Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 05:02:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227818 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  Stop posting articles for other GN'R fans to enjoy, it's stealing! (was Brain in Modern Drummer)
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Stop posting articles for other GN'R fans to enjoy, it's stealing! (was Brain in Modern Drummer)  (Read 73483 times)
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #420 on: April 23, 2009, 04:16:30 PM »

The Jessica comment wasn't an Insult towards me. She got mistaken and thought I was a poster named that on another message forum. So that makes it even more lame u would use that.

I THINK that was Horsey!

She's hot.
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #421 on: April 23, 2009, 04:19:30 PM »

it was horsey  love
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #422 on: April 23, 2009, 04:24:28 PM »

Yeah, Horsey but she wasn't insulting me. she genuinely thought I was that name at another forum.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
JMack
VIP

Hammerstein NYC 1988

« Reply #423 on: April 25, 2009, 12:05:24 AM »

1       Administrative / Administrative, Feedback & Help / Re: Stop posting articles for other GN'R fans to enjoy, it's stealing! (was Brain in Modern Drummer)       on: April 18, 2009, 12:08:21 AM
D.) Lord ban this guy and get it over with.

J.) No I Believe this is the original post towards me.

D.) Me scoring Jarmo points? do I get a certificate in the mail? some coupons or something?  I agree with Jarmo for a change, oh my god I am a sellout, I kiss his ass now!!!!!!!!!!!

J.) Like I said No not a kiss ass just a dolt.

D.) what? Just because I disagree with Jarmo about Slash and some stuff means I have to hate him and be his enemy and disagree with him on anything just to disagree?

J.) I really don't care.  I guess Jarmo doesn't either because no one really know's him and he just runs a fan site to the best of his abilities and the way he see's fit.....

D.) I agree with Jarmo on this topic, So therefore I am on that side of the debate.

J.) Again I really don't care.  I didn't care about watermarking either but banning for disagreeing and so on.  But whatever, I have discussed that with him and I'm OK with it and wish him well.

D.) Besides, look at you trying to score SLC points. Jarmo points > than SLC points anyway, so u fail once again

now run a long please.

J.) SLC knows I don't care about scoring points with him because we differ on 90% of everything except honesty of our beliefs, musical and whatever.  Myself or SLCPunk could live w/o each other nor do we have to believe what each other thinks is truth because we're not sheep or attention starved.  We have normal lives and actually get along well.  He's a nice guy who sees people the way I do rational and not.  He's not bothered by you nor by being banned and kind of laughs at it all.  We talked about it when I was visiting......Posting isn't our 24/7.  BTW, I guess you learned greater than less than on leap frog this semester?

D.) Also, if you are going to try and be a Keyboard warrior, at least have some balls dude. all the insulting someone and then following it with "no disrespect is just lame. Hell, I enjoy a good insult, but don't waste my time by being lame with it.

J.) I was saying no disrespect because I honestly believed you meant no harm....?  That you felt the need to but in.  I also sent you personal condolences due to professional courtesy and I yes I went through the same thing when I was young.  I actually PM'd and stuck up for you during a tough period in your life.  I guess I was wrong and you didn't care or didn't respect it?  If you had half a brain you would have realized that I was responding to Catcher but YOU said "Lord Ban this guy and get it over with"...Am I right?

I gave you the address I'm working at so if willing you can find me.  I will update you if you like.  I am not different  from the keyboard to the face.  I don't need to be.  I'm confidant in myself and what I can do too. 

As far as GnR touring soon and I should be careful?  Of What?  You gonna yell at me or try and beat me up?  Good Luck now go get your shine box! 

Had you left my name out of your mouth?  That doesn't even make sense let alone disgusting yuck!
« Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 12:26:36 PM by JMack » Logged

"Your not a man until you've hunted man with Your BFFL SLCPUNK."  He's so dreamy.
http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #424 on: April 25, 2009, 05:36:02 AM »

Seriously, I thought this would be dead by now.

Next time you look at this:

For the love of God, don't pick it up.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #425 on: April 25, 2009, 05:52:38 AM »

Thanks for taking the time to post.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure what it's about or if there's some kind of message in there somewhere.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #426 on: April 25, 2009, 09:03:01 AM »

I'm not sure what it's about

Personality conflicts, as it seems to me.

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #427 on: April 25, 2009, 11:16:19 AM »

Is that the trilogy after Divinci Code and Angels and demons?

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
JMack
VIP

Hammerstein NYC 1988

« Reply #428 on: April 25, 2009, 11:23:06 AM »

Ha Ha I figured as much.... Remember, Stay in touch with yourself....  Kiss

"Your not a man until you've hunted man with Your BFFL SLCPUNK."  He's so dreamy.
http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #429 on: May 06, 2009, 11:17:08 PM »

Seriously, I thought this would be dead by now.

Next time you look at this:

For the love of God, don't pick it up.
Thank you for the advice because I wouldn't know.
You just couldn't leave things alone could you?  This thread was gone and dead and the world was a much better place for 2 weeks, and you had to go and bring it back.  For god's sake, let it go!

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: