Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 07:36:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227942 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Future Q&As with Axl (UPDATED)
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Future Q&As with Axl (UPDATED)  (Read 40070 times)
smishkey
Rocker

Let's go Mets!

« Reply #240 on: December 18, 2008, 10:11:38 PM »

How'd you like that light dusting of snow Malibu just got?  Has it ever snowed there before?  crazy!

"They're lead singer-haters"  Scott, 4-23-08 on Howard
IsraelGNR
Opening Act

Axl_Rose_in_Israel

« Reply #241 on: December 19, 2008, 05:16:52 PM »

Axl I post this again, I don't want you to miss my questions.... it's a chance of a life time!!!
so if you've answered me already don't get mad...
-----------
greetings from Israel Axl!!!

I would like to ask you the following questions:

1)If you will have the chance to come to Israel and have a concert will you accept to have it here?

2)What happend at the concert in Israel Tel Aviv 93'(if Im not mistaken it was 93')? I wan't there(Im 17) but I was told that you had lack of enthusiasm... Can you come again and prove them all wrong? remember this question when you are offered to come again.

sincerly,
 IsraelGNR (real name-Ofek which means Horizen in english).
Thanks Axl for answering our questions and for keep on rocking, it means a lot for us.
-------------------------

"He promised never to leave me, never to leave me alone, no never alone, no never alone!"-Martin Luther King ,Jr

Don't ever leave us alone Axl!

Admin of the group "Guns N' Roses" on facebook.
circusboy666
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #242 on: December 19, 2008, 11:02:14 PM »

1-thoughts on any of these bands opening on next tour:alice in chains, blind melon,weezer,or tenacious d?

2-what are the chances of a guns/metallica/fnm summer tour reunion of sorts in 09? i hear fnm may be getting back together.
NirvClub
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #243 on: December 20, 2008, 03:53:39 AM »

Hi Axl

What are your thoughts on the "loudness wars", e.g. in relation to the Death Magnetic album which many fans feel suffers from clipping and digital distortion?

Thanks so much for answering questions from fans. Awesome that you're doing this. I've been a fan since 1991 and I have huge admiration and respect for you.
mojoeye
Banned
Headliner

Everything is true, always.

« Reply #244 on: December 20, 2008, 11:36:26 PM »

1. Who do you consider your best friends? Why?

2. Have you ever studied the Kabbalah?
coolbuddy
Rocker

patience is all you need....

« Reply #245 on: December 21, 2008, 11:57:55 AM »

Hi Axl,
    my questions for you are :
1. What is the story behind Magadagascar? It is my favourite song on this great album, but it has a strange name which I never got. I feel you have expressed all that you have been through in all these years. When some called you a villain and a has been but you never let it deter you from the musical path you took.  It also seems to have a very similar mood to how Estranged sounds so does it take off from where Estranged left?

2. How do you find your fans from India and is there a chance you might come to India in your next tour? You have alot of hard core fans here and we would all be very excited if you plan to come here.

thanks Axl, you're the best!!!
Catalina
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #246 on: December 21, 2008, 04:39:21 PM »

1. Any chance GNR will ever play in Romania? The Stones didan excellent sold out show last year (teasing  Roll Eyes)

Drove all the way to Hungary, Budapest to see you in 2006. Great show btw!

The communism is long gone so please come  Wink There are lots of  fans here waiting for you. Not as many as in South America but, hey, we're a small country  Cheesy

2. As you probably know, George Carlin passed away this spring. I loved his work with all my heart. I discovered him pretty late, some years ago. Some of his monologues reminded me of your on stage rants. Curious to hear your thoughts on him. Were you a fan?

Love,

Catalina
Scottyl333
Headliner

« Reply #247 on: December 21, 2008, 08:25:25 PM »

Hi Axl,
1. What is the story behind Magadagascar? It is my favourite song on this great album, but it has a strange name which I never got. I feel you have expressed all that you have been through in all these years. When some called you a villain and a has been but you never let it deter you from the musical path you took.  It also seems to have a very similar mood to how Estranged sounds so does it take off from where Estranged left?

2. How do you find your fans from India and is there a chance you might come to India in your next tour? You have alot of hard core fans here and we would all be very excited if you plan to come here.

Its called madagascar because if you look at the map of africa, Madagascar is the only large piece of land that is seperated from mainland africa.  Listen to the lyrics and you can put two and two together.
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #248 on: December 21, 2008, 09:15:57 PM »

Axl, iv written a song called "the bends"

its a song about bein so down an forgotten bout then all of a sudden im high n happy (eg the effects of "the bends")

its like my nitogen in my blood has stopped the oxygen gettin to my brain an now im able to be happy. yet i think LESS about WHY im happy

to me its my take on "GNR" bein forgotten about like at the bottom of the ocean then all of a sudden its thrust into the open air and things are easier to see but harder to deal with for yourself

does this make any sense to you

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
axl32rose
Rocker

Heading to 3 GNR Shows in 2010.

« Reply #249 on: December 22, 2008, 08:00:37 AM »

Axl,

Did you ever have the chance to visit Cape Breton, Nova Scotia and drive around our Cabot Trail??  Its about a 4 hour drive from Halifax...

Take care//
coolbuddy
Rocker

patience is all you need....

« Reply #250 on: December 22, 2008, 01:30:55 PM »

Hi Axl,

Its called madagascar because if you look at the map of africa, Madagascar is the only large piece of land that is seperated from mainland africa.  Listen to the lyrics and you can put two and two together.

Scottyl333, I can grasp that bit, but this song goes much deeper than its name and its connection to the lyrics would tell. We can't tell what Axl meant exactly by these lyrics. I am just interested in hearing about it from Axl himself because these lyrics have a very powerful meaning and seem to influence my mood alot.
IKnowWhereIAM
VIP

Out of the shadows, into...Hell?

« Reply #251 on: December 25, 2008, 08:54:37 PM »

Axl,
When are you going to book a USO tour?  You will never find a more appreciative audience, or a more rewarding experience.  I am sypathetic to all you have gone through...but at least you don't get shot at for a living...Kick off the next tour with dates in Baghdad and Kandahar.
Thanks.
 ok

"I have no comment, for the record, but don't quote me on that"
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: