Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 28, 2024, 10:02:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227962 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  WWE Game XII: TNA The Next Chapter
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 43 Go Down Print
Author Topic: WWE Game XII: TNA The Next Chapter  (Read 171914 times)
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #320 on: April 16, 2009, 03:12:59 AM »

U are doing well so far Atari

5 months to go though

Aw Shucks...!

Thanks D.

that isn't a backhanded compliment. I am just saying, I've seen dudes jump out to huge leads for the entire game only to lose. I remember that one team GNRfan had. He dominated for months and ended up like 3rd or something if I am not mistaken.

Yeah its hard to forget really D. I was in the top 2 the entire Game and first for a large portion of it. Then Santino lost his IC title and Booker T created a Legends title and that was all she wrote. In fairness my scoring didn't drop off too much it was just others started scoring more

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #321 on: April 16, 2009, 07:37:10 AM »

Raw
Brie Bella, Festus, Goldust, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Hornswoggle, Jamie Noble, Jillian, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes, Santino Marella, William Regal.

Smackdown
Alicia Fox, Candice Michelle, Curt Hawkins, Dolph Ziggler, Eve Torres, Jesse, Jimmy Wang Yang, Kung Fu Naki, Layla, Ricky Ortiz, Shad Gaspard.

ECW
DH Smith, Katie Lea Burchill, Natalya, Paul Burchill, Tiffany, Zach Ryder.

Recurring Legends
Al Snow, Barry Windham, Bart Gunn, Bastion Booger, Bob Backlund, Brooklyn Brawler, Doink The Clown, Dusty Rhodes, Flash Funk, Gangrel, Gillberg, Honky Tonk Man, Hulk Hogan, Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart, Jimmy Snuka, John Bradshaw Layfield, Kamala, Lita, Mae Young, Nikolai Volkoff, Iron Sheik, IRS, Pete Gas, Repo Man, Ric Flair, Ricky Steamboat, Rob Van Dam, Roddy Piper, Ron Simmons, Scotty Two Hotty, Skinner, Steve Austin, Steve Blackman, Sgt. Slaughter, Sunny, Tazz, Ted DiBiase Snr, The Goon, The Rock, Trish Stratus, Victoria.

Injured/Inactive/Suspended/Released
Sim Snuka.

Non-Wrestling Recurring Characters
Jerry Lawler, Jim Ross, Josh Matthews, Matt Striker, Michael Cole, Ranjin Singh, Shane Mcmahon, Stephanie Mcmahon, Theodore Long, Todd Grisham, Tony Atlas, Vicki Guerrero, Vince Mcmahon.

Malcolm: Randy Orton, Melina, Cody Rhodes, Suicide, Michelle McCool ($120,000)
BlowUpYourVideo: Edge, Vladimir Kozlov, Maryse, Mickie James, Awesome Kong ($120,000)
D: John Cena, Ted Dibiase, Robert Roode, Mark Henry, R-Truth ($120,000)
Mr Cowbell: Booker T, Rey Mysterio, Kofi Kingston, Ken Kennedy, Kelly Kelly ($120,000)
sweet616: Triple H, Santino Marella, Jeff Jarrett, Ezekiel Jackson, DJ Gabriel ($20,000)
AtariLegend: Undertaker, Sting, Big Show, Umaga, The Great Khali ($120,000)
slash666: Chris Jericho, Evan Bourne, Gail Kim, Tyson Kidd, Alex Shelley ($120,000)
Gnrfan: Christian, AJ Styles, Beth Phoenix, Finlay, Maria ($120,000)
Faraday: John Morrison, Matt Hardy, Primo Colon, Brother Devon, Tommy Dreamer ($120,000)
Hammy: Montel Vontavious Porter, Batista, Carlito, Brother Ray, Hurricane Helms ($120,000)
Timothy: CM Punk, The Miz, James Storm, Chavo Guerrero, Mike Knox ($120,000)
Jim: Jeff Hardy, Kurt Angle, Shelton Benjamin, The Brian Kendrick, Charlie Haas ($120,000)
High_times: Shawn Michaels, Jack Swagger, Samoa Joe, Kane, JTG ($120,000)

1. Faraday = 128
2. slash666 = 106
3. BlowUpYourVideo = 96
4. D = 90
5. AtariLegend = 88
6. Hammy = 79
7. Malcolm = 74
8. Mr Cowbell = 72
9. Gnrfan = 66
10. Timothy = 52
11. high_times = 49
12. Jim = 45
13. sweet616 = 20

Current Bids:

$20,000 on Dolph Ziggler and drop Hurricane. (23 Hours left est.)
$20,000 on Shane Mcmahon and drop Mr. Kennedy. (26 Hours left est.)
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #322 on: April 16, 2009, 07:45:24 AM »

So much for me picking people who'll never wrestle.

with the draft u r going to have a great week with ut and big show delivery huge points.  I just don't see how bs will be fitting in on raw, theres a lot of main eventers. lets see where u are after backlash and what bs is up to as he looks to be the key to you scoring huge.
Big Show is very underated in WWE Game's he has the odd rocky one but D can attest to how great he can be, he racks up the points in Battle Royals and considering his size and injuries wrestles on a fairly regular basis.  If Undertaker was taking time off they wouldn't have brought him back this week and I would say Sting is guaranteed a title defence this weekend.  Khali is on squash duty and he can always be dropped for someone better and I'm sure Umaga will be back in good time, this is one of those teams that on paper may not strike you but the potential is definately there and as we always say, especially in this, the long game, debuts are massive.

I think the supplemental draft can swerve a lot of people, just because someone has been traded from one show to another it DOES NOT mean they are going to show up in the near future, half the time its just done for the sake of it.  Plenty last year were released a week or two after the draft (Murdoch comes to mind) and DH Smith was a Smackdown guy for a whole 12 months and did nothing!

Take Kennedy who will soon be available, just because they had him switched shows, it doesn't mean he is good to go, could still be 2 months off returning but they just decided when he does return they want him on RAW, someone could win him and be stuck with him doing nothing, I warned of it at the start of the game and I'll continue to do so, don't pick him, he is cursed!  Cheesy
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #323 on: April 16, 2009, 02:47:38 PM »

Last i read, Kennedy still hasn't been cleared

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #324 on: April 16, 2009, 04:07:59 PM »

why is everyone talking about my kennedy so much. I don't like that at all.  how about I just bid 25k on shane o mac and drop kelley then.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #325 on: April 16, 2009, 04:27:07 PM »

why is everyone talking about my kennedy so much. I don't like that at all.  how about I just bid 25k on shane o mac and drop kelley then.
If we let people outbid themselves then people could spend the whole game bidding for someone, increasing it by $1,000 every 47 hours, if you don't want to lose Kennedy someone other than yourself needs to outbid you.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #326 on: April 16, 2009, 05:12:48 PM »

I'll be honest, I am not a huge fan of this new drop/add rule

I think it should be like always, u got 7 days, if u don't pick the wrestler up, your 5th pick is automatically dropped.

Doesnt seem fair that if I bid and while in the process, R Truth won the IC title, I still would have to drop him when I have someone else I could drop.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #327 on: April 16, 2009, 05:44:52 PM »

Stops bidding and dropping from being dragged out, and forces you to think before you bid, some might say bidding the day of the supplemental draft before it happened wasn't the smartest of moves, heck I made that error thinking Ziggler would be feuding with MVP and now he's on Smackdown, and things look brighter for Hurricane now he's on ECW.  Like it was said before the 7 day thing was only ever brought in because people were dragging it out forever, it was always intended you win someone, he is yours, this way its a guaranteed instant switch.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #328 on: April 16, 2009, 06:15:17 PM »

Yeah but there could be a better way.

most of the great rules of this game have started with one idea and then it has sort of been added on to make it perfect.

for instance.

I see your point and it is a good one

However, I think u should have the option of changing who u want to drop. I mean why not? as long as u have someone to drop, what does it matter if u switch? the rule stays in play, the add/drop remains instant and nothing is drug out.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #329 on: April 16, 2009, 06:22:42 PM »

However, I think u should have the option of changing who u want to drop. I mean why not? as long as u have someone to drop, what does it matter if u switch? the rule stays in play, the add/drop remains instant and nothing is drug out.

Here's a scenario, I bid for DH Smith and say I'm going to drop Carlito so everyone thinks, wowza, we won't bid on DH Smith we'll wait and snap up Carlito, then at the 47th hour, when nobody is online I post actually I'll be dropping Hurricane.  It could easily be abused as a tactic, nine times out of ten as it stands now its not an issue, I mean R-Truth, IC Title  hihi Considering it only takes 48 hours to win someone, what can happen in 48 hours?  Like I said making a bid on the day of the supplemental draft could quite easily be seen as just being a poor tactic/move, like I said I did the same thing, see how it plays out this game though and before the next game we can see how people feel about it.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #330 on: April 16, 2009, 06:32:30 PM »

Got ya

that is fair enough. I see now what u are saying about using a bigger wrestler so people wouldn't outbid.

slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #331 on: April 16, 2009, 07:12:27 PM »

I prefer the rule as it is now to be honest, it is more fair and less stalled.

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #332 on: April 16, 2009, 11:10:35 PM »

Stops bidding and dropping from being dragged out, and forces you to think before you bid, some might say bidding the day of the supplemental draft before it happened wasn't the smartest of moves, heck I made that error thinking Ziggler would be feuding with MVP and now he's on Smackdown, and things look brighter for Hurricane now he's on ECW.  Like it was said before the 7 day thing was only ever brought in because people were dragging it out forever, it was always intended you win someone, he is yours, this way its a guaranteed instant switch.

you bid on dolph because you read spoilers. fuck it when it comes to not being allowed to bid up. any auction in the world would allow you bid up and spend more money.  I don't see how I could drag something out the whole game suuuure if I wanted to keep bidding 1000 a time but if it was a great talent someone would outbid me.  you and your european rules,  if this game was ran on american rules we would allow all the dirty bidding you could handle.  hell if no one wants to outbid me fine..... I hope kennedy scores huge for your team.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #333 on: April 17, 2009, 05:50:01 AM »

So when can I bid On kennedy?  hihi smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #334 on: April 17, 2009, 06:00:46 AM »

So when can I bid On kennedy?  hihi smoking
Now.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2009, 11:54:56 AM by Hammy » Logged
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #335 on: April 17, 2009, 06:19:13 AM »

Raw
Brie Bella, Festus, Goldust, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Hornswoggle, Jamie Noble, Jillian, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes, Santino Marella, William Regal.

Smackdown
Alicia Fox, Candice Michelle, Curt Hawkins, Eve Torres, Jesse, Jimmy Wang Yang, Kung Fu Naki, Layla, Ricky Ortiz, Shad Gaspard.

ECW
DH Smith, Hurricane, Katie Lea Burchill, Natalya, Paul Burchill, Tiffany, Zach Ryder.

Recurring Legends
Al Snow, Barry Windham, Bart Gunn, Bastion Booger, Bob Backlund, Brooklyn Brawler, Doink The Clown, Dusty Rhodes, Flash Funk, Gangrel, Gillberg, Honky Tonk Man, Hulk Hogan, Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart, Jimmy Snuka, John Bradshaw Layfield, Kamala, Lita, Mae Young, Nikolai Volkoff, Iron Sheik, IRS, Pete Gas, Repo Man, Ric Flair, Ricky Steamboat, Rob Van Dam, Roddy Piper, Ron Simmons, Scotty Two Hotty, Skinner, Steve Austin, Steve Blackman, Sgt. Slaughter, Sunny, Tazz, Ted DiBiase Snr, The Goon, The Rock, Trish Stratus, Victoria.

Injured/Inactive/Suspended/Released
Mr. Kennedy, Sim Snuka.

Non-Wrestling Recurring Characters
Jerry Lawler, Jim Ross, Josh Matthews, Matt Striker, Michael Cole, Ranjin Singh, Stephanie Mcmahon, Theodore Long, Todd Grisham, Tony Atlas, Vicki Guerrero, Vince Mcmahon.

TNA Impact!
Homicide = 12
Chris Sabin = 5
Awesome Kong, Taylor Wilde, and Raisha Saeed = 12 Each
The Beautiful People = 5 Each
ODB = 5
Cody Deaner = 5
Daffney = 12
Abyss = 12
Kurt Angle = 12
Christopher Daniels = 5

WWE Superstars
Undertaker = 12
Matt Hardy = 5
Cody Rhodes = 12
Shane Mcmahon = 1
Christian = 43
Finlay = 5

Malcolm: Randy Orton, Melina, Cody Rhodes, Suicide, Michelle McCool ($120,000) = 12
BlowUpYourVideo: Edge, Vladimir Kozlov, Maryse, Mickie James, Awesome Kong ($120,000) = 12
D: John Cena, Ted Dibiase, Robert Roode, Mark Henry, R-Truth ($120,000)
Mr Cowbell: Booker T, Rey Mysterio, Kofi Kingston, Shane Mcmahon, Kelly Kelly ($100,000)
sweet616: Triple H, Santino Marella, Jeff Jarrett, Ezekiel Jackson, DJ Gabriel ($20,000)
AtariLegend: Undertaker, Sting, Big Show, Umaga, The Great Khali ($120,000) = 12
slash666: Chris Jericho, Evan Bourne, Gail Kim, Tyson Kidd, Alex Shelley ($120,000)
Gnrfan: Christian, AJ Styles, Beth Phoenix, Finlay, Maria ($120,000) = 48
Faraday: John Morrison, Matt Hardy, Primo Colon, Brother Devon, Tommy Dreamer ($120,000) = 5
Hammy: Montel Vontavious Porter, Batista, Carlito, Brother Ray, Dolph Ziggler ($100,000)
Timothy: CM Punk, The Miz, James Storm, Chavo Guerrero, Mike Knox ($120,000)
Jim: Jeff Hardy, Kurt Angle, Shelton Benjamin, The Brian Kendrick, Charlie Haas ($120,000) = 12
High_times: Shawn Michaels, Jack Swagger, Samoa Joe, Kane, JTG ($120,000)

1. Faraday = 133
2. Gnrfan = 114
3. BlowUpYourVideo = 108
4. slash666 = 106
5. AtariLegend = 100
6. D = 90
7. Malcolm = 86
8. Hammy = 79
9. Mr Cowbell = 72
10. Jim = 57
11. Timothy = 52
12. high_times = 49
13. sweet616 = 20
« Last Edit: April 17, 2009, 11:54:18 AM by Hammy » Logged
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #336 on: April 17, 2009, 03:00:00 PM »

I guess the rule benefits everyone accept me right now. so ftw lets go and bid 20 k on kennedy drop kelly.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #337 on: April 17, 2009, 06:03:55 PM »

I think u may help yourself dumping kennedy

He is still at least a month out and they think his shoulder could be career ending

AtariLegend
Not User Friendly
VIP

« Reply #338 on: April 17, 2009, 06:07:34 PM »

I think u may help yourself dumping kennedy

He is still at least a month out and they think his shoulder could be career ending

Quiet you.  Tongue
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #339 on: April 17, 2009, 07:40:21 PM »

atari if the ut is on a fair well tour your team has got to be trhe luckiest in this game.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 43 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: