Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 06:25:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227819 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Norwegian arsonist and murderer released from state-prison
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 23 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Norwegian arsonist and murderer released from state-prison  (Read 75879 times)
lynn1961
Jaded Cupcake
Legend

« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2009, 12:32:28 PM »

Was he a Christian?

No, (sadly hihi), he was the singer in Mayhem.

The murder gets too much attention and had nothing to do with the war afaik.

Sounds like something similar that you keep repeating over and over.

Not sure about Finland,-
- but this was teached in school so most have a somewhat relaxed relationship to our religion.

Racism is more about direct discrimination solely due to race, not preferences.

The fight against christianity hasn't always been pretty, but Varg got made an example off.

He stood true through all the years and am glad he is back. peace

He was a murderer and an arsonist.  He escaped once, with an arsenal of weapons enough to start his own army. 

And you're glad he's back?!?  You think he was made an example of?!?   nervous

From the sounds of it, this man should never be allowed out of prison.  And you think he's a folk hero?

Frankly, you scare me. 
« Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 12:35:54 PM by lynn1961 » Logged
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2009, 01:13:00 PM »

Jarmo 12, Norway 0.

Think that more than qualifies as a TKO.
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #42 on: March 13, 2009, 01:13:55 PM »

And the fact that we have those days off from work/school has nothing to do with Christianity?

What we celebrate and the way we do it got nothing to do with christianty.

That the box and sun-symbols evolve (like they have since the begining) doesn't mean it's not the same religion.

What did they believe in then?

When they got old and sick, probably the belief in Folkvang and Valkyries felt comforting, not denying that. peace

I posted in Cmax's thread some of the traditions and gods with reflections on it.

There is a ton of knowledge, Odin-cults, Galdr (shaman spellcasting), seid etc I'm not gonna bother posting about.

On many topics, pagans were both right and wrong, like scientists.
Paganism is dogmatic and embrace science which is the really cool thing, and a great answer to the enviroment and man.

Ideally, the source-material and study is best but here is some from the posts: ok

Dual gods

Paganism as I see it is science and descriptions of fundamental human relations, gods are ideals, symbols and metaphores.

Freyr and Freyja is the love for the young, well-created, beautifull, fertile, strong etc human.
These are the biggest gods of Europe under a series of diferent names, also worshipped as the sun and the moon.

Freyja is the biggest godess of the north, the best ideal for women imo.

Independent, respected, loving, mighty, blonde, atractive etc...

As Freyja, the godess of love, is driven by two cats called cuddler and horny (in norwegian wordplay) and Freyr, which is driven by a horse called blonde hair, is a phallic god of lust and fertility, has a sword he can throw around but will always come back to him (like seeds, sunrays etc) the pagan mythology we know (what the christians didn't manage to erase) is knowledge of constant forces in life.

Freyr makes plants evolve means to attract insects they wan't and so on, poeticly speaking.

Note, obviously Freyr is the biggest anti-christ to christianity. Satan. hihi

Titles like Frue, Frau, Madamme, Ma'm, Misstress, noblewoman (somewhat), lord, gentleman (sort of) etc derives from representatives of these.

Freyr and Freyja was originally Vanir given to the aesir. Freyja is a socalled Asynjur.

As we know, sexuality is both something you're borned with and formed in life. friendly

Frigg, a nordic godess, is a metaphore of love to humans, and the love to your ethnic group.
It's what makes animals seek and protect their genetic comrades, what makes the mother defend it's offspring and so on.

It's the force of the creation and continuation of diferent species, like idiot atheists describes in their theory by Darwin.

Without Frigg, Nanna (vicinity, closeness) also disappear and we disconnect, getting comfort in flock-culture.

Frigg is the natural cause to racial/class discrimination aswell.

Forsete

Is justice, and as we know with the danish-cartoon ordeal-
-we still react when someone attacks the symbol of this, which can be our freedom of speech f.x.

Etc, Gods of loyality(Thor), solidarity (Tyr), familyrelations (Siv)...it's here. peace

Now, devil-worship never existed as described by christian historians, but was the pagans who kept practising their own religion.

This is the reason we see a lot of witch-processes happen during the middleages.
They banned practicly everything that could resemble paganism, they even had laws against hygiene Roll Eyes

It was a sin (politics) and you might not even know the vikings used earspoons etc because of these "historians".

Saturday (Lauraday, washday in norse) was the last day of the week and Sunday the first.
This tells us how important personal and enviromental hygiene was to normal people (ie not christians) but the future generations wouldn't know exactly why before science became relevant again as the judeo-christians burnt all the books and the people with knowledge about these things.
The pagan priestesses already knew then that hygenie was very important as were nurses/doctors, administered childbirths etc.

I'm not gonna explain how and why the witch-processes was a methodic to convert people by the force of terror and tactics we see in totalarian regimes-
-but I can tell something about the worship of Freyr and Freyja.

Pagan priestiesses married Friday (Freyjas/Freyrs day, loveday and the date is called Valborgsnight) 13.

That was their marriage day.

We also know Greeks impersonated the gods by using masks, In effect you become what you perform if equipped for it.

Only the most pretty, inteligent, noble, blonde and so on could be Freyja-priestesses-
-they carefully selected the priest by physical and intelectual competitions (the olympic games is originally such) every 4th year.

As opposed to the bible, quality is all that matters.

Their practice was to create and raise as good children as possible, and we know by Darwin that this eventually creates a new race.

A common theme in ancient mythology.

And I can add that maybe kindergarten-concepts derives from Germany for a reason?

For those who wanna know about Satan, devils and witches for European concern it's simple:

• Freyr is a phallic fertility god(embodies lust/unconsious growth)/ Satan got personified with a big penis, themes of being posessed (all are) by satan etc.
  • The devil limps as his one leg is an animal-leg/ The "shoe"/tale of V??arr.
  • The cults could have up to 16 priestesses (so called covens) but only 1 priest, this is why mostly womens were executed as witches.

In short, witches, their devil and devil-worship is the perverted version of priestiesses, their god(s) and pagan culture/wisdom.[/i]

Naturally when they married, they had sex and pagan rituals are traditionally at special places in nature.

So the Christians created a image of ugly witches, who would do harm where the pagans did good, that married and had sex with satan on whatever name they have on Friday the 13th on some scary mountain (As we know, Skandinavians goes up on the mountains in the spring to celebrate easter with sunsymbols and boxes, a pagan heritage) called bloksberg. This was one of the proofs used in court prove witchery, satan-pacts etc as this was illegal. Malleus Maleficarum (a book written by sexually frustrated catholic munks, the pagan women obviously wouldn't go near them, probably why they are so pathriarcial Roll Eyes) was often used as source to expose this crime. Childrens testimonies was also used as their no.1 function was infact creating babies. The local kings wouldn't forbid pagan practice, but "devil-worship" was simply a matter of catholic churchlaw.

This is just a _little_ of many correspondances.

• The mark of the devil = you could be marked by the gods as a sign you had pre-requisites for spiritual tasks. Many also scared themself in initation-rituals for this purpose.
  • Sacrificing infants to satan = they rejected defect children.
  • create storms/bad weather, do harm, black magic etc = the "upper class" of pagans often operated in diversity as helpers for agriculture, healers etc in the local areas similar to how priests (as we see them today) "bless" stuff.
  • The places more men was executed for sorcery was places where male tasks as shamanism was traditionally common.

The list goes on...

Millions of noble women were murdered in Europe during the middleages.

The way to the fire was always _very_ short if you weren't 100% christian, or were in pagan societies.

They tortured them for days, humiliated them publicly and burnt them alive high above the fires.

Luckily, Norway is the only European country that never really was catholic when you read history,-
-so think about this when seing so much BM-enthusiasm from Norway. Wink

Is there enough land for all Norwegians in Norway?

We only got room for 3.2 million in Norway acording to scientists. Lets get there!

As I said, you're as bad as any other extremist.

Trying to force your religion on others while defending church burning.

I'm not trying to force anything on others but I taken a stand.

Christianity was forced upon the germanic and skandinavian people like nazism; with lies, deceit and violence.
Both are sheepling-systems, like globalisation also is.

I wan't more public awarenes-
- that those who celebrate our holidays do it for the right reasons and with the knowledge of why and what they are doing.

People will decide for themself when we get that far, and I'm fine with that Smiley

From the sounds of it, this man should never be allowed out of prison.

Yeah, we can always trust the press...political prisoner considering the circumstances and judgedment.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 02:06:36 PM by norway » Logged

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2009, 01:28:20 PM »

What we celebrate and the way we do it got nothing to do with christianty.

Of course not. You're at war with it so it would mean you're at war with yourself.

Too bad Norway is a Christian country.

Maybe you should move?

I'm gonna be honest and just say I'm not gonna waste time reading about your Gods since I'm not interested in that.

Just like I'm not interested in talking to Jehovah's Witnesses.

The amusing thing is that here you are preaching your beliefs like a Christian on a crusade would.

rofl

Frigg, a nordic godess, is a metaphore of love to humans, and the love to your ethnic group.
It's what makes animals seek and protect their genetic comrades, what makes the mother defend it's offspring and so on.

First you say love humans and and then specify that it only refers to your own group.

Were these people even aware of the world outside their own little villages back then? Race biology was the "in" thing back then?

Sounds more like somebody has decided to interpret things his/her way and use it to fit the agenda.

Ironically, that's what many other extremists do. Terrorists, crusaders, you name it

It's like certain religious people not being allowed to watch TV. Where in the Bible does it say you can't have a TV?

I bet TVs weren't around 2000 years ago!

How do you feel about Buddhism, Islam and Hinduism?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Naltav
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2009, 01:40:33 PM »

But Christmas is not really a christian tradition. The christians stole/hijacked an already, at least up here in the north, well established tradition...

I'm aware of where it comes from and why it's called Jul up here.

All I'm saying is that today's Christmas has something to do with the fact that the Christians made it "their" holiday as well and maybe if they hadn't, we wouldn't get those days off....

Then you got all those countries who celebrate Christmas that don't have the same history as us.

Do you think they would be celebrating Christmas if it wasn't for the Christians adopting the holiday so to speak?

That's all I'm saying.

/jarmo

You probably would get those days off, don't you worry, Jarmo... But for other reasons. Maybe the birthday of Horus....   Wink

In some parts of the world, Easter is more important than Christmas. Different traditions for different parts of the world.

Chistianity is very adaptable   ok

That's all I'M saying!    Smiley

Stavanger-rock-city!!
norway
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #45 on: March 13, 2009, 01:46:10 PM »

Too bad Norway is a Christian country.

Only respectively (notice the tons of norwegian flags on festivals?) yes and it shouldn't be like that, and won't stay that way.

Just like I'm not interested in talking to Jehovah's Witnesses.

hihi

The amusing thing is that here you are preaching your beliefs like a Christian on a crusade would.

Good, it's great you see the symbolism in church-burnings, and you asked.

I'm making a point and actually using facts, which makes a lot of people uneasy...of the truth.

Ironically, that's what many other extremists do. Terrorists, crusaders, you name it

Yeah, his actions were extreme, not denying that but you're missing the point.

Varg planted a lot of seeds, if you're not into that part-
-it's great to see one of our many culturally aware artists are free and that alone can be the sole focus. peace

How do you feel about Buddhism, Islam and Hinduism?

Bhuddism is a great religion!

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #46 on: March 13, 2009, 02:00:02 PM »

I'm making a point and actually using facts, which makes a lot of people uneasy...of the truth.

That's your truth, not mine.

You want to live your life based on some rules made up thousands of years ago and mix it with some kind of race issues.

I don't.

Here's my religion: Idiots are everywhere. Stupidity does not discriminate.

I refuse to believe that people are just smarter/better because of their birth place.

I don't give a fuck if some old Norwegians living in a hut in the magic forest thinks that.

Why did you skip the part about your "ethnic group"?

I'm sure even the Vikings were mixing with other groups. They sailed all over the place....

Isn't it ironic that your old heroes probably were among the first ones to mix things up?

They went to other places and brought their way of life there etc. and probably brought home things to Scandinavia that people here had no clue about.

Shouldn't they just have stayed home in their own little piece of land?

Wait, maybe they went on crusades and killed people with different beliefs. Nah, that's only something the Christians would do.....

-it's great to see one of our many culturally aware artists are free and that alone can be the sole focus. peace

A murderer and arsonist.

Not a hero.

/jarmo
« Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 02:05:56 PM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
norway
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #47 on: March 13, 2009, 02:29:42 PM »

You want to live your life based on some rules made up thousands of years ago and mix it with some kind of race issues.

With fundaments, not obsolete rules.

IE in acordance to nature, as norwegian I'm naturally into nordic paganism.

I refuse to believe that people are just smarter/better because of their birth place.

And this is me?

Because you cling on to a fucking stereotype!

I believe there is diferent qualities to each race like with dogs and am against racemixing.
To live in single-ethnic societies too, thats it.

Maybe other groups would enjoy the same thing aswell?

And the history of your own people matters a lot to everyone, thats just how it is.

Isn't it ironic that your old heroes probably were among the first ones to mix things up?

The vikinage is a culmination, a time of civil war, christianisation and strife.

All the things about these people already existed before, during and after this era except for mainly two things:

1. Christianity.
2. Pagan attacks on christian targets.

They went to other places and brought their way of life there etc.

Yes!

There IS a reason it's so many christian deviants in Amerika, and why so many migrated now.

Christianity completely ruined Europe, native amerika and almost Africa.

A murderer and arsonist.

Not a hero.

Fine, I think it was self-defence and obviously it was a biased court-system.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 02:36:21 PM by norway » Logged

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #48 on: March 13, 2009, 02:42:11 PM »

The stereotype of the ignorant close minded racist?

As I said, even the Vikings didn't seem to believe that and they were around quite a while ago.

Without influences from other groups of people and cultures, you think you would be living in the life you live today?

I bet Norwegians didn't invent the wheel!

But you're happy to use it.

So much for your own little society shielded from the outside world.

Why the fuck are you even posting here? Shouldn't you just spend time talking to your race brothers and not to those of us who aren't part of your little society?

Don't try to mix with people from all over the world.

See, I can twist around the things you say too.

What says that my interpretation is wrong?

Eat your lutefisk and shut the fuck up.

I'm gonna have some pizza. How un-Nordic of me! rofl

/jarmo

« Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 02:52:23 PM by jarmo » Logged

norway
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #49 on: March 13, 2009, 02:52:57 PM »

No, you're making assumptions based on stereotypes if I'm the racist, it's ok.

It doesn't matter.

We have defeated almost all the christian core-values-
Today, the biggest cultural export article of Skandinavia is Black Metal and norse gods will continue to ruin birthdays. Grin

A big icon in this genre has been free'd from political imprisoment as the sentence is disproportionate.
Great news to me, looking forward to more music. beer

[I'm gonna have some pizza. How un-Nordic of me! rofl

Traitor! hihi

axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #50 on: March 13, 2009, 02:59:56 PM »

I believe there is diferent qualities to each race like with dogs and am against racemixing.

So people are like dogs?  My German Shepherd screwed a Lab and we had Shepherd/Lab puppies. Cute little things they were.

Axl is God.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #51 on: March 13, 2009, 03:00:42 PM »

Today, the biggest cultural export article of Skandinavia is Black Metal and norse gods will continue to ruin birthdays. Grin

Right....

Roll Eyes

A big icon in this genre has been free'd from political imprisoment as the sentence is disproportionate.

Priceless.  rofl

You once again chose to ignore many of the points.

You like to take advantage of all the benefits that you've gotten by "mixing" with other cultures. But you'd rather live in your own little ethnic group on land that you own.

Hypocritical.

I think you need to start writing on runestones.

ok

/jarmo

TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #52 on: March 13, 2009, 03:01:36 PM »

Norway - I'm curious, do you own a +5 battleaxe?

Now doesn't that make you feel better?
The pigs have won tonight
Now they can all sleep soundly
And everything is all right
TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #53 on: March 13, 2009, 03:04:29 PM »

Varg's biggest fan.

TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #54 on: March 13, 2009, 03:05:30 PM »

The runners up.

*Timothy*
Banned
VIP

Liberated the WANG!!!

« Reply #55 on: March 13, 2009, 03:35:35 PM »

With fundaments, not obsolete rules.

IE in acordance to nature, as norwegian I'm naturally into nordic paganism.

And this is me?

Maybe other groups would enjoy the same thing aswell?

And the history of your own people matters a lot to everyone, thats just how it is.

The vikinage is a culmination, a time of civil war, christianisation and strife.

All the things about these people already existed before, during and after this era except for mainly two things:

1. Christianity.
2. Pagan attacks on christian targets.

They went to other places and brought their way of life there etc.

Yes!

There IS a reason it's so many christian deviants in Amerika, and why so many migrated now.

Christianity completely ruined Europe, native amerika and almost Africa.

A murderer and arsonist.

Not a hero.

Fine, I think it was self-defence and obviously it was a biased court-system.

Didn't the dude go and kill the guy . not like the victim came to him.

http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/

Liberating wangs one dong at a time!!!
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #56 on: March 13, 2009, 05:19:33 PM »

Shit, little did I know that all I had to do was torch a church and kill a rival to be loved.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #57 on: March 13, 2009, 05:22:34 PM »

Didn't the dude go and kill the guy . not like the victim came to him.

Yeah, Bergen to Oslo is about an eight hour drive.

All in the name of self defense.

/jarmo

Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #58 on: March 13, 2009, 05:24:59 PM »

Varg's biggest fan.

OK I quoted this to respond and then lost my train of thought when I saw the pic was entitled "Claudia."

This is a chick?

Must be one of them darn Ladypigs Norway and Sincut were discussing.
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #59 on: March 14, 2009, 12:36:46 AM »

BTW, have you seen his most recent pic?

He looks like he should be fronting Phish now, not playing black metal. rofl

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 23 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: