Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:10:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227700 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Weak and Depresion
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 32 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Weak and Depresion  (Read 102970 times)
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2008, 09:25:16 AM »

Im a sophmore in high school i didnt do so good right now im depresed about a lot of stuff just bout things that have happened in the past 3 years i just dont know what to do not to mention the girl i really like dosent even know i exist and by next school year i have to go to my new school opening up any advice

So you're depressed for not getting laid with her three years ago?

Get a grip of yourself.

Really, you ain't going to score a girl that doens't even know you exist. So I guess you have to change that.

First, she ain't the only girl. See, if you're all obsessive about one chick it's sick and it shows, it's desperate. It scares the girl away.

Now if there a lot of chicks you could screw, hell, that's more like it. She'll notice you're wanted, she wants that.

This whole nailing a girl ain't really hard at all.

First build your selfconfidence, if you believe you're a nobody and that you ain't ever gonna get laid, you sure ain't.
Things that help, go to the gym, get social and like mrlee said picture yourself like what you wanna be.

Good looks don't hurt either, but it's all in the confidence. Believe that you will have her. Shit, I've told my mates before hand about a lot of girlls, before I've asked her out "Hey guys, that's my new gf" and I've delivered every time.

Secondly keep your mind open for other girls as well, see, if you've nailed some before you're not that rookie when it counts, and it's easier to act with that important selfconfidence.

What helped me is that I've made the girls want me more, in other words, I've acted like I don't care that much and it works. I guess they have to prove they'll get me.

And finally which is worse;
losing a fight by not even getting in the ring
or losing a fight and knowing you gave all you got?
« Last Edit: December 17, 2008, 09:27:03 AM by Sin Cut » Logged

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2008, 09:27:02 AM »

My advice is not to worry about women until you are like 22 or 23 at least.  It's just a distraction, and now is a good time for you to start building a solid base for your future life.  If a woman happens to come along in the meantime, great, but if not, don't worry about it.  Focus on building a good foundation for your job and your plans for the future.

I find when things are most depressing, if I set goals for myself and actually reach out and make progress towards those goals, it makes all the difference in the world.  Focusing on things, like girls, is just a waste of time and you will have plenty of time for that in your future.

Another point:  The guys that are usually the best with women are either a) naturally that way, and that's that or b) they've spent a lot of time with women figuring out how to be smooth.  Basically, they've wasted their time, and instead of becoming smart and making something of themselves, they've become good at picking up women.  Figure out which you'd rather be.

Not to mention the related health issues: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukOaQLKjLyE
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2008, 09:31:39 AM »

My advice is not to worry about women until you are like 22 or 23 at least.  It's just a distraction, and now is a good time for you to start building a solid base for your future life.  If a woman happens to come along in the meantime, great, but if not, don't worry about it.  Focus on building a good foundation for your job and your plans for the future.

I find when things are most depressing, if I set goals for myself and actually reach out and make progress towards those goals, it makes all the difference in the world.  Focusing on things, like girls, is just a waste of time and you will have plenty of time for that in your future.

Another point:  The guys that are usually the best with women are either a) naturally that way, and that's that or b) they've spent a lot of time with women figuring out how to be smooth.  Basically, they've wasted their time, and instead of becoming smart and making something of themselves, they've become good at picking up women.  Figure out which you'd rather be.

sounds like somebody has a problem picking up women  hihi

Now what's stopping someone to be both?

Verse Chorus Verse
Legend

It's here!

« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2008, 01:11:10 PM »

Im a sophmore in high school i didnt do so good right now im depresed about a lot of stuff just bout things that have happened in the past 3 years i just dont know what to do not to mention the girl i really like dosent even know i exist and by next school year i have to go to my new school opening up any advice
Write a song about it. If Taylor Swift can get a hit song with that formula, so can you.

Louis Landon for Peace in Iraq
"This is the new Guns 'n Roses, deal with it or get off the planet."
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2008, 01:13:46 PM »

don't worry im draggin myself out of it too.i lost my b/f to cancer and it doesn't go away.the feeling of grief.mostly at holidays.so im trying to get through this.

the one an only horsey !
Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2008, 02:03:48 PM »

hitting the books is a good one - the lack of punctuation and spelling errors in your post is atrocious.
im bad at spelling so

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2008, 02:17:07 PM »

Wow guys thanks 4 all of your responses i dont know what to say secp i goin for it man and i dont give a fuck if it dosent work out just gota try u know

O yea and u guys can also post bout times when u were depresed and if any of u noticed i named this Blog after a part of lirics from a Coheed and Cambria song

Willing Well IV The Final Cut

Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2008, 02:20:00 PM »

don't worry im draggin myself out of it too.i lost my b/f to cancer and it doesn't go away.the feeling of grief.mostly at holidays.so im trying to get through this.
yea i feel u man just a year ago my grandpa died just after Christmass i hope u have a kick ass Christmass anyway k
and these are some of the reasons i made this post so i suggest trying to talk bout it to a relative or other close friend
« Last Edit: December 17, 2008, 02:21:39 PM by Jdog0830 » Logged

Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2008, 02:49:35 PM »

O yea and if people are wondering i do sing and play a little guitar but im also having a hard time comin up with lyrics 4 new songs
« Last Edit: December 17, 2008, 04:37:26 PM by Jdog0830 » Logged

cjmax02
Rocker

literary protostar

« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2008, 03:34:23 PM »

O yea and if people are wondering i do sing and play a little guitar but im also having a hard time comin up with lirics 4 new songs

please honey, for the love of science/god/whatever you hold dearest...the word is 'lyrics'. don't feed the trolls, because then I feel obliged to kick them.

and fuck yeah, go for it! ok if it works out, you're sussed. if it doesn't, angst-inspired melodies will just come pouring outta ya.

let us know what happened, eh?  Grin

do you even know where the fuck I am?
LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2008, 04:53:53 PM »

If she doesnt know you exist its because you havent done anything to make her notice you. a.k.a go talk to her.

Also, how can you really like someone if you dont know them very much. Sure you can think, id have a piece of her. But to LIKE someone you must at least know them somewhat before letting the illusion of the mystery blind you.
its not that she dosent know me and that i dont know her we have a lot of things in common in fact its just that i guess that we dont talk vary much i dont know it confusing shit

Not to belittle your problems with the girl but this is called a high school crush and will go away with time. There will be plenty of other girls, believe me.

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2008, 05:40:20 PM »

O yea and if people are wondering i do sing and play a little guitar but im also having a hard time comin up with lyrics 4 new songs
No offense. But perhaps if you brushed up on your spelling and grammar, and read alot of books. You'd find it much easier to write lyrics.

That's not a dig, that's just fact.

html sucks
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2008, 05:42:34 PM »

im going to a bar tomorrow.and im haven panic atacks allready.but i think getting out should help.

the one an only horsey !
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2008, 06:34:05 PM »

im going to a bar tomorrow.and im haven panic atacks allready.but i think getting out should help.
i hate going out to town on the nighttime.

Too many drunken insane people that could knife me.

Especially when i have long hair, damn they hate my fine kept hair.

html sucks
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2008, 07:17:30 PM »

It ain't easy being beautiful.
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2008, 07:27:49 PM »

It ain't easy being beautiful.
It aint Easy Livin'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDDeKArcrqU

html sucks
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2008, 03:09:46 AM »

rofl I just stay at pubs, it's nicer than downtown. Especially when it's a pub I work at when they're short of staff. I got all that vip treatment.

mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2008, 06:40:12 AM »

rofl I just stay at pubs, it's nicer than downtown. Especially when it's a pub I work at when they're short of staff. I got all that vip treatment.
Ever been to an english pub?

html sucks
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2008, 07:10:47 AM »

Ever been to an english pub?

No, but there's occasional fighting here too. Not as much as at my old fav, which was closed down and I had to give first aid every other weekend but anyways...  ok

When I had a karaoke gig the other weekend there was this drunk in his fifties who told me he'll wait for me and beat me up. Well, I'm still waiting.

Also the teens are a nuisance lately hanging out late and beating the older people up, a man I know, Pena, was beat up bad by four of those fuckers.

Now, I gotta wonder, am I still in good enough fighting shape if they try to mug me? But so far they've left me alone if I don't count the "gimme some smokes" stuff and when I tell them to fuck off.

mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2008, 07:56:02 AM »

An english pub, is not a place for anyone remotely not fitting the english working mans stereotype.

The majority pubs here are full of your average over the top football fans who drink far too much daily and think they are hard.

html sucks
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 32 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: