Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:39:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Weak and Depresion
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 32 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Weak and Depresion  (Read 103722 times)
Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #60 on: January 08, 2009, 01:58:16 PM »

yea i get what u guys are sayin its just really hard cus im also the middle child so yea we are the most parinoid and its been a few weeks and usualy by now im over the girl but im kind of not i just dont know

not to mention ive never even had a gf before and now out of the girls ive asked out both gave the kind of speach like they just want to be friends when we both knew that probly wont happen o and they were both freshman

god im so fucked up  confused

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
SLCPUNK
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #61 on: January 08, 2009, 02:31:09 PM »

Sounds pretty normal if you ask me...

http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/

"If you think I am Jmack, you are a moron.  I am his BFFL.  We type nothing alike and I am much younger."
G2N2R
Rocker

Just a little? Maybe a LIL more...

« Reply #62 on: January 08, 2009, 06:54:44 PM »

Not to be an asshole..

But damn, grow the fuck up. You complain all the damn time, maybe thats the reason no one wants to be with you.

I can't live without my train, my laptop, or my incredible urge to dance without my pants!
JMack
VIP

Hammerstein NYC 1988

« Reply #63 on: January 08, 2009, 09:56:33 PM »

You have asked 2 girls and think your depressed?  Try as many as possible.  Your letting everything lead your thought process.  Take control and move to the next and so on.  If my oldest son did this I'd kick him in the ass.  Yet he knows better and does what he has to do to keep an active social and busy life.  The kids got some hotties after him and he doesn't seem to give a damn??  It's because he knows what he wants and doesn't care what others think.  He has more cash than me (not really) and he doesn't go out with the girls just looking for a party.  At his age Holy Crap I did!  I was on my own and hooked up with whomever before I met the missus of course Wink.  He has old girlfriends calling....I unfortunately know because 1. He tells me and 2. His 1st. girlfriend was in the den at 1 A.M. a couple of weeks ago just to visit the dog??  Yeah right.  Just like I wasn't a little embarrassed coming down stairs to check out noises in my boxers.  Thank god I was in boxers that night.  :- nervous and not briefs.  I didn't want to scare the girl or excite her  Wink Ha Ha.  If you ask 10 girls out and 2 say yes your an average baseball hitter.  3 say yes and your an allstar.

"Your not a man until you've hunted man with Your BFFL SLCPUNK."  He's so dreamy.
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #64 on: January 09, 2009, 09:12:26 AM »

You have asked 2 girls and think your depressed?  Try as many as possible.  Your letting everything lead your thought process.  Take control and move to the next and so on.  If my oldest son did this I'd kick him in the ass.  Yet he knows better and does what he has to do to keep an active social and busy life.  The kids got some hotties after him and he doesn't seem to give a damn??  It's because he knows what he wants and doesn't care what others think.  He has more cash than me (not really) and he doesn't go out with the girls just looking for a party.  At his age Holy Crap I did!  I was on my own and hooked up with whomever before I met the missus of course Wink.  He has old girlfriends calling....I unfortunately know because 1. He tells me and 2. His 1st. girlfriend was in the den at 1 A.M. a couple of weeks ago just to visit the dog??  Yeah right.  Just like I wasn't a little embarrassed coming down stairs to check out noises in my boxers.  Thank god I was in boxers that night.  :- nervous and not briefs.  I didn't want to scare the girl or excite her  Wink Ha Ha.  If you ask 10 girls out and 2 say yes your an average baseball hitter.  3 say yes and your an allstar.

I agree with you JMack, this coming from the all star, lol.

Now when I look back,  luckily being in an relationship right now, and leaving some for the rest of you people.
I wasn't the most handsome, I wasn't even the most popular, but I got a selfesteem to share. That's the important trait.

There's a two things a guy usually needs to do to nail that hottie.

1. not to try too hard, if you do, you're desperate
2. act like you don't really care, really a girl I once dated and when we broke up she said she couldn't take me "being like I didn't care" and she had to have me. Not that I really care what her reasons were.

Also there's a mistake guys make when trying to nail that hottie, that's getting too drunk to find the courage to make a move.

Finally if you got time hang out and don't be afraid to make a move. Girls like men to make the move and nobody want's a wussy.
Also if you hang out it's more important to listen than talk.

I actually nailed a girl at a party once, after I had tried to nail her friend and then moved on straight to her, since she wasn't bad either. Not as good as her friend but anyways - and I did this, even if she was a bit pissed of at me for trying to nail her friend first.

If you doubt my advice, just check my screen name  ok
« Last Edit: January 09, 2009, 09:16:36 AM by Sin Cut » Logged

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #65 on: January 09, 2009, 01:33:32 PM »

I agree with you JMack, this coming from the all star, lol.

Now when I look back,  luckily being in an relationship right now, and leaving some for the rest of you people.
I wasn't the most handsome, I wasn't even the most popular, but I got a selfesteem to share. That's the important trait.

There's a two things a guy usually needs to do to nail that hottie.

1. not to try too hard, if you do, you're desperate
2. act like you don't really care, really a girl I once dated and when we broke up she said she couldn't take me "being like I didn't care" and she had to have me. Not that I really care what her reasons were.

Also there's a mistake guys make when trying to nail that hottie, that's getting too drunk to find the courage to make a move.

Finally if you got time hang out and don't be afraid to make a move. Girls like men to make the move and nobody want's a wussy.
Also if you hang out it's more important to listen than talk.

I actually nailed a girl at a party once, after I had tried to nail her friend and then moved on straight to her, since she wasn't bad either. Not as good as her friend but anyways - and I did this, even if she was a bit pissed of at me for trying to nail her friend first.

If you doubt my advice, just check my screen name  ok
i get what u are sayin its that at my school there are a lot of people that hate me and ive got a lot more friends now its that when i go to my new school most of them arent goin and the main people that hate me i know are goin and they are the reason why i didnt have many friends before i went to JH then i got some friends but now i honestly I DONT GIVE A FUCK BOUT THEM now its that i dont want it to end up bein the way it was before trust me they did some shit to me that if one of them saved my lives i would still see them as dirt its that they somehow have so many chick friends even thow they act like dick heads that nows got to be the time 4 me to find a GF
« Last Edit: January 14, 2009, 09:10:33 PM by Jdog0830 » Logged

Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #66 on: January 09, 2009, 01:58:55 PM »

Not to be an asshole..

But damn, grow the fuck up. You complain all the damn time, maybe thats the reason no one wants to be with you.
i dont really complain a lot in person its that i made this thred 4 me to get some help 4 it and 4 other people that have shit like this goin on and dont know what to do and by the way would u rather complain where complete strangers can see it and try to help and u know it wont likely bite u in the ass or when tis with your friends or siblings when they can burn u about it any time but i know where u are commin from

G2N2R
Rocker

« Reply #67 on: January 09, 2009, 05:14:04 PM »

I'd do neither, just don't complain, realize that life sucks sometimes and work through it.

I can't live without my train, my laptop, or my incredible urge to dance without my pants!
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #68 on: January 14, 2009, 09:14:08 AM »

u know man its been 14 days since i asked her out and she rejected me and the funny thing is i just cant keep her out of my mind

Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #69 on: January 14, 2009, 05:10:58 PM »

Maybe she would like you if you used some punctuation marks.
y2marmar
Headliner

I love the chosen one...

« Reply #70 on: January 14, 2009, 05:18:21 PM »

I'd do neither, just don't complain, realize that life sucks sometimes and work through it.

Thats really all you can do when things get tough. If you don't work through it, you end up sinking.

Jean Claude Jaquatee...because you know who you are...when you're you
JMack
VIP

Hammerstein NYC 1988

« Reply #71 on: January 14, 2009, 11:43:53 PM »

Mind over matter dude.  When you move on to the next some times the originals come a knockin...

"Your not a man until you've hunted man with Your BFFL SLCPUNK."  He's so dreamy.
G2N2R
Rocker

« Reply #72 on: January 15, 2009, 02:01:05 PM »

u know man its been 14 days since i asked her out and she rejected me and the funny thing is i just cant keep her out of my mind

Dude, your gonna face rejection so many times in life, it's part of it. You gotta stay strong through all that shit, god knows we all lose someone we really care about atleast once in our lifetime, and yea it's hard, but you just work through it and realize they wern't right for you. Thats really all you can do, I've lost 2 people that I really cared about all in the span of like 3 months, so that was def hard and still is, but if you mope around and let that shit get the best of you then you'll just never be able to be happy and move on.

SLCPUNK
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #73 on: January 15, 2009, 04:31:44 PM »

That's what I tell my kids...you're going to hear "no" a helluva lot more than you are going to hear "yes."

I get 'em used to that concept real quick. ha!

"If you think I am Jmack, you are a moron.  I am his BFFL.  We type nothing alike and I am much younger."
cjmax02
Rocker

literary protostar

« Reply #74 on: January 15, 2009, 09:17:39 PM »

i dont really complain a lot in person its that i made this thred 4 me to get some help 4 it and 4 other people that have shit like this goin on and dont know what to do and by the way would u rather complain where complete strangers can see it and try to help and u know it wont likely bite u in the ass or when tis with your friends or siblings when they can burn u about it any time but i know where u are commin from

God damn. I forgot just how many arseholes there are.

-hug- daww, jdog!  I'm gutted that it didn't work out for ya! But...maybe this could be a good thing? Seriously, girlfriends are HARD Fuckin' WORK! They want dates and presents and ATTENTION and backrubs and sex...you could be better off with a dog. 'Least they won't get jealous when you hang out with the guys. (no sex with dogs though. that's illegal AND immoral.)   

Plan B: just BE friends. Seriously, if you make friends with girls and they see you for who you are and LIKE you for it, surely one of the lucky lasses will fall for you? At the moment I'm getting pretty near to falling for a guy who I've become friends with...NOT gonna happen, tell ya now (and I'll deny it if it does!), but it's a little freaky how it just snuck'd up on me!!!

chin up, bro. life is full of disappointment and you can either let it rowel you or you can kick it and strive on.

do you even know where the fuck I am?
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #75 on: January 16, 2009, 02:36:23 AM »

God damn. I forgot just how many arseholes there are.

-hug- daww, jdog!  I'm gutted that it didn't work out for ya! But...maybe this could be a good thing? Seriously, girlfriends are HARD Fuckin' WORK! They want dates and presents and ATTENTION and backrubs and sex...you could be better off with a dog. 'Least they won't get jealous when you hang out with the guys. (no sex with dogs though. that's illegal AND immoral.)   

Plan B: just BE friends. Seriously, if you make friends with girls and they see you for who you are and LIKE you for it, surely one of the lucky lasses will fall for you? At the moment I'm getting pretty near to falling for a guy who I've become friends with...NOT gonna happen, tell ya now (and I'll deny it if it does!), but it's a little freaky how it just snuck'd up on me!!!

chin up, bro. life is full of disappointment and you can either let it rowel you or you can kick it and strive on.

How often have you given the nookie to a friend? If you become friends with the opposite sex most of the time you're just considered a friend, safe and "one of the girls".

Or maybe the girl or boy you became friends with doesn't want to ruin the friendship by going to something more serious. I know I'd think it through before I'd act.

I got a new "extra" job year and a half ago and woke up at my co-workers house the next morning, now that's how it works. You just gotta be bold enough to go for it and not try to sweet talk yourself to one of her best friends.

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Henson
Headliner

Need to see a revival tonight...

« Reply #76 on: January 16, 2009, 02:43:44 AM »

This too shall pass
This too shall pass
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #77 on: January 16, 2009, 05:11:24 AM »

This is what you need:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUd8MTsZqFY

Lord Kayoss
VIP

I like GN'R

« Reply #78 on: January 17, 2009, 12:45:03 AM »

Im a sophmore in high school i didnt do so good right now im depresed about a lot of stuff just bout things that have happened in the past 3 years i just dont know what to do not to mention the girl i really like dosent even know i exist and by next school year i have to go to my new school opening up any advice

O yea and u can also post stories bout times u guys were depresed to and how u dealed with it

Not to sound patronizing, but it's just life.  The things you are experiencing put you right where you should be at that age.  Totally normal.

Find ways to occupy your time to keep your mind off things.  Refrain from drug usage as much as possible (this only makes it worse).

Whatever your hobbies, indulge in them and stay busy.  Hang with friends, be active.  This will up your self-esteem and your chances of netting a decent girl.

cjmax02
Rocker

literary protostar

« Reply #79 on: January 19, 2009, 04:09:00 PM »

Not to sound patronizing, but it's just life.  The things you are experiencing put you right where you should be at that age.  Totally normal.

Find ways to occupy your time to keep your mind off things.  Refrain from drug usage as much as possible (this only makes it worse).

Whatever your hobbies, indulge in them and stay busy.  Hang with friends, be active.  This will up your self-esteem and your chances of netting a decent girl.

dude, you're awesome.  have a hug!!

-hug~!-

do you even know where the fuck I am?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 32 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: