Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 06:56:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Weak and Depresion
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Weak and Depresion  (Read 103697 times)
Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #560 on: July 10, 2009, 10:20:07 PM »

Jdog you're not the only depressed young musician. BOW WOW recently twittered that he was down more than up, and he wished he hadn't experienced things so soon, that he had nothing to look forward too.
Thats not supprising that im not the only depressed musician at least he has a band and whatever the hell else he has.

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #561 on: July 13, 2009, 01:15:48 PM »

man for me this summer has all been about just getting loaded to try to kill all the pain Ive been drinking more than usual and smoking some pot thats it though.

Annie
« Reply #562 on: July 13, 2009, 05:11:45 PM »

man for me this summer has all been about just getting loaded to try to kill all the pain Ive been drinking more than usual and smoking some pot thats it though.
It's been a weird summer. When I get the blues I just go shopping. hihi
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #563 on: July 13, 2009, 08:47:49 PM »

Yeah at least your way of coping shit isnt something that could kill you if you do it to much.

Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #564 on: July 14, 2009, 12:28:27 AM »

I agree Annie, shopping cures the blues away, just did so yesterday myself.  I call it supporting the economy rofl.

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #565 on: July 14, 2009, 12:31:07 AM »

I agree Annie, shopping cures the blues away, just did so yesterday myself.  I call it supporting the economy rofl.
I call the money I use to buy the stuff saveing the economy just in different areas rofl

Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #566 on: July 14, 2009, 12:31:21 AM »

Yeah at least your way of coping shit isnt something that could kill you if you do it to much.
Nope it can't kill you, but it can count as an addiction just the same.  Dangerous, it could be, that depends on if you can pay the up and coming tab every month.

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #567 on: July 14, 2009, 12:35:31 AM »

Nope it can't kill you, but it can count as an addiction just the same.  Dangerous, it could be, that depends on if you can pay the up and coming tab every month.
Yep but I think we both know what addiction wins...

Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #568 on: July 14, 2009, 12:35:48 AM »

I call the money I use to buy the stuff saveing the economy just in different areas rofl
Jdog, both of those choices are downers, you silly, no wonder your feeling depressed.  I bet you might be happier without either.  Self medicating is not going to change anything, I bet you think of it as an escape, but in all reality it is not for me to say.

Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #569 on: July 14, 2009, 12:40:44 AM »

Jdog, both of those choices are downers, you silly, no wonder your feeling depressed.  I bet you might be happier without either.  Self medicating is not going to change anything, I bet you think of it as an escape, but in all reality it is not for me to say.
It just sets me free when all the dout (fuck i cant spell Sad ) comes to bother me you know.

Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #570 on: July 14, 2009, 01:28:18 AM »

It just sets me free when all the dout (fuck i cant spell Sad ) comes to bother me you know.
Spelling isn't everyone's thing, don't worry about it.  I think your music  could be a much better therapy for you.  You can set yourself free through your music during these times yes.

Annie
« Reply #571 on: July 14, 2009, 10:53:47 AM »

That's what I like to tell myself, but an addiction is still an addiction. hihi
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #572 on: July 15, 2009, 01:58:21 AM »

Spelling isn't everyone's thing, don't worry about it.  I think your music  could be a much better therapy for you.  You can set yourself free through your music during these times yes.
Yeah im getting a singing tutor about next week so we will see where that gos and with any luck I will get my chance I want so bad!!!

And also at this point the song Bad Obsesion ( I think thats misspeled too) comes to mind cus I cant stop thinking bout singing one more time o yeah!!!

Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #573 on: July 15, 2009, 02:39:55 AM »

Yeah im getting a singing tutor about next week so we will see where that gos and with any luck I will get my chance I want so bad!!!

And also at this point the song Bad Obsesion ( I think thats misspeled too) comes to mind cus I cant stop thinking bout singing one more time o yeah!!!

I'll be paid to do some singing in a wedding next weekend  ok (don't worry, not my own wedding)

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
journey
Moondancer
Legend

« Reply #574 on: July 15, 2009, 04:34:30 AM »

I'll be paid to do some singing in a wedding next weekend  ok (don't worry, not my own wedding)

Awesome. What songs will you be singing?
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #575 on: July 15, 2009, 05:03:30 AM »

just rechecked the date, it's next month (atleast I had the date right) I was thinking some HIM and they absolutely wanted a finnish song "oikeesti" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQm39D9brkY then always on my mind by elvis is always a classic and you break my heart by broadcast http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiAWSoCaygQ and maybe Hello by Lionel Richie. They booked karaoke there and wanted someone who 'can' sing some songs for them and asked me.

I'll propably end singing whatever the bestman or fianc? wants as long as I know the song, too bad there isn't much by gnr in karaoke around here.

Last wedding I did two months ago was awesome, I sang Join me (the bride was a fan) by HIM infront of hundred people.

I'm not a wedding singer tho, but I thought I'll rehearse "i cant help falling in love" by Elvis, too, I think that's a popular song in weddings.

Ps. my gf is all bitchy about me going, I don't have a clue why, tho. I even made sure she can come to, but she doesn't want to.

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
journey
Moondancer
Legend

« Reply #576 on: July 15, 2009, 05:21:26 AM »

just rechecked the date, it's next month (atleast I had the date right) I was thinking some HIM and they absolutely wanted a finnish song "oikeesti" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQm39D9brkY then always on my mind by elvis is always a classic and you break my heart by broadcast http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiAWSoCaygQ and maybe Hello by Lionel Richie. They booked karaoke there and wanted someone who 'can' sing some songs for them and asked me.

I'll propably end singing whatever the bestman or fianc? wants as long as I know the song, too bad there isn't much by gnr in karaoke around here.

Last wedding I did two months ago was awesome, I sang Join me (the bride was a fan) by HIM infront of hundred people.

I'm not a wedding singer tho, but I thought I'll rehearse "i cant help falling in love" by Elvis, too, I think that's a popular song in weddings.

Ps. my gf is all bitchy about me going, I don't have a clue why, tho. I even made sure she can come to, but she doesn't want to.

"Oikeesti" sounds pretty. I don't understand the lyrics but the music is beautiful.

Elvis is always good. Lionel Richie too.

Maybe she'll change her mind. Weddings can be a lot of fun.
Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #577 on: July 15, 2009, 07:57:09 AM »

Now that is what I like to hear ok.

Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #578 on: July 15, 2009, 04:53:36 PM »

"Oikeesti" sounds pretty. I don't understand the lyrics but the music is beautiful.

Elvis is always good. Lionel Richie too.

Maybe she'll change her mind. Weddings can be a lot of fun.
Agreed go for it and I think they would have Sweet Child O' Mine on there at least!!!

Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #579 on: July 31, 2009, 02:32:26 AM »

Hi guys its been a while since I have checked in me and my fam are going on vacation in an RV I might go crazy from my anoying little brother but it might end badly idk yet we will see ya later...

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: