Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:52:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl on Better music video and more
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 79 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl on Better music video and more  (Read 643176 times)
uzisuicide2002
VIP

DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE!?!?!?!

« Reply #880 on: December 12, 2008, 05:38:54 AM »

Hey Axl , whats your favourite song from either Chinese Democracy, or from an unreleased album?

The bridge in "Elvis Presley and the Monster of Soul aka The Soul Monster (working title Leave Me Alone)" which will no doubt end up "Soul Monster".

I think it's r most Black Sabbath moment. Sang it on a Christmas eve. Imo the meanest section of anything I've sung to date. Which having said that I'm sure when it's heard others may disagree but we felt it was a Christmas card of unadulterated venom so to speak. I felt a lot better afterward.

Can't wait to hear it dude. drool

GN'R Boston 02
GN'R NYC 06
GN'R Mass 06
GN'R NJ 11
VR Mass 05
GN'R Foxboro 16
GN'R Boston 17
VR Mass 07
Slash Boston 10
Steven Adler NYC 11
Slash Foxwoods 14
Slash Providence 15
Dexter
Opening Act

« Reply #881 on: December 12, 2008, 05:38:57 AM »

Axl, do you know of any steak house in the Los Angeles area better than The Cut?

Haven't been but I hear it's great. Maestros T.O. is pretty good.
remcognr
Rocker

#remcognr

« Reply #882 on: December 12, 2008, 05:39:06 AM »

Hey Axl , whats your favourite song from either Chinese Democracy, or from an unreleased album?

The bridge in "Elvis Presley and the Monster of Soul aka The Soul Monster (working title Leave Me Alone)" which will no doubt end up "Soul Monster".

I think it's r most Black Sabbath moment. Sang it on a Christmas eve. Imo the meanest section of anything I've sung to date. Which having said that I'm sure when it's heard others may disagree but we felt it was a Christmas card of unadulterated venom so to speak. I felt a lot better afterward.

no question, just saying: good you had a nice Christmas eve... Smiley  and can't wait for Saul Monster, eh, SOUL Monster... Wink

"There's A Lot Goin'On"

Check out my GN'R collection on insta: www.instagram.com/remcognr
chockes
Opening Act

« Reply #883 on: December 12, 2008, 05:39:10 AM »

Hey Axl, im gona ask a dumb question, can i have a recording of Estranged from Munich 93? i have a really crappy bootleg of it, but from what i can hear from it, it sounds like the best performance of it
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #884 on: December 12, 2008, 05:39:23 AM »

sorry if this question has been asked, but whats robin's status with the band?

Answered:

Now that you said that please tell us if Robin's out or not... because, otherwise, we'll be reading several 'Axl wants Bucket back and Robin/Bumble/Richard out' type of threads for the entire '09 year and these threads annoy us, the new lineup fans.

It really is what it is. No decisions have been made by either him, I or us that I'm aware of.

When we're touring or working in the studio or there's social things like a friend's dinner or party whatever we would hang. But as people get older they have their own lives. The Stones aren't going bowling every Tuesday etc.

Robin leads one of the most different lives I know of starting with the trapeze in his backyard to the tv in his closet. Robin's work on the next is done so there's not lots for him to do here except the elusive promo and he'd rather be on stage.

It's more about seeing where things are when Guns decides it's right for a tour and if we're able to make agreements we both are comfortable and can live with at that time.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
ecwfan
Rocker

« Reply #885 on: December 12, 2008, 05:39:33 AM »

Awesome... "Leave Me Alone" sounds a bit more powerful though than "Soul Monster" . Just a fans opinion....
superloconoriega
Big gay Al
Headliner

« Reply #886 on: December 12, 2008, 05:39:40 AM »

axl, when we will be able to hear "Elvis Presley and the Monster of Soul aka The Soul Monster"Huh?
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #887 on: December 12, 2008, 05:40:07 AM »

I know this is jumping the gun big time, but any tentative idea when you would like to see the next CD come out?

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
TurboTravis
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #888 on: December 12, 2008, 05:40:40 AM »

Axl,

I never would have ever thought that I would have had the chance to do this, and I doubt that you'll even see this, but I'll give it a shot...

As a young boy in 3rd grade, I was introduced to your music by a few friends. We used to bring a boombox to the classroom, and sit in the back and play AFD during playtime or whatever it was called, heh. Even at that early age, I knew your music would always have a place in my heart. I purchased and enjoyed Lies, the Illusion albums, etc over the years and enjoyed them. Being as young as I was, and living where I did (in the middle of no where), I never got to see a live show.

Fast forward a lot of years, I was involved in a tragic car accident that nearly left me in a wheelchair and never able to walk again. It was a long recovery, but your music and life stories were the main inspiration for me to never give up and keep hope. One of the main reasons that I'm in good physical health today.

Shortly after that time, I found the girl that I was SURE to be the one that would be with me forever. Well, as you know, that can change and she left me. I was on another long road to recovery, and thought about ending my life at times. Once again, your music helped me pull through, and you know what fully cured me? When I was in the fuckin' front row at Hammerstein on May 12th, 2006. I felt an energy come thru my body that I had never felt before, and doubt that I ever will again. It was electric. Better then any sex or drug that I've ever tried. Since then, everytime I hear your voice, I'm reminded of all the help that you have given me, and the magic that you made me feel. The closest that I've ever felt to that again was the first listen to Chinese Democracy, when I locked myself in my bedroom and cried as I listened to it for the first time.

Mr Rose, you once said that Sebastian Bach saved your life. I'd like to thank you for saving mine. If you acknowledged this message, i'd remember it forever and be forever grateful!

Your lifelong supporter,

Travis Moore
GunsNHalen
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #889 on: December 12, 2008, 05:40:46 AM »

Axl, when my friends and I play Risk, we always gang up on our one friend, Brandon, and often use "Kill Brandon" as our slogan. My question is, do you agree that Brandon must die?
Dexter
Opening Act

« Reply #890 on: December 12, 2008, 05:40:49 AM »

Someone give me a list of all the alleged song titles at once and I'll tell what's real or not. Most from the past like cockroach soup or eulogy aren't.
uzisuicide2002
VIP

DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE!?!?!?!

« Reply #891 on: December 12, 2008, 05:40:51 AM »

Axl did you ever find out how the songs got leaked back in 2006 and this past year?

GN'R Boston 02
GN'R NYC 06
GN'R Mass 06
GN'R NJ 11
VR Mass 05
GN'R Foxboro 16
GN'R Boston 17
VR Mass 07
Slash Boston 10
Steven Adler NYC 11
Slash Foxwoods 14
Slash Providence 15
Cowboy Buddha
VIP

Balls of Molten Steel

« Reply #892 on: December 12, 2008, 05:41:14 AM »

I'm hitting the sack.  I gotta squeeze in a few hours of sleep before work tomorrow... or this morning.  It was cool of you to answer questions from the fans.  Once again, thanks for everything.

I will not change this Sig. until Vikings, Twins, Wild, T-Wolves or any MN teams win a Championship (10/16/06)
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #893 on: December 12, 2008, 05:41:24 AM »

Oklahoma, Thyme, The General,

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
thereisnodanaonlyz
Headliner

Mad Scientist

« Reply #894 on: December 12, 2008, 05:41:42 AM »

Axl,

Do you believe in God?

edit: rumored song titles: "Seven" and "Ides of March"

Rapture
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #895 on: December 12, 2008, 05:41:56 AM »

Someone give me a list of all the alleged song titles at once and I'll tell what's real or not. Most from the past like cockroach soup or eulogy aren't.

Seven
General
Thyme
Checkmate
Oklahoma

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
dyd
Headliner

« Reply #896 on: December 12, 2008, 05:41:56 AM »

Why did you change the title of "the blues" by "streeet of dream," had the title was confirmed (the blues) by management since the Rock in Rio not?
saint seiya
Rocker

« Reply #897 on: December 12, 2008, 05:42:00 AM »

hey axl how often do you go online? you type like someone that's chatted a bit already. Do you still think the internet is like a big garbage can?
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #898 on: December 12, 2008, 05:42:07 AM »

- Oklahoma
- Cockroach Soup
- Suckerpunched
- No Love Remains
- Friend or Foe
- Something Always
- Hearts Get Killed
- Closing In On You
- Strange Disease
- This Life
- Never Had It
- Today, Tomorrow, Forever
- Eulogy of a Broken Heart
- Got To Be Crazy
- Childhood's End
- Burned Bridges
- Seven
- Leave Me Alone
- General
- Thyme

dead_flowers
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #899 on: December 12, 2008, 05:42:28 AM »

Axl, how is your relationship with the former members/friends of GNR???

Not sure I understand the question.

I mean... we heard many stories from Duff,Slash and so on..... but never something from you.
I know that you don't want to answer....but I try anyway...This is the chance of my life!!  Tongue
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 79 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: