Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 08:46:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227819 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Relationship advice thread
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Relationship advice thread  (Read 38132 times)
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« on: February 19, 2009, 03:34:25 PM »

I start :

How do you tell a man you need him and want to continue seeing him and getting to know him and yet tell him of not being capable to project into the future as it's too scary ?

What is a good way to make him understand I need cuddles and affection and loads of patience so I can maybe unwind a bit and feel in security ?

Nothing to say
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2009, 03:52:02 PM »

I start :

How do you tell a man you need him and want to continue seeing him and getting to know him and yet tell him of not being capable to project into the future as it's too scary ?

It's always honesty without compromize.

What is a good way to make him understand I need cuddles and affection and loads of patience so I can maybe unwind a bit and feel in security ?

You say it, straight out. And ask for it of course peace

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2009, 10:03:13 PM »

I start :

no matter what u gota be true to yourself if u 2 have been together 4 a few months or even years and he dont understand then u break up with him

if its when your starting a relationship out of nowhere then u gota tell him he will chances are if hes good get where your commin from thats all i got bout that

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2009, 11:35:57 PM »

A good man doesn't need to understand that you need that - he should just be providing it from the get go.

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2009, 03:05:21 AM »

by a house together. It's hard to leave that way.

EDIT: oh, sorry, you didn't want that Smiley

I think the man will be happy as long as you let him unwind.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2009, 03:07:44 AM by Sin Cut » Logged

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2009, 03:37:38 AM »

Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2009, 10:01:58 AM »

A good man doesn't need to understand that you need that - he should just be providing it from the get go.
I couldn't have said that better  ok Sounds like you come from good stock as well, men like you are hard to come by, luckily I found one 19 years ago with the same morals, it has kept our marriage strong Wink

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2009, 03:19:07 PM »

Seriously, you shouldn't need to vocalize any of this.  If he isn't doing it then he isn't the right man, point blank.
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2009, 09:21:08 PM »

I couldn't have said that better  ok Sounds like you come from good stock as well, men like you are hard to come by, luckily I found one 19 years ago with the same morals, it has kept our marriage strong Wink

aww thanks  Grin  I'll have to show that to my girlfriend to show her I'm not a TOTAL a-hole Wink hehe

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2009, 11:45:44 AM »

aww thanks  Grin  I'll have to show that to my girlfriend to show her I'm not a TOTAL a-hole Wink hehe
Sometimes my husband can be an a-hole also, but at the end of the day "sorry" is still all about the cuddles and affection and the love, it can sometimes be the best part of a truly crappy day ok

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
norway
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2009, 04:26:43 PM »

Not just that, men love self-confidence in women.

A lot of men has lost their passion for women simply because a lot of modern women has no self-respect-
- or doesn't know how to adore and treat men.

Why would any man have any incentive to give himself to egocentric, greedy, morally declined, brain-washed. disgusting, shallow, fat, fake, despicable beings? Which is the truth for a lot of women today. Lips Sealed

Well, it's mostly women that can be a-holes, be proud, you're a man! peace

But it's true, either you mix or you don't. So always lead yourself with honesty and openess.

Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2009, 08:35:44 PM »

A lot of men has lost their passion for women simply because a lot of modern women has no self-respect-

Why would any man have any incentive to give himself to egocentric, greedy, morally declined, brain-washed. disgusting, shallow, fat, fake, despicable beings? Which is the truth for a lot of women today. Lips Sealed

But it's true, either you mix or you don't. So always lead yourself with honesty and openess.
We all have the potential to be all of the above mentioned, don't just blame the female gender, there are plenty of men that fit the same catagory and truthfully what is their excuse? Roll Eyes

Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2009, 02:09:58 AM »

We all have the potential to be all of the above mentioned, don't just blame the female gender, there are plenty of men that fit the same catagory and truthfully what is their excuse? Roll Eyes

Because we are men and we can do whatever we please!

(Obviously, that was a tongue-in-cheek comment.)

If men complain about their women being chunky, they have no excuse to rock a beer gut.  You should behave/look the way you expect others to.  People tell others to do as they say, not as they do, which is a load of baloney.
lynn1961
Jaded Cupcake
Legend

« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2009, 02:13:45 AM »

Seriously, you shouldn't need to vocalize any of this.  If he isn't doing it then he isn't the right man, point blank.

Exactly. 

However, if you think he's the right guy, then just tell him what you feel and what you need.  If he doesn't want to get it, then he's out.   
lynn1961
Jaded Cupcake
Legend

« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2009, 02:17:03 AM »

Bad break up, there, Norway? 
norway
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2009, 11:46:21 AM »

If men complain about their women being chunky, they have no excuse to rock a beer gut.  You should behave/look the way you expect others to.

Yeah, you give what you receive. Finding someone equal or that fits to you peace

No break up and I'm satisfied with just being flirted with Tongue

I have to speak up on this shallow modern culture tho, a lot of men let their ladypigs be right out abusive.
Then you have this obnoxious view on men some have.

A lot of my friends are with women like that, I don't get it.

Those women usually won't hold on to their men either, so I think it's always honesty thats the key to a relationship.

Lisa
You talkin' to me?
Legend

Here Today..Gone To The syndicate

« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2009, 01:58:06 PM »

If men complain about their women being chunky, they have no excuse to rock a beer gut.  You should behave/look the way you expect others to.

Yeah, you give what you receive. Finding someone equal or that fits to you peace

I have to speak up on this shallow modern culture tho, a lot of men let their ladypigs be right out abusive.

Those women usually won't hold on to their men either, so I think it's always honesty thats the key to a relationship.
you sound like a bitter misogynist.."ladypigs"?? wtf is that? did your mother beat you as a child?

norway
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2009, 04:55:21 PM »

you sound like a bitter misogynist..

And you sound like a fat ladypig! Joking... Kiss

I absolutely love most nordic women. 
I'm "bitter" because of christianity and mass-culture. It completely ruins people, our society and our enviroment.

And relationships it seems to me,-
- as many are getting into a very comodified, untrue charracter which affects comunication in the long run.

Sometimes it's wrong on so many levels.

If you follow the principle of honesty without compromise, is being scared of projecting a good reason to avoid it?

Don't think so, but is it really the reason? Tongue

did your mother beat you as a child?

As if anyone would need that to have those opinions... Roll Eyes

Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2009, 04:02:37 AM »

That sounds like a feminist.

Maybe thos men herding their ladypig should just step up and do something about it.

I mean, what's up with those pussies? When there's a bad relationship, blame yourself for staying in it.

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
norway
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2009, 10:57:22 AM »

That sounds like a feminist.

Masculist, but you're spot on. peace

Edit:

Hey! Real men don't have short hair!! Wth? Tongue
« Last Edit: February 25, 2009, 07:33:21 AM by norway » Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: