Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 06:47:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227819 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  The Obama Administration thread
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Obama Administration thread  (Read 253392 times)
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #2220 on: June 14, 2010, 04:10:53 PM »

Ahmadinejad, while not having the final say ( the supreme leader does), has make some provocative and threatening statements. So they are considered more of a threat to the region. And any government that is run by a religious theocracy usually twists ad warps the meaning of their religious writing to justify whatever goal they are looking to accomplish. God says we need to do this carries a lot of weight.

This scares the crap out of Israel.

In related news, Iran to attempt to run ships through Gaza blockade. This should end well.

We've made quite a few provocative and threatening statements ourselves, over the last decade. 

I agree with your assessment of theocracy as a governing style.  I'm just saying that their goals would NOT be nuclear war or to pass along their nukes to another group. 

I'm not sure anything ends well in the Middle East. 

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #2221 on: June 19, 2010, 02:34:02 AM »

Ahmadinejad, while not having the final say ( the supreme leader does), has make some provocative and threatening statements. So they are considered more of a threat to the region. And any government that is run by a religious theocracy usually twists ad warps the meaning of their religious writing to justify whatever goal they are looking to accomplish. God says we need to do this carries a lot of weight.

This scares the crap out of Israel.

In related news, Iran to attempt to run ships through Gaza blockade. This should end well.

We've made quite a few provocative and threatening statements ourselves, over the last decade. 

I agree with your assessment of theocracy as a governing style.  I'm just saying that their goals would NOT be nuclear war or to pass along their nukes to another group. 

I'm not sure anything ends well in the Middle East. 

Not exactly on par with  wiping another country off the map, etc.

Iran is looking to have more control over the middle east and nukes can be a blackmail tool.

I'm wondering if we'll ever get that  Obama - Ahmadinejad meeting.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #2222 on: June 19, 2010, 08:02:55 PM »

I'm wondering if we'll ever get that  Obama - Ahmadinejad meeting.

I have my doubts.  Truth is, I doubt the Iranians would want it.  They talk crazy, oil prices go up.  They act completely responsible and engage in diplomacy at high levels with the US, oil prices go down.  Iran benefits greatly from acting nuts but rarely DOING anything nuts. 

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #2223 on: July 08, 2010, 10:24:07 AM »

What do you guys think of Holder not wanting to go after the New Black Panthers?  What do you guys think of the US Gov't Suing Arizona?  Looks like we may be close to reaching the releif well, so that is good.  However, they are not letting the media anywhere close to the clean up anymore....  Afghanistan is another huge thing on Obama's plate.  Watched some of the speical with Rachel Maddow over there....  A lot of corruption....  A lot of good stuff going on there, but a lot of bad as well.
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #2224 on: July 08, 2010, 03:52:08 PM »

Don't know much about the Panthers issue. 

If the Justice Dept. feels the Arizona law is unConstitutional, then the lawsuit is a good idea.  I don't know if the entire thing would be struck down, but I could see aspects of it being struck down.

Even a partial solution to this oil issue would be a happy reprieve at this point.  I'm very concerned about the effect on the people and economy of the Gulf. 

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #2225 on: July 08, 2010, 04:00:13 PM »

If the Justice Dept. feels the Arizona law is unConstitutional, then the lawsuit is a good idea.  I don't know if the entire thing would be struck down, but I could see aspects of it being struck down.

Even a partial solution to this oil issue would be a happy reprieve at this point.  I'm very concerned about the effect on the people and economy of the Gulf. 

Panthers issue - from election day, Panthers with batons intimidated voters, etc.. Was caught on TV.  An attorney recently quit working with the Justice Dept. because he is pissed nobody wants to go after those guys.  I don't know much either about it.

Oil spill, like immigration, we need to stop the leak, so we can really clean up.  As far as Arizona goes, we need to seal the border first, then deal with the people in America already.  We need to issue ID cards and numbersso we atleast know who is here... If they refuse an ID card, deport their ass.
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #2226 on: July 08, 2010, 04:27:28 PM »

Panthers issue - from election day, Panthers with batons intimidated voters, etc.. Was caught on TV.  An attorney recently quit working with the Justice Dept. because he is pissed nobody wants to go after those guys.  I don't know much either about it.

Oil spill, like immigration, we need to stop the leak, so we can really clean up.  As far as Arizona goes, we need to seal the border first, then deal with the people in America already.  We need to issue ID cards and numbersso we atleast know who is here... If they refuse an ID card, deport their ass.

Election day 2008 or primary elections this year?  I've honestly not heard a thing about this, but it's troubling. 

However, since elections are run by states, this would largely be a state issue (except perhaps in DC).  Perhaps that's the reason?  Again, I don't know but that's certainly a possibility.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #2227 on: July 08, 2010, 04:31:15 PM »

Election day 2008 or primary elections this year?  I've honestly not heard a thing about this, but it's troubling. 

However, since elections are run by states, this would largely be a state issue (except perhaps in DC).  Perhaps that's the reason?  Again, I don't know but that's certainly a possibility.

hmmm, Presidential, in Philladelphia...
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #2228 on: July 08, 2010, 04:34:50 PM »

Here it is, with a video clip!

http://www.thehotjoints.com/2010/07/07/video-eric-holders-black-panthers-want-to-kill-crackers-and-their-babies/
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #2229 on: July 08, 2010, 05:16:15 PM »

Hmm...unfortunately, most of the video is just of some ranting black dude, rather than the actual event.  The event itself seemed to be whoever was holding the camera saying "I feel threatened", but there wasn't enough vid of it to tell me if he actually WAS threatened.  Anyway, if he was threatened then they should be held accountable.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #2230 on: July 08, 2010, 07:15:55 PM »

Hmm...unfortunately, most of the video is just of some ranting black dude, rather than the actual event.  The event itself seemed to be whoever was holding the camera saying "I feel threatened", but there wasn't enough vid of it to tell me if he actually WAS threatened.  Anyway, if he was threatened then they should be held accountable.
Freedom, that guy was there all day, that is why the man with the camera showed up...  Cause people were scared.
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #2231 on: July 08, 2010, 08:39:09 PM »

Gotta love the panthers Tongue

An attorney recently quit working with the Justice Dept. because he is pissed nobody wants to go after those guys.

Well, of course not! How racistic! We should give these poor people money instead!

* "antiracistic" voice off*
« Last Edit: July 08, 2010, 09:00:47 PM by norway » Logged

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #2232 on: July 08, 2010, 09:34:34 PM »

Freedom, that guy was there all day, that is why the man with the camera showed up...  Cause people were scared.

Then why not just haul his ass away?  I still don't see how it's a federal issue, since elections are controlled by the states.  Was there some interstate component to this that would make it more than just a problem for Pennsylvania?

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #2233 on: July 08, 2010, 10:34:30 PM »

Then why not just haul his ass away?  I still don't see how it's a federal issue, since elections are controlled by the states.  Was there some interstate component to this that would make it more than just a problem for Pennsylvania?

I have no clue, it was a federal election...  Who knows.....       
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #2234 on: July 08, 2010, 11:19:47 PM »

I have no clue, it was a federal election...  Who knows.....       

There are no federal elections.  The only national offices are Pres and VP, but you're still voting in a state election for the electoral college.  As I said, it seems like more of a state issue.  But, either way, if they guy was threatening or intimidating people then he should be prosecuted by someone.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #2235 on: July 08, 2010, 11:40:21 PM »

Okay, he (head of new black panthers) is going to be on Fox News tomorrow at 1:00pm.  Fox News are the only people covering this now...  Looks just like a crazy dude, and not sure why it ever got to Holder either...  Who knows... I know a lot of you hate Fox, so some may just dismiss it. 
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #2236 on: July 08, 2010, 11:46:08 PM »

I don't hate Fox.  It's some of the best entertainment television around.  Grin

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #2237 on: July 09, 2010, 09:54:14 PM »

This Black Panthers story and how the DOJ handled it is pretty big and some media outlets are ignoring it. Gee, wonder why that is  Huh

10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #2238 on: July 09, 2010, 10:46:02 PM »

This Black Panthers story and how the DOJ handled it is pretty big and some media outlets are ignoring it. Gee, wonder why that is  Huh

My guess is Obama's a Black Panther.  I tried warning all of you!   
Roll Eyes

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #2239 on: July 09, 2010, 11:17:11 PM »

My guess is Obama's a Black Panther.  I tried warning all of you!   
Roll Eyes

That's Michelle's pet name for him.

10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: