Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 01:39:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227824 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Norwegian arsonist and murderer released from state-prison
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Norwegian arsonist and murderer released from state-prison  (Read 75906 times)
Nighteyes
VIP

« Reply #400 on: March 31, 2009, 04:51:44 PM »

I consider myself a pagan and feel at most home amongst the celtic and old norse pantheons and I hate what the christians did with the witchburnings (i consider it a dark chapter in history) and the crusades, invading and forcing your own beliefs upon people .
But I have nothing against the christian religion in itself, Jesus talked about love and respect and to never do any harm,right? Which is what the neo-pagan movements also builds upon, like how the wiccan rede ends: "An Ye Harm None, Do What Ye Will"

I hate how some people mix old norse history with racism and anti-immigration..
I just want to point out that being a pagan has nothing to do with racism or being against immigration, or hating other relidions, it's about respect,tolerance and love for everything living in the universe.

Vikernes seems like a fucking twisted guy..
And those old beautiful churches Cry ! I love old churches, to see them and be inside them, it's such a spiritual feeling.

shit happens when you party naked
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #401 on: March 31, 2009, 05:43:01 PM »

first off...you seemed to attack norwegians/vikings for what it's worth earlier.

Seemed to is the key phrase.

Which part was the attack? Saying the vikings were probably causing a lot of deaths, destruction etc.? Saying that they were a curious bunch who were happy to explore other parts of the world outside of Scandinavia, and didn't seem to just sit around the hut like your country man is suggesting everybody should do?

that means fin right? not finnish people or Finland?...as far as I know anyway.

Doesn't mean anything since it's not spelled right.

Im not upset, and I have nothing against finnish people, Ive got several close finnish friends so don't try those pathetic comments.

You just started replying to this thread because you thought a Finnish person made fun of your homeland!

In the process, you tried to insult me (as a Finn).

That's just what people who aren't upset do. They try to make jokes about the opponents nationality and ass fucking.  rofl

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
The Catcher
VIP

Axl Rose Forever

« Reply #402 on: March 31, 2009, 05:48:55 PM »

I'm with jarmo on this one. I can't see anywhere he put Norwegians down or insulted Norwegians, I only see him trying to put "norway"'s comments into perspective. If an American said all Africans Americans brought to the country was crime and someone pointed out that white Americans don't excactly have a peaceful history either, I don't think anyone would react to that! In fact, I think they would agree that the first guy was a fucking racist and leave it at that.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2009, 05:50:30 PM by The Catcher » Logged

"Ask yourself why I would choose to prostitute myself to live with fortune and shame"

"So they convince you no one can break through"

GN'R 2010!!!
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #403 on: March 31, 2009, 06:25:12 PM »

first off...you seemed to attack norwegians/vikings for what it's worth earlier.

Seemed to is the key phrase.

Which part was the attack? Saying the vikings were probably causing a lot of deaths, destruction etc.? Saying that they were a curious bunch who were happy to explore other parts of the world outside of Scandinavia, and didn't seem to just sit around the hut like your country man is suggesting everybody should do?

that means fin right? not finnish people or Finland?...as far as I know anyway.

Doesn't mean anything since it's not spelled right.

Im not upset, and I have nothing against finnish people, Ive got several close finnish friends so don't try those pathetic comments.

You just started replying to this thread because you thought a Finnish person made fun of your homeland!

In the process, you tried to insult me (as a Finn).

That's just what people who aren't upset do. They try to make jokes about the opponents nationality and ass fucking.  rofl

/jarmo

seemed to yeah, like I seemed to attack fins. completely wrong.

doesn't mean anything? well then, what are you whining about?

I didn't think a finnish person made fun of my homeland. I knew and know a finnish person was stigmatizing norwegians.

anyway, I don't care what you think of Norway. I was just defending my homeland from stupid accusations.

don't get me wrong here either. I highly support peoples ideas that "norway" has made racist comments in this thread, and I don't support it in any way, and it doesn't represent Norway in any way.
we're generally a country of friendly hicks.

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #404 on: March 31, 2009, 06:37:36 PM »

Backtracking.

Oh, so you're saying you weren't attacking all the Finnish people. you were just attacking me personally with your attempted insult?

You know, that's against our rules don't you?

You thought your insult was clever, you didn't even spell it right.

Cheesy

anyway, I don't care what you think of Norway. I was just defending my homeland from stupid accusations.

No you weren't.

You were defending your home land from accusations you made up.

Totally different.

Obviously you seem to care what I think about Norway. Since you started posting in this thread based on your own interpretation of what I actually said.

That goes for anybody else who dares to say a bad thing about the Vikings.  ok

Or maybe it's just because I said it.

Anyway, it's interesting that what you think I said, is more important to you, than what that guy norway actually said......

/jarmo
« Last Edit: March 31, 2009, 06:39:41 PM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
The Catcher
VIP

Axl Rose Forever

« Reply #405 on: March 31, 2009, 06:48:44 PM »

I have nothing against finnish people, Ive got several close finnish friends

Oldest excuse in the book. "I'm not racist, I have several black friends!" - yeah right! hihi

"Ask yourself why I would choose to prostitute myself to live with fortune and shame"

GN'R 2010!!!
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #406 on: March 31, 2009, 06:59:48 PM »

Oldest excuse in the book. "I'm not racist, I have several black friends!" - yeah right! hihi

What a great post for your 666th! rofl
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #407 on: March 31, 2009, 07:30:48 PM »

Backtracking.

Oh, so you're saying you weren't attacking all the Finnish people. you were just attacking me personally with your attempted insult?

You know, that's against our rules don't you?

You thought your insult was clever, you didn't even spell it right.

Cheesy

No you weren't.

You were defending your home land from accusations you made up.

Totally different.

Obviously you seem to care what I think about Norway. Since you started posting in this thread based on your own interpretation of what I actually said.

That goes for anybody else who dares to say a bad thing about the Vikings.  ok

Or maybe it's just because I said it.

Anyway, it's interesting that what you think I said, is more important to you, than what that guy norway actually said......

/jarmo

do I seriously have to copy my own posts and post them again so you can read them again and maybe understand something?

oh well, I suppose it's a lost cause, like most debates involving you.
there's no way to get through is there?

insert stupid reply under here:

Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #408 on: March 31, 2009, 07:33:31 PM »

smarties you two. if I hated finnish people, I would say so and not think twice about it.
I have lots of finnish people in my family. how do you make a clever remark about that?
my origins are from Norway, Sweden and Finland.

Jesus...congrats on your 666th dude! and of course Bandita for taking such pleasure in it all.

edit: origins also from Russia, forgot to put it in.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2009, 07:35:57 PM by Hillel H?tz » Logged

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #409 on: March 31, 2009, 07:46:17 PM »

do I seriously have to copy my own posts and post them again so you can read them again and maybe understand something?

oh well, I suppose it's a lost cause, like most debates involving you.
there's no way to get through is there?

insert stupid reply under here:

More insults...

So answer the fucking question: Was it a personal insult since it wasn't aimed at all Finnish people?

Yes, I'm a lost cause because you make no fucking sense.

First you start trying to insult me because you think I said something, then when I point it out, you start backtracking.

You calling other people's replies stupid is very ironic considering most of your posts in this thread are based on one person making shit up. That's you by the way.

As I guessed, it is personal and less to do with what I said (or in this case, what you thought I said).

/jarmo

Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #410 on: March 31, 2009, 08:23:06 PM »

smarties you two. if I hated finnish people, I would say so and not think twice about it.
I have lots of finnish people in my family. how do you make a clever remark about that?

Jesus...congrats on your 666th dude! and of course Bandita for taking such pleasure in it all.

Boy, someone is a tad bitter and angry.
*Timothy*
Banned
VIP

Liberated the WANG!!!

« Reply #411 on: March 31, 2009, 08:52:41 PM »

Boy, someone is a tad bitter and angry.

It's the sand in the vagina.

http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/

Liberating wangs one dong at a time!!!
JMack
VIP

Hammerstein NYC 1988

« Reply #412 on: March 31, 2009, 10:54:34 PM »

Hmph?  Sand in the vagina...  Well said.  Why is this argument still going on?  BTW I kinda like Nighteyes post.  Things are different and yet the same...Common sense, respect and respect the right of anyone to be what they want to be as long as their not bothering or hurting anyone.  Lock it up!

"Your not a man until you've hunted man with Your BFFL SLCPUNK."  He's so dreamy.
http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #413 on: April 01, 2009, 03:40:37 AM »

Hillel H?tz, it's suomalainen, but finnish grammar is hard, so the solecism is understandable.

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
The Catcher
VIP

Axl Rose Forever

« Reply #414 on: April 01, 2009, 04:20:03 AM »

What the fuck, what's all this stuff about my 666th post? I didn't even notice, but thanks Hillel. Am I the only one who finds it funny that the dude wrote "insert stupid reply below" and then answered his own post?

GN'R 2010!!!
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #415 on: April 01, 2009, 08:42:24 AM »

Am I the only one who finds it funny that the dude wrote "insert stupid reply below" and then answered his own post?

Nice catch.  rofl

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #416 on: April 01, 2009, 08:57:20 AM »

Am I the only one who finds it funny that the dude wrote "insert stupid reply below" and then answered his own post?

No

Now doesn't that make you feel better?
The pigs have won tonight
Now they can all sleep soundly
And everything is all right
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #417 on: April 01, 2009, 09:20:42 AM »

Jesus talked about love and respect and to never do any harm,right? Which is what the neo-pagan movements also builds upon, like how the wiccan rede ends: "An Ye Harm None, Do What Ye Will"

What these wiccans seems to forget is that these cults were first and formost eliteist cults of love and fertillity.

And it's diferent forms of love. Wink

Another thing many of these feminist wiccans forget-
-it was often the other noblewomen who were accusing and witnessing against the defendants.

Basicly what many "women" still do today.

Except now their victims don't get burned but develope eating disorders, mental problems, sucididal etc...

I consider myself a pagan and feel at most home amongst the celtic and old norse pantheons

Same religion, the proto indo-european religion as some call it.

The practice never stopped tho-
-it's still practiced mostly by whats left of the germanic tribes living in Skandinavia.

You can see it many other places in the world too.

I think Norway is the only European country that still practice the Odal law.

I think they would agree that the first guy was a fucking racist and leave it at that.

Like the same kind of people would agree someone was a witch if A and B matched. hihi

Great way to end things when reason won't work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_aIvfFq3BA Can get into christian negroes even Grin

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
Nighteyes
VIP

« Reply #418 on: April 01, 2009, 12:04:15 PM »

Jesus talked about love and respect and to never do any harm,right? Which is what the neo-pagan movements also builds upon, like how the wiccan rede ends: "An Ye Harm None, Do What Ye Will"

What these wiccans seems to forget is that these cults were first and formost eliteist cults of love and fertillity.

And it's diferent forms of love. Wink

Another thing many of these feminist wiccans forget-
-it was often the other noblewomen who were accusing and witnessing against the defendants.

Basicly what many "women" still do today.

Except now their victims don't get burned but develope eating disorders, mental problems, sucididal etc...

I consider myself a pagan and feel at most home amongst the celtic and old norse pantheons

Same religion, the proto indo-european religion as some call it.

The practice never stopped tho-
-it's still practiced mostly by whats left of the germanic tribes living in Skandinavia.

You can see it many other places in the world too.

I think Norway is the only European country that still practice the Odal law.

I know all that, you don't have to teach me Smiley

I don't think anyone who reads up on wicca can miss that, why should they forget about it?

What has it to do with anything that women accused eachother?
Or that wiccans are feminist? You do know that the God in wiccan religion is as important as the Goddess, right. 
It came across in a way, that you meant that wiccan thinks women can do no wrong, and that feminism is a bad thing.If not, I misunderstood and sorry for that.

Yes they were the same religion in the beginning, but they are still divided into different pantheons, and even though many gods are very alike, they're not exactly the same, with small different attributes. That's why I mentioned both.
And all of the pagan religions are revivals, I find it very hard to believe that they have been passed on in their original form for thousand of years. Fragments lives on through folklore and stories,  but christianity did its work to good for whole religions to survive. But there was a revival in the beginning of the 20th century, and that is what's practiced today. But , that is what I believe.  yes

And what has the odal law to do with anything in this? Isn't that laws of inheritance, like who gets the farm and stuff? just asking Smiley

« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 12:11:22 PM by Nighteyes » Logged

shit happens when you party naked
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #419 on: April 01, 2009, 12:56:00 PM »

And all of the pagan religions are revivals

No it's not.
99% of all the Skandinavian traditions, celebrations and public holidays are pagan, not neo-pagan.

We even call christmas by it's respective name.

So I wan't more people to be aware of what they are doing and why.

Isn't that laws of inheritance, like who gets the farm and stuff? just asking Smiley

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rani_(Slavic_tribe)

This might gives some heads up roughly, and the etyomologi. The system of the tribe and principle. Descent example.
 It's not just about getting the farm. peace

And something from an article Varg written which explains it a little.

The house (kin/family) needed to own and run a farm for several generations before they could do call it an an odal property. A married member of the family had to be born, marry, live and when he died be buried on the property (north of the farmhouse) and be reborn (as a new member of the house) before the property became an ??al property. The reason for this was that in order to become noble the free man needed to be elevated to the divine, to learn the ?sam?l ("language of the gods") and basically become a god or goddess. The house's grave mound, located to the north of the farm, was a portal to the realm of the gods, and until this portal was "unlocked" and "opened" there existed no mystical link between Heaven and Earth on the property. If no such link existed the gods and goddesses could normally not take part in the lives of the living, and if the gods couldn't do so the living could not be elevated to the divine.

In the Scandinavian language the husband is amongst other things called ektemann ("true man") and in the past the wife was also called ektekone ("true woman"). That is because unmarried noblemen were not seen as complete ("true") human beings. Even the noble man was not complete until he was united with a noble woman in marriage, and vice versa. The marriage was an initiation ritual elevating man to the divine, changing her into Freyja and him into Freyr (and we know this mystery best from the fairy tale about Cinderella). We therefore still call fine, rich and upper-class wives in Scandinavia by the name Fruer (sg. Frue), and in Germany by the name Frauen (sg. Frau). Today both Frue and Frau means only "wife", but these titles derive from the name of Freyja (proto-Norse FraujaR, proto-Germanic Fraujaz). This was a title used on the women who had been elevated to the divine! These women had become Freyja on Earth.

So the Pagan wedding ritual was an initiation ritual that elevated them and made them divine, but this was obviously only possible if the house (kin/family) they married into was noble (id est lived on a property with an unlocked and open gateway to the gods). The men and women on Earth needed access to ?sgar?r (a.k.a. Troja/Troy) in order to be elevated and become divine.

Ironcly, it's now the christians that want's the big family back Tongue
« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 01:10:35 PM by norway » Logged

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: