Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 02:04:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Late Night with Jimmy
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Late Night with Jimmy  (Read 11008 times)
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2009, 03:22:13 AM »

Tina Fey is hot.

And funny.  I love that woman.
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2009, 03:55:59 AM »

i see Annie posting about "Edward" in her next post  hihi rofl
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2009, 04:03:21 AM »

Edward should have been the first guest.

Jimmy's loss.
Annie
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2009, 12:21:04 PM »

Well Rob Pattinson has said that Tina Fey is his ideal woman! I would rather see Axl though. As much as I love Edward, I love Axl more! hihi
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2009, 02:00:38 PM »

Well Rob Pattinson has said that Tina Fey is his ideal woman! I would rather see Axl though. As much as I love Edward, I love Axl more! hihi

If Axl and Edward are hanging over a cliff and it takes both of your hands to save just one, Who do u let go?

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2009, 03:57:00 PM »

I personally would push the guy who plays Edward over, pull Axl up and then sit there and have a good laugh and then thank God he won't be making any more of those horrific films.
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2009, 03:58:01 PM »

Im not sure the story, I just read a bunch of stuff online and heard others talking about it on TV that he was pretty much forced out. Retirement thing was sort of a towing the company line thing

Trust me, I am right on this.  Leno is a cash cow.
Annie
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2009, 07:51:54 PM »

If Axl and Edward are hanging over a cliff and it takes both of your hands to save just one, Who do u let go?
It would be Edward because I love Axl most of all. But not to fear Edward is a vampire with super human strength so he will be OK. I admire Rob Pattinson's acting and he is totally hot but I am not in love with him, I am in love with the fictional character Edward Cullen. I spent a summer in England studying Shakespeare. I met an older man who was an actor who told me not to confuse an actor with the character he plays.
Lisa
You talkin' to me?
Legend

Here Today..Gone To The syndicate

« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2009, 09:01:00 PM »

wait a sec...you are actually in love with a fictional character? ...so someone could say they are in love with a TV personality or Bugs Bunny? I just have to ask how you know you are in love with a fictional character? or 'in love' with Axl...are you actually 'in love' with the IDEA of who these people or characters are? who you perceive them to be?
help me understand please.thanks.

TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2009, 09:08:05 PM »

wait a sec...you are actually in love with a fictional character? ...so someone could say they are in love with a TV personality or Bugs Bunny? I just have to ask how you know you are in love with a fictional character? or 'in love' with Axl...are you actually 'in love' with the IDEA of who these people or characters are? who you perceive them to be?

Joe Elliott could explain it.  ok

Now doesn't that make you feel better?
The pigs have won tonight
Now they can all sleep soundly
And everything is all right
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2009, 09:23:07 PM »

Hey, I loved Alex P. Keaton when I was 10! rofl
Lisa
You talkin' to me?
Legend

Here Today..Gone To The syndicate

« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2009, 09:44:06 PM »

Joe Elliott could explain it.  ok
if you weren't so damn imaginarily cute, I'd smack ya! Wink

Bandita, you were 10! cetainly NOT 40! rofl

Annie
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2009, 11:13:50 PM »

Believe me, I am far from being the only girl who is in love with Edward Cullen. It's all in good fun. Just a nice little escape from the bad things in the world.
*Timothy*
Banned
VIP

Liberated the WANG!!!

« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2009, 11:14:40 PM »

Loving a pedophile....

http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/

Liberating wangs one dong at a time!!!
Annie
« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2009, 11:21:45 PM »

Edward Cullen is just the classic Byronic hero  not a pedophile.
*Timothy*
Banned
VIP

Liberated the WANG!!!

« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2009, 11:22:54 PM »

Lets see 100 year old trying to hook up with an underage girl...hummmm

http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/

Liberating wangs one dong at a time!!!
Annie
« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2009, 11:25:13 PM »

Let's just agree to disagree. I promised Jarmo that I'd give up talking about the EMO vampire for Lent.  I also said I'd stop shopping. I  have sort of failed on both counts, but what can you do. hihi
Hey Bandita are you a MIss Piggy fan? I always thought that Kermit was way too good for her.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2009, 11:27:22 PM by Annie » Logged
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2009, 02:14:21 AM »

Hey, I loved Alex P. Keaton when I was 10! rofl

What would you dooooooo ba-beh? 
Without uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-ssss

Sha-la-la-laaaaaaa
Annie
« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2009, 09:44:23 AM »

When Jimmy was interviewing Tina they discussed how she was sitting behind Mickey Rourke at the Oscars. They showed a picture. She said" who's that guy is he the devil," and Jimmy said," No that's Robert Pattinson the TWILIGHT dude. And Tina said," he's one sexy devil. "later when they were looking at old SNL pictures he told Tina that she looked like Dracula, and she said no that's Robert Pattinson. hihi
« Last Edit: March 05, 2009, 09:45:56 AM by Annie » Logged
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2009, 11:04:15 AM »

Ok. Jay Leno was forced to leave the tonight show. A few years ago just before Conan signed on there were heavy rumors that CBS was pursuing Conan as the replacement for David Letterman. Even going as far as negotiating with him. NBC saw this and said no were not gonna lose Conan. So they signed him on to take over the tonight show in 2009.

Since than there have been heavy rumors of Fox, CBS, even ABC going after Leno. With I believe fox leading the pack. Because of that and the tv landscape its cheaper for NBC, which is in the tank, to have Leno on 5 nights a week in primetime than it is to have a scripted show.

So yes, Leno was forced to give up the tonight show to Conan. But now he gets his own show in Primetime so we'll see how that works.

For the record, I love Conan O'brian. And love how he said on his final show, "everyone keeps telling me to grow up. Well I'm here to tell you i'm not growing up. If you don't like me now, your not gonna like me on the Tonight Show." Its just a shame the masturbating bear couldn't make the move.  rofl I'll miss Abe too. But at least hes free now to roam the country side.  hihi

Now, on topic. You could tell Jimmy was nervous with Deniro. Not nearly as bad as Conan in the early days but you could still see it. Much better with Tina Fey. Probably because they worked together for awhile. I like Jimmy and hope it succeeds. I'm giving him a shot to entertain me.  smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: