Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 06:46:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227808 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  'Sober House' Featuring Steven Adler To Premiere Next Month
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: 'Sober House' Featuring Steven Adler To Premiere Next Month  (Read 47739 times)
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2009, 10:26:31 PM »

he is so fucked up... i dont ever see him getting his shit together.    its a non-stop never-ending cycle with him.
novemberparadise23
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2009, 04:26:12 PM »

yea it was sad to see the other night. no

"life sucks, but in a really beautiful kind of way."
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2009, 09:55:35 PM »

well, that show was done over 6 months ago and I think he has been fine ever since right?

so u never know.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Rage in the Cage
Headliner

« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2009, 10:52:46 AM »

well, that show was done over 6 months ago and I think he has been fine ever since right?

so u never know.

yea, well all his friends and his wife thought he looked great after Celebrity Rehab and it only took a few days to revert to him old self. If im correct there was only a few day gap between CR and Sober House and he couldnt control his temptations for that short amount of time.
Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2009, 01:28:34 PM »

Hell i dont know why that bitch called the cops on Steven she could have just call that Dr. again and sent him 2 the hospital

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2009, 04:31:09 PM »

I'm not sure if this has aired yet so it may be a spoiler?

Day 2 of Sober House...

It's day two in the Sober House and the cast is waking up on their first day. The residents have been rattled by last nights events and they gather around the kitchen table and discuss last night's events. Steven Adler arrived the day before with Heroin and needles in his pants. He claimed he had not worn them in 10 years. He was asked to spend the first night at Will's house so he did not infect the other residents. Jenn was NOT going to have drugs in the house. This causes a riff right away between Jenn and Steven. Steven did not hit it off with Jenn.

Steven meets up with Dr Drew for his one on one. Steven says he has not worn the pants that Jenn found the heroin in, in over 10 years. Dr Drew explains that the sober house rules are strict and the house is run by Jenn. Steven is very vocal about his feeling towards Jenn and explains he does not like her. Steven says he get's along with almost everybody, but Jenn "urks" him.

Later the group show up for their first process group since not being under the roof of the PRC. Drew asks them if theye are ok with what happened with Steven. Mary says it made her want to drink. Steve joins the group and continues to express his feelings towards Jenn. Seth comes to Jenn's defense and says that Jenn is sober and is just trying to do her job. Steven says that Jenn is a drug addict like the rest of him and he does not take her seriously. Dr Drew and Bob explain the rules of the sober house and why Sober Living is important during this stage of their recovery and it's also the process that most people miss while struggling to stay sober.

Jenn send everyone food shopping in a hilarious scene. Jenn wants to teach them how to do things on their own. Some of the cast have never been in a grocery store. The cast basically takes over the market and and cause chaos shopping.

Back at the house, since the house is on lockdown for the first 3 days, Jenn decided to throw a a BBQ for the residents. That way they can bring their loved ones and friends up to the house. The BBQ goes from a good idea to a bad on very fast. Mary's boyfriends and followers do not respect the rules or Jenn and their is an ugly confrontation with the actor Tiny Lister. Things continues to get worse when Steven starts to act very strange. Everyone has people at the BBQ and their are way too many people to keep an eye on. Suddenly Steven has a problem with the cameras all over him and gets very angry. He starts yelling at the cameras and his wife Carolina that he is very uncomfortable. Carlolina pulls Bob Forrest a side and is very concerned that Steven is high. This infuriates Steven.

Around 8 pm the power goes out. This is when the night peeks in insanity. Steven is high on heroin and Jenn thinks there is heroin all over the house although nobody has seen him smoke it. Jenn asks everyone at the BBQ to leave except the residents. Jenn talks to Will about searching the entire house for drugs. Since the lights are out, this would be a golden opportunity for someone to be getting high.

Will smells heroin coming from the bathroom door. He pounds on the door and steven comes out shirtless and disorientated. Will demands that he admits to smoking heroin, Steven denies it and is out of control. Will steps into the bathroom and finds Heroin and a heroin pipe caked with recently smoked heroin. He shows this to Jenn. They give Steven choices. He can not stay in the house high, Steven starts calling Jenn awful names is intolerable.For the next several hours we see footage of Steven Adler so out of control on drugs that we feel we are in a drug trip with him

Jenn has no choice but to call his wife Carolina and ask her to pick him up...Carolina says she will get back to her very shortly since it is 4AM in the morning. Mean while Steven is so high, that he is becoming dangerous. This is when Jenn has to make the hardest decision of her life. She has to call 911

The end of the show leaves us in a heart wrenching cliff hanger showing the cops arrive at the Sober house.

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2009, 01:37:05 PM »

I thought this was suppose to be "Sober House"...Steven is high and can't find his room-Check out Steven disoriented and confused in the houseno

Sober House Episode 2: Show Clips

http://www.vh1.com/video/play.jhtml?id=1603330&vid=334760

Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2009, 01:42:15 PM »

it just gos to show that everyone has there own wicked demon

LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2009, 03:02:34 PM »

At least he gave it a really good effort   Roll Eyes

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
Classic Case
Rocker

I know that I'm a classic case

« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2009, 03:29:14 PM »

for some people its harder to recovery from a drug addiction than others, and Steven is one of them, but I have see worst and they are fine now, sometimes human help is not enough, sometimes Drs help isnt enough, sometimes we need Gods Intervention, and I really hope Steven is fine at the time, I heard he gonna start a USA tour soon.
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2009, 03:56:56 PM »

for some people its harder to recovery from a drug addiction than others, and Steven is one of them, but I have see worst and they are fine now, sometimes human help is not enough, sometimes Drs help isnt enough, sometimes we need Gods Intervention, and I really hope Steven is fine at the time, I heard he gonna start a USA tour soon.
yeah i heard Steven's suppose to be just fine now it was only a 1 time thing i guess
as for the US tour i cant wait to see it

faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2009, 06:24:04 PM »

Sometimes they say you have to hit rock bottom before you straighten out.  Although, I would think you can't get much lower than having a drug induced stroke.  I know it's just a small sample but after watching Steven at his worst in that second episode, I don't hold out much hope for him.  Where'd he find the time to get that beautiful wife of his?

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
pugdog1987
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2009, 06:50:45 PM »

[/quote]
yeah i heard Steven's suppose to be just fine now it was only a 1 time thing i guess
as for the US tour i cant wait to see it
[/quote]

Steven has been to rehab too many times to count, so this is not a 1 time thing.  Additionally, after Sober House he went to two more rehabs.  Now, going out on the road again, all of his enablers will be there with him, too bad. 
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2009, 11:04:02 PM »

On a side note, not related to Steven, how ridiculous was that Tiny Lister character?  The man was 10 times the size of an average man with muscles to match and he tried to start a fight with the house MOM.  What the F is his deal?  Was he serious?  That man deserves a serious beatdown for even contemplating such a thing.  Of course, I'm not sure who could deliver that beatdown.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2009, 11:10:50 PM »

On a side note, not related to Steven, how ridiculous was that Tiny Lister character?  The man was 10 times the size of an average man with muscles to match and he tried to start a fight with the house MOM.  What the F is his deal?  Was he serious?  That man deserves a serious beatdown for even contemplating such a thing.  Of course, I'm not sure who could deliver that beatdown.

This guy can: hihi

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Pine Barrens
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2009, 03:00:31 AM »

I've been saying for a long time that I am rooting Steven, and I still am. Anyone who suffers from addiction, I wish you nothing but the best and recovery. But after watching sober house I can honestly say I am not surprised that people cut addicts out of their lives. If that's what Steven was like while in GN'R, then no wonder he couldn't be a functional part of the band. Too bad. The dude seems like a cool person when off drugs (as he was on the Celeb Rehab show, for the most part), but his junkie persona is fucking pathetic and extremely offensive.

It's sad to see what drugs can do to good, talented people.

And this Tiny dude, what an asshole. Getting all tough with a woman. Pathetic.
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2009, 05:21:10 PM »

Really rooting for him, just finished watching the second episode and it's really sad to see this kind of shit happen to him, let alone anyone. The Tiny Guy, I've seen him in a bunch of movies -- recently The Dark Knight, he throws the detonator out the window on the boat.
Chief
Legend

« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2009, 06:36:36 PM »

this is so f'n sad and messed up. I hope he realizes one day what he's doing and gets back to normal.  no wonder why no one in GNR really hangs out with him anymore.

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #38 on: January 26, 2009, 01:47:21 PM »

Sometimes they say you have to hit rock bottom before you straighten out.  Although, I would think you can't get much lower than having a drug induced stroke.  I know it's just a small sample but after watching Steven at his worst in that second episode, I don't hold out much hope for him.  Where'd he find the time to get that beautiful wife of his?

Yeah its like the same kind of shit that happened with Slash man he was told when he got the pasemaker he would only have a little more time left to live but now hes livin a good life that i dont think will end soon and the same for Steven

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2009, 10:25:39 AM »

**SPOILER**

So this is his last show?

About Episode 103

It's only the second night in the Sober House, and Steven was caught using heroin again. Steven is giving the choice to either go to Las Encinas, or be arrested. After refusing to go to Las Encinas with Will, Jennifer has no other choice but to call the police who show up and arrest Steven for possession. The next morning, while some of the cast members are discussing what happened, Bob and Steven's friends and wife meet at the court house where an bail bondsman, Dan Nesser, arrives to bail Steven out. But only on one condition, that Steven goes straight to Las Encinas, or back to jail.

Steven is now released from jail and leaves with Dan Nesser to head straight to Las Encinas. Back at the sober house, Jennifer worries the others won't understand the decision she had to make and has a meeting with them to try and explain. And later in group process, Amber and Nikki reveal that they weren't to happy about the decision Jennifer made. But Dr. Drew lets them know that the decision Jennifer made was in Steven's best interest.

As the cast returns from the process group, Jennifer is feeling very conflicted. But Will does pull her aside to explain to her that she did do the right thing with the Steven situation. And despite all the chaos thats been happening, life goes on as day four hits, which is the first day everyone is free to go out. And now the cast goes out and starts looking for jobs. Amber has an interview at a tea shop, and Seth has his interview with an old friend named Cheryl at a jewelry shop called, Royal Order in Beverly Hills.

Now that the members of the house have been set free, they all start to contemplate what club they're going to hit up. Will is against them going out. Meanwhile, Mary's boyfriend/manager, David Weintraub, shows up to the sober house to visit Mary. And Jennifer doesn't feel that it's a good idea for David to be there as he jokes around and encourages them to go out. Dr. Drew is also concerned about Mary being around David because he does not seem to respect her sobriety. Regardless, David and Mary leave the house for the day and immediately Mary is triggered to want to drink.

Everyone heads out to hit the hot spots of L.A. All except Rodney, who decides to just have a dinner with Jennifer and Will because he feels it's too soon for him to go into a club. Meanwhile, the others party it up at Les Deux. And all Mary Carey can do is think about how much better it would be if she was drinking. In the midst of their fun, Seth slips out and heads off to another club. As the others leave to head back home, they try to get a hold of Seth and have no luck. Back at the house, they immediately inform Jennifer about Seth's disappearance. As curfew rolls around, Mary receives a call from Seth that cuts off which leaves the cast worrying about him.

After a mysterious phone call from Seth, Jennifer explains that he is disrespecting the rules in the house and the other members. Mary says that Seth is just in his disease today as he talked about wanting to use all day. And after a bit, Seth arrives back at the house with food in hand and sober. Jennifer and Will explain to him that they were worried about him and he shouldn't have been out so late. Dr Drew says not bad for their first night out, but make no mistake, those temptations will always be there.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: