Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 01:06:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227824 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guns n? Roses Planning Summer Stadium Tour
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns n? Roses Planning Summer Stadium Tour  (Read 380847 times)
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #1500 on: September 05, 2009, 04:05:23 AM »

uufff.. OMG, Last Posts..., BLAH, BLAH.. From 1900...

On-Topic:

TAIWAN Actually The Website, New Show:

Thriller (New Dates)

GNR, No Link Buy Tickets... But, Date Continue - 11 December, 20 hrs.

You Pray Please...

ok

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
adman2374
Rocker

« Reply #1501 on: September 05, 2009, 10:12:56 PM »

But Jarmo unfortunately that's the nature of the biz. Magazine's will always talk shit regardless but you need them to help promote your art. They both get the same out of it. One sells magazines the other gets promotion which in turn may lead to more records sold as well as provide a voice to help put certain rumors to rest.

I know.

It will stay the same until they realize it hurts them to print shit.

My wish is that Axl could somehow just keep a consistent lineup. when i first saw the new lineup at RIR III, I was blown away.

I wouldn't be surprised if he wished the same, but it's not always up to him....

/jarmo

The RIR III gig was probably the best gig I have ever witnessed. The energy and the line-up were by far the best in this long gnr trip. That line-up was really a true all-star line-up (except Paul, but he was good).
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #1502 on: September 05, 2009, 10:53:28 PM »

I like Paul, I see why Axl said without him it wouldn't have been possible. Dude has massive writing credits on CD.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #1503 on: September 05, 2009, 11:05:05 PM »

In many ways Paul is new gnrs version of Izzy. Underated, with many writing credits.....and doesnt like to tour

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #1504 on: September 05, 2009, 11:32:14 PM »

In many ways Paul is new gnrs version of Izzy. Underated, with many writing credits.....and doesnt like to tour

Good analysis

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #1505 on: September 06, 2009, 11:50:40 AM »

The RIR III gig was probably the best gig I have ever witnessed. The energy and the line-up were by far the best in this long gnr trip. That line-up was really a true all-star line-up (except Paul, but he was good).

You might well consider it as a true all star lineup, providing you are from brazil weren't at any 2006/7 show but at the 2002 rir.
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #1506 on: September 06, 2009, 01:44:32 PM »

Paul From 1984...

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #1507 on: September 06, 2009, 01:46:40 PM »

HBK, you are fucking awesome smoking
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #1508 on: September 06, 2009, 02:22:12 PM »

snap. never mind his english, he always rocks
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #1509 on: September 06, 2009, 03:32:04 PM »

snap. never mind his english, he always rocks

Me english SUCKS... 

- Im' Sorry 4 You... Not Sorry 4 Me -
 rofl

Cheers CheapJon & ppbebe

ok

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

demo23nz
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1510 on: September 08, 2009, 07:36:41 AM »

I don't see why GNR would not play in VMA.
And the Indian rumroed concerts management said they can't say anything till September 15th. I suppose it would be the GNR official anouncement.

Because they can't do VMA just rehearsing for 5 or 6 days. VMA 2002 they have done a couple shows before and it was a medley of songs they were playing @ those Shows.
[/quote]

5 or 6 days is plenty of time to rehearse for a one or two song set at an awards.

Not saying I think they'll do it, or that they should... But even if they'd never met each other until today, a group of professional musicians would be able to get a couple of songs ticking smoothly in that time.
jacdaniel
Legend

Give me a gitane!

« Reply #1511 on: September 08, 2009, 07:56:12 AM »

And the Indian rumroed concerts management said they can't say anything till September 15th. I suppose it would be the GNR official anouncement.

Because they can't do VMA just rehearsing for 5 or 6 days. VMA 2002 they have done a couple shows before and it was a medley of songs they were playing @ those Shows.
5 or 6 days is plenty of time to rehearse for a one or two song set at an awards.

Not saying I think they'll do it, or that they should... But even if they'd never met each other until today, a group of professional musicians would be able to get a couple of songs ticking smoothly in that time.

I agree!  i dont understand why people think its difficult or takes time to rehearse.  wouldnt be a big deal for such taleneted musicians

"i can tell you a thing or two about something else if you really wanna know? know what im saying? "
bushkarocks!!
« Reply #1512 on: September 08, 2009, 08:01:55 AM »

these guys playing appetite songs for years together 

ofcourse they can do a vma show

they did 3 months of rehearsing, question is if axl is up to it seen the word he didnt do rehearsels
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

« Reply #1513 on: September 08, 2009, 01:45:26 PM »

^
Do you really want to see them play more AFD songs? Do you think they want to keep playing AFD songs? A nice CD medley would be cool.....

the band was rehearsing....but Axl wasnt...any future tv performance would need Axl on his A game

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #1514 on: September 08, 2009, 01:51:57 PM »

^
Do you really want to see them play more AFD songs? Do you think they want to keep playing AFD songs? A nice CD medley would be cool.....

the band was rehearsing....but Axl wasnt...any future tv performance would need Axl on his A game

I.E. Not 2002 MTV VMA's. I still don't like that performance, he was out of breath and had some trouble. There are excuses sure, but he knew he would be on tour so....

Anyways, not to lead this into a discussion about the setlist, but I think a cut of AFD songs would be great. Add a couple select UYI/SI?/CD songs and we got a nice setlist.
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

« Reply #1515 on: September 08, 2009, 01:53:36 PM »

Anyways, not to lead this into a discussion about the setlist, but I think a cut of AFD songs would be great. Add a couple select UYI/SI?/CD songs and we got a nice setlist

I agree. I meant for a VMA type performance/set

peter7411226
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1516 on: September 08, 2009, 02:15:08 PM »

I agree!  i dont understand why people think its difficult or takes time to rehearse.  wouldnt be a big deal for such taleneted musicians

I disagree. If you havent played together in a while and have been busy playing with other artists as a few of the members have it takes a while for them to gel again. Especially the rythm section. Musicians react off of each other and its really something that cant be forced. Now do i think they could perform a couple of songs with minimal rehearsals? Probably. But I dont think it would be a crisp performance.
AtariLegend
Not User Friendly
VIP

« Reply #1517 on: September 08, 2009, 02:30:59 PM »

Paul From 1984...

A.X.L. (1976-1979)

Vocals Bill Bailey 
Lead Paul Tobias
Rhythm Mike Hammernik
Bass Dave Lank
Drums Jeffrey Isabelle

http://ladydairhean.0catch.com/Axl/stats.htm
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #1518 on: September 08, 2009, 05:00:31 PM »

Paul From 1984...

A.X.L. (1976-1979)

Vocals Bill Bailey 
Lead Paul Tobias
Rhythm Mike Hammernik
Bass Dave Lank
Drums Jeffrey Isabelle

Thankz... But

GNR 1985:

AXL
IZZY
TRACII
OLE
ROB

This Line Up End In March 1985...

smoking

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

AtariLegend
Not User Friendly
VIP

« Reply #1519 on: September 08, 2009, 05:28:49 PM »

Paul From 1984...

A.X.L. (1976-1979)

Vocals Bill Bailey 
Lead Paul Tobias
Rhythm Mike Hammernik
Bass Dave Lank
Drums Jeffrey Isabelle

Thankz... But

GNR 1985:

AXL
IZZY
TRACII
OLE
ROB

This Line Up End In March 1985...

smoking

Then you shouldn't have brought up Paul's pre "Gn'R" involvement then...
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: