of subjects and stay out of the adult ones.

polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #46 on: December 15, 2008, 12:57:21 AM »

Show them then.

The reality is that the USA has been incredibly slow recognizing, or even getting around to addressing the tragedy in Darfur. People get upset about UN doing "nothing" there, but it's simply because China blocks measures due to their oil interests. It's that simple. No conspiracy, no American involvement, and certainly no American interest in controlling that region as the youtube idiot proclaims.

America have a long history of covert colonization on the African continent. John Perkins has written 2 excellent books on the subject, he talks from experience. If you want the hard facts I suggest the works of Naomi Wolf. "The Silent Revolution" from Noreena Hertz is also good.

Big corporations, greedy as they are, have a great interest in all things concerning gold, diamonds, oil, water, food, power plants etc. In short, resources. And the more far away from prying eyes in the homeland, and the more unstable and corrupt government the better. You even have reports of corporations simply buying the army of a given country (all you need is a couple of corrupt generals), using it to suppress rebellion and drive farmers from their lands so they can exploit the region. The arms industry, one of the worlds largest, also plays in. Small arms account for upwards to 90% of the worlds war economy. Granted most of those used in "conflict areas" are Russian and Chinese weapons, but the amount of those of course helps to determine the amount of American ones. A lot of money involved, a lot of jobs. And ultimately a lot of votes. We all know about lobbying and special interests, but the most significant aspect may be that of hirirng ex government officials to corporate jobs. A contract here and a black op there, it's irresponsible to believe that a friendly and collegian environment like that does not produce for such things. The media of course won't report on this as long as millions of advertising dollars keep filling their coffins. Testimony from reputable journalists can be found here http://www.wanttoknow.info/mediacover-up

When it comes to Sudan and the upper eastern region of Africa in general, the Chinese with help from the Russians have begun making their presence felt. Of course there are American interests to this. This is everyday geo politics. The kind of stuff they actually talk about with the Joint Chiefs. The fact that official policy have been careful and slow to react is telling in itself. Webster Tarpley (guy in the video) isn't claiming involvement ala Iraq, he just claims there is an interest there, and imo there obviously is. 

Yet all you do is parrot them day in and day out. Reciting their catch phrases and acronyms ad nauseum. Providing little if any real sourced info. Just "everybody knows", or "It's well documented."

How would you know where I get my info? You think these so called "nutty" sites pull it all out of their ass? No, it's for the most part factual research. Just because a great deal of them jump to unfounded conclusions such as "Obama is the antichrist" doesn't mean there isn't some real information at the base of that. You're welcome to check it out, I've named several so far.

Quotes mean absolutely nothing, especially when the reader can not put them into context. We watched this during the Obama run, where right wing shitheads threw these quotes around that were completely out of line with the entirety of his message.

Please, CFR and Trilateral involvement were major campaign issues in the late 70s. Those were the days of Foundation committees and the Rockefeller commission. Both Carter and Reagan ran on the premise that they would upset the established order emanating from these secretive elite clubs. Yet they end up filling their administrations with people closely associated to these organizations. Even people they specifically named as undesirables end up as ns advisors, secretaries and vp's. If those are not the mark of a puppet presidency I don't know what it is. What are you looking for really, a signed document that says "yes I'm a puppet for the global financiers"? 

Show me 95% approval rating for Obama, show me a source.

Sure, I'll do your work for you (I was 2% off, please don't call me a liar)

http://election.cbsnews.com/election2008/state.shtml?state=DC

What does this prove?

Again, another quote to back your wild assertions and claims. Show me some credible evidence that these evil mastermind "elitists" have a master plan to rule us while they scheme behind shell operations.

To make such extraordinary claims the responsibility is on you to produce extraordinary evidence, not the other way around.  I find it ironic that you can only produce little more than watered down, anemic internet backwash (While denying it at the same time) and expect that to defend your nutty hypothesis. 

Websites:

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://www.educate-yourself.org/
http://www.rense.com/
http://www.infowars.com/
http://www.crystalinks.com/directory2.html

Books:

Tragedy and Hope, A History Of The World In Our Time - Carroll Quigley
The Anglo-American Establishment - Carroll Quigley
The Creature From Jekyll Island, Secrets of the Federal Reserve - G. Edward Griffin
Fire in the Minds of Men, Origins of the Revolutionary Faith - James H. Billinger
The Terror Conspiracy - Jim Marrs
Rule by Secrecy - Jim Marrs
Rulers of Evil - Tupper Saussy
Wall Street and Hitler - Antony Sutton
Wall Street and FDR - Antony Sutton
Wall Street and Lenin - Antony Sutton
The Naked Capitalist - Cleon Skousen
The Shock Doctrine - Naomi Klein
Confessions of an Economic Hit Man - John Perkins
The Secret History of the American Empire - John Perkins
A Game as Old as Empire - Stephen Hiatt
The Republic - Plato
1984 - George Orwell
Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion - Robert Cialdini
The Committee of 300 - John Coleman
War is a Racket - Smedley D. Butler

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #47 on: December 15, 2008, 01:06:46 AM »

It is what it is.

He does this with every single fucking thread he possibly can. It would probably be wise for him to start a thread just for those types of subjects and stay out of the adult ones.

Poor you, forced by a confused little Norwegian to fill up pages with replies to his "nonsense" posts.

Admit it, the constant quarrelling, you like it. And you like to bitch about it even more. Consider it a favor. 

The Dog
Legend

« Reply #48 on: December 15, 2008, 01:33:20 AM »

Um guys.... are you forgetting something?  WAKE UP!

Powers

Huge strengh, molecular shape-shifting and/or laser holograms to produce an outward "human" appearance; telepathy; invisibility

Attitude

These are highly advanced entities but viewed as being of a negative, hostile or dangerous disposition since they regard humans as a totally inferior race. Supposedly they consider Earth their ancient outpost and want to have complete control over it because their planet is becoming unable to adequately support life. The Greys are supposedly subservient to the Reptilians. According to Lear and others the government may have established a 'treaty' with this race, who consider it as a means to buy time while they methodically establish certain controls upon the human race, with the ultimate goal of an absolute domination.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2008, 01:34:58 AM by Hil-Dog » Logged

its_so_easy
Rocker

axl rose is back!!!

« Reply #49 on: December 15, 2008, 03:20:41 PM »

Im sorry I forgot the USA rule the world. I was surprised to see how shitty some places are in the USA considering. Philadelphia kensington is a mess..hopefully obama can help sort that place out if he has the time.

Good fuckin night
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #50 on: December 15, 2008, 09:30:19 PM »

Im sorry I forgot the USA rule the world. I was surprised to see how shitty some places are in the USA considering. Philadelphia kensington is a mess..hopefully obama can help sort that place out if he has the time.

are you BRAIN DEAD, BRAH!!! the lizards rule the world.

God, get it right!

polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #51 on: December 16, 2008, 06:13:12 PM »

are you BRAIN DEAD, BRAH!!! the lizards rule the world.

God, get it right!

I don't know about Lizards, but this is a place to start:

What do grooming Presidents do for fun?

Nice handshake

Rockefeller Plaza

Rothschild Tower

Columbia Broadcasting System

Do you know why they call it "programs"?

We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries.
-David Rockefeller, Baden Baden 1991.

Govern; from Ancient Greek κυβερνάω (kubernaō), ??I steer, drive, govern??)

Ment; from Latin mens, "Mind, spirit"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUfaJ8RqfOg

The Dog
Legend

« Reply #52 on: December 16, 2008, 09:26:47 PM »

Oh man, this is awesome... please tell me what the story behind pictures 2 and 3 are.  and what is the owl in the dollar bill representing?

Dude, you should write a screen play - it would be fucking incredible, no joke.  i love this kind of shit.

The Dog
Legend

« Reply #53 on: December 16, 2008, 09:32:26 PM »

holy shit.  we are doomed.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 09:47:52 PM by Hil-Dog » Logged

freedom78
Legend

« Reply #54 on: December 17, 2008, 12:02:45 AM »

Oh man, this is awesome... please tell me what the story behind pictures 2 and 3 are.  and what is the owl in the dollar bill representing?

Dude, you should write a screen play - it would be fucking incredible, no joke.  i love this kind of shit.

You fool.  Don't you see?

The money, MI5, Rockefeller and Rothchild?  They're all using triangles, Hil Dog.  TRIANGLES! 

Let me ask you...if you fall from great height and land on something triangular...what happens?  That's right Hi-Dog...you are impaled by the TRIANGLE! 

But suppose you put a board on top of a triangle, with two equal weights at either end.  The triangle will balance them! 

Don't you see?  Triangles have the power to destroy all or control all...and if they cannot control, they will destroy.  Oh, yes.  They will destroy.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #55 on: December 17, 2008, 12:31:34 AM »

Triangles!?!!  THAT'S what you are worried about!!!  Who is the fool now.

Ronnie

James

FUCKING

DIO

is in control of Bush, his daughters, Clinton, Spiderman... I could go on.  Did you see the fucking owl in the dollar bill.  DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT SHIT MEANS!!!!!  OWL horns = devil horns.  Devil horns lead to rock n' roll hand signs which have the number of the beast (666) in them.  Jesus fucking christ man.  how blind are you!!! CHRIST!!!

And CBS with the eyeball - you KNOW they CAN see YOU!!!  DON'T YOU!!!  Everytime you watch Letterman they can fucking see you in your underwear eating bon bons and ice cream.  god you americans make me SICK.

we don't deserve this planet, the fucking lizardmen do. 

Jesus CHRIST! did you SEE this!!!

« Last Edit: December 17, 2008, 12:33:20 AM by Hil-Dog » Logged

freedom78
Legend

« Reply #56 on: December 17, 2008, 12:57:40 AM »

Triangles!?!!  THAT'S what you are worried about!!!  Who is the fool now.

Ronnie

James

FUCKING

DIO

is in control of Bush, his daughters, Clinton, Spiderman... I could go on.  Did you see the fucking owl in the dollar bill.  DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT SHIT MEANS!!!!!  OWL horns = devil horns.  Devil horns lead to rock n' roll hand signs which have the number of the beast (666) in them.  Jesus fucking christ man.  how blind are you!!! CHRIST!!!

And CBS with the eyeball - you KNOW they CAN see YOU!!!  DON'T YOU!!!  Everytime you watch Letterman they can fucking see you in your underwear eating bon bons and ice cream.  god you americans make me SICK.

we don't deserve this planet, the fucking lizardmen do. 

Jesus CHRIST! did you SEE this!!!

Great pic. 

And, seriously, if I were to be afraid of a network, it would NOT be CBS.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #57 on: December 17, 2008, 12:58:32 AM »

^^ BUT THEY HAVE THE EYEBALL IN THE LOGO!!!!!   confused

SLCPUNK
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #58 on: December 17, 2008, 01:07:52 AM »

Don't forget the gays. They are totally in on the action. Just because their triangle is pink and pointing down, don't think they aren't part of the global elite.

The Dog
Legend

« Reply #59 on: December 17, 2008, 01:18:29 AM »

Let's not forget those fucking sneaky Italians and their triangle pizza!!!

They even got to the Clintons!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 114 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: