Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 09:11:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227819 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Relationship advice thread
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Relationship advice thread  (Read 38135 times)
Lisa
You talkin' to me?
Legend

Here Today..Gone To The syndicate

« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2009, 10:51:39 PM »

you both need help.
I can't believe there are women who would actually entertain the thought of being in a relationship with either of you. I seriously mean no disrespect..but come on...I find the way you are speaking to be highly offensive...Ladypigs? Roll Eyes...
good luck fellas Kiss

Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2009, 11:19:21 PM »

Well, Lisa...you know what they say about those who do so much "talking" Wink
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2009, 11:43:54 PM »

You two don't fit his requirement.

I absolutely love most nordic women. 

hihi

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Aussie_Axe
Opening Act

LIVING LIFE IN THE FAST LANE>

« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2009, 12:35:22 AM »

i love scandinavian women.  love

For a fee, I'm happy to be
Your back door man, bitch.
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2009, 02:59:31 AM »

That sounds like a feminist.

Masculist, but you're spot on. peace

Norway, is this how you came up with the ladypigs?

+ =

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2009, 10:13:51 AM »

^Everyone needs to be loved, she just has a bigger heart and more love to go round, with the lights off of course Tongue

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2009, 07:17:45 PM »

^Everyone needs to be loved, she just has a bigger heart and more love to go round, with the lights off of course Tongue

More cushion for the pushin' Wink

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
SLCPUNK
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2009, 09:37:33 PM »

you both need help.
I can't believe there are women who would actually entertain the thought of being in a relationship with either of you. I seriously mean no disrespect..but come on...I find the way you are speaking to be highly offensive...Ladypigs? Roll Eyes...
good luck fellas Kiss

We've heard their freshman world view on the ladies before. None of these guys are much to look at in the first place, that's the irony.

http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/

"If you think I am Jmack, you are a moron.  I am his BFFL.  We type nothing alike and I am much younger."
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2009, 02:49:19 AM »

you both need help.
good luck fellas Kiss

We've heard their freshman world view on the ladies before. None of these guys are much to look at in the first place, that's the irony.

SLC your attempts to get laid are just the worst.

SLCPUNK
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2009, 03:03:04 AM »

You bitches need to learn some respect towards women. Second is that none of you are anything spectacular to look at in the first place, so where do you get off? Finally even if you were GQ handsome, it still wouldn't give you the green light to say stupid shit to or about women.

"If you think I am Jmack, you are a moron.  I am his BFFL.  We type nothing alike and I am much younger."
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2009, 04:10:50 AM »

You bitches need to learn some respect towards women. Second is that none of you are anything spectacular to look at in the first place, so where do you get off? Finally even if you were GQ handsome, it still wouldn't give you the green light to say stupid shit to or about women.

Sure, I'm respectful, to people in general, not just the fat ones.

That doesn't change the fact that being overweight is a heath issue. Also it looks disgusting. Sure you can die if you cut your wrist when feeling bad, but cutting another piece of cheese cake will get the job done, too, in the long run.

For crying out loud the average  life expectancy in U.S. will level off or decline, mostly because of (childhood)obesity. What's wrong with you, shouldn't this problem being recognized instead of all the hushing and slogans big is beatiful? Isn't honesty a virtue anymore?

How is a drinking problem different? If a person drinks too much and has a problem, I'd hope his friends are there to point that out and trying to help him through?

See, here's the thing. I see a fat person in the gym and I'm thinking "Now, that's great, good for you man!". I might thinks just a little about how the fuck did he get that big, but nonetheless, it isn't the easiest thing to get up from the sofa and exercise, so that guy deserves my support.

Guess what, I don't feel that different if I see a drunk sober.

Now again, if I'm seeing a fat person at the McDonalds, well, it's just sad, maybe I'm narrow minded but if I couldn't be happy in a state like that I can't believe he is either?

Is it fun to be fat? Is it fun to sweat easily, to be out of breath, to have hard time finding a companion? To have your knees hurt? I'd say no.

Now, I'm not fond of doing something I don't like and so, I find living in misery spineless, and the burden on healthcare irresponsible.

And for the record, it wasn't me coming up with the ladypig, but Norway really nailed the phrace, since that's what people think (minus the fatties) and that's not the same as to go and say it to someone's face.

But people joke about it, else there wouldn't be any fat jokes around. People joke about gay people, about race and about religion.  I'd say it's easier to lose weight than stop being gay.

As far as my looks go. At least I'm not fat.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2009, 04:17:47 AM by Sin Cut » Logged

norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2009, 04:28:32 AM »

I find the way you are speaking to be highly offensive...Ladypigs? Roll Eyes...

That doesn't go for all women, it means ladypigs. Like if I say Nigger, it doesn't mean all negroes are niggers.

i love scandinavian women.  love

We're damn lucky up here when it comes to women, and I had idea aussies do. Grin

Intelligent, reflected, insightfull, pretty, kind, usually educated or with their own thing going and love to keep healthy.

But even in my part of the world some women have severe attitude problems and a completely messed up relationship to their own or the other gender.
I'm really horrified by some the view some "women" have in other parts...and home.

Obviously it affects break-up rates, but if the fundament is plenty for both, then do it. peace

Knock it off, SLC is a man too and then it's simply not a issue of SLC getting laid.

It means some get the privelegium to have him naked. Maybe he don't view it as that himself, for no reason.

You bitches need to learn some respect

irony.

Mhm...

None of these guys are much to look at in the first place, that's the irony.

I don't think you focus on whats being posted but,-
- thats not me on the avatar (and he is actually a great man) and Sin Cut looks just fine.

I actually look completely oposite to the way all those adverts shows how men is supposed to look and I prefer it like that.

Wouldn't wan't to look any diferent Smiley

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
Lisa
You talkin' to me?
Legend

« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2009, 08:51:25 AM »

That doesn't change the fact that being overweight is a heath issue. Also it looks disgusting. Sure you can die if you cut your wrist when feeling bad, but cutting another piece of cheese cake will get the job done, too, in the long run.

For crying out loud the average  life expectancy in U.S. will level off or decline, mostly because of (childhood)obesity. What's wrong with you, shouldn't this problem being recognized instead of all the hushing and slogans big is beatiful? Isn't honesty a virtue anymore?

How is a drinking problem different? If a person drinks too much and has a problem, I'd hope his friends are there to point that out and trying to help him through?

See, here's the thing. I see a fat person in the gym and I'm thinking "Now, that's great, good for you man!". I might thinks just a little about how the fuck did he get that big, but nonetheless, it isn't the easiest thing to get up from the sofa and exercise, so that guy deserves my support.

Now again, if I'm seeing a fat person at the McDonalds, well, it's just sad, maybe I'm narrow minded but if I couldn't be happy in a state like that I can't believe he is either?

Is it fun to be fat? Is it fun to sweat easily, to be out of breath, to have hard time finding a companion? To have your knees hurt? I'd say no.

Now, I'm not fond of doing something I don't like and so, I find living in misery spineless, and the burden on healthcare irresponsible.

And for the record, it wasn't me coming up with the ladypig, but Norway really nailed the phrace, since that's what people think (minus the fatties) and that's not the same as to go and say it to someone's face.

But people joke about it, else there wouldn't be any fat jokes around. People joke about gay people, about race and about religion.  I'd say it's easier to lose weight than stop being gay.

you are completely offensive as per usual.So much so that I haven't got it in me to argue with you about your obvious ignorance.The way you speak makes you seem mentally challenged and immature. One day I can assure you that you will feel bad and embarrassed about the way you have spoken and treated some people you deem not worthy.

Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2009, 09:30:43 AM »

you are completely offensive as per usual.So much so that I haven't got it in me to argue with you about your obvious ignorance.The way you speak makes you seem mentally challenged and immature. One day I can assure you that you will feel bad and embarrassed about the way you have spoken and treated some people you deem not worthy.

at least I'm not attacking anyone personally like *cough*

The amount of hypocrity is overwhelming, any other issue is good to discuss whatever it was alcoholism, drugs or world poverty.

I understand that looks is always a sensitive issue, but that not a reason to deny the problem.

An overweight woman doesn't look attractive to the majority of men and an overweight man doesn't look atttractive to the majority of women, that's just how it is. I don't see that as a reason to start lynching anyone for hurting that man or woman feelings for turning him or her down with the not interested.

Sure, some overweight people can deny that fact. They can deny the healthrisks, or maybe they just don't care, like I do with smoking, but that doesn't make the facts disapear. If that overweight person goes to gym, I have to give my respect, but if he's in denying it all, blaming it on the big bones and genes and the easy access to fast food, well, I hate laziness and I hate liars.

I also hate lazy liars that have to go personal since they don't have the intellect to discuss.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2009, 09:39:48 AM by Sin Cut » Logged

*Timothy*
Banned
VIP

Liberated the WANG!!!

« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2009, 09:44:37 AM »

And Casper the friendly ghost isn't an attractive look for a man either. Well maybe the Twilight crowd.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2009, 10:00:09 AM by *Timothy* » Logged

Liberating wangs one dong at a time!!!
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2009, 11:11:22 AM »

I love how the people in this thread discussing "good looks" are nothing to look at. rofl

Fat or skinny, ugly is forever.
Lisa
You talkin' to me?
Legend

« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2009, 07:18:49 PM »

well said Bandita...and as usual Sincut does not get it.... and I will continue to 'attack' personally if that is how he feels. He knows he is being a douchebag and enjoys it. Being offensive to women and alot of men is his schtick.
It may be his personal opinion and belief but as far as I am concerned it is not a good topic because it inflames people with his ignorance and/or intolerance...

norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2009, 09:05:08 PM »

Being offensive to women and alot of men is his schtick.

You take offense of an argumented opinion and recede to personal attacks to revolt around it.

It's just MsAxl thats actually tried to make a point.

I love how the people in this thread discussing "good looks" are nothing to look at. rofl

Fat or skinny, ugly is forever.

I think it's funny that people that don't even know how I look have decided I am ugly or mistreated and whatnot Roll Eyes

If it's me it was directed at. It's not really an argument in any case's favor.

I never placed myself on some pedestal and apply pretty much equal standards regardles of gender.

Even if some here was ugly-
-then the notion that a truthfull opinion should be compromized because of it is silly.

It has a point but I always listen the individual regardles of race, age, deformalities etc.

Some react to what I said about some of todays female culture and the disgusting outlook on men.

It seems to me many socalled modern women only have sex to offer noblemen today. Thanks but no thanks I'd say. Wink

Either they are too "independent" or insecure to even have a focus on familybounds.

I believe it's mostly other ladypigs these beings impress, I surely hope so. hihi

Not that all men are so much better, -
-the dogmen that feeds the female ego to these swines are certainly no better.

With dogs, if somethings very wrong with them they are put to sleep. sleeping

If it isn't a fundament based on something real and valuable it often will ruin relationships. I see it occurs a lot.

Fine, I'll stop whining about it! D nailed it as always Tongue

« Last Edit: February 26, 2009, 03:20:28 AM by norway » Logged

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2009, 10:08:35 PM »

Why assume that was directed at you?  Paranoid much?

Besides, ugly takes many forms....one of them being personality. hihi
Lisa
You talkin' to me?
Legend

« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2009, 10:29:04 PM »

Norway..serious dude..are you using a Translator?  not even sure what you are on about now..

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: