Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 28, 2024, 08:29:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227962 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Request GN'R CD tracks today on AOL Radio using your Twitter page
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Request GN'R CD tracks today on AOL Radio using your Twitter page  (Read 36132 times)
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2009, 04:15:01 PM »

I've requested sorry.. I think, not sure  Tongue

checki @ here
http://wbx.me/l/?p=1&u=http://search.twitter.com/search%3Fq%3D%2523aolradiorequest%2B-RT%2B-hashtag%2B-tomchau

you can request more cd songs.
Naltav
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2009, 04:59:50 PM »

Kinda cool searching in twitter for "guns roses #aolradiorequest" and seeing all the GNR-request  coming in.....  beer

Or maybe I'm just bored   Undecided

PS: Happymaniac and Mack Arillo has been very busy!   ok

Stavanger-rock-city!!
journey
Moondancer
Legend

« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2009, 06:08:15 PM »

I've requested Shackler's & This I Love so far. I'll keep requesting songs till the deadline. This is great!
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2009, 06:34:45 PM »

ON TOPIC:  I've never used Twitter.  Is there a way to put in requests without having an account yourself?  Like through an AOL twitter page or something??  Huh

Yeah, do I have to join twitter to play along?  Because I'm not on there.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2009, 06:40:24 PM »

come on faldor don't be lazy it's as easy as abc it took me less than posting this.
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2009, 06:47:09 PM »

Done! Requested Better and Riad! Cheesy

rabia
Rocker

« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2009, 06:49:52 PM »

is this option only for today or is this a permanent feature?
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2009, 06:55:10 PM »

come on faldor don't be lazy it's as easy as abc it took me less than posting this.
I'll do it when I get home, I've been looking for an excuse to join twitter anyway.  This is as good as it gets I'd say.

And I believe it's only for tonight until midnight rabia.  The songs get played tomorrow.  I won't be listening to AOL radio, so somebody better, and keep track to see if our hard work paid off.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Ignatius
Legend

« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2009, 07:11:43 PM »

Done!

Requested Madagascar, Rhiad, SOD and Catcher
rabia
Rocker

« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2009, 07:27:12 PM »

I'll do it when I get home, I've been looking for an excuse to join twitter anyway.  This is as good as it gets I'd say.

And I believe it's only for tonight until midnight rabia.  The songs get played tomorrow.  I won't be listening to AOL radio, so somebody better, and keep track to see if our hard work paid off.

thanks faldor.

i joined twitter just for this. Smiley seems to be there's loads of david cook and collective soul fans twittering with a great sense of mission right now. maybe we can give them a run for their money.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2009, 07:41:45 PM »

I just joined, but how exactly does this work?  I'm twitter illiterate.  Where do I post my requests?  Do I just type it in the "what are you doing?" box?

I hope that's right, cuz that's what I'm doing.  I don't want to look like an idiot in the twitter community.  Ah, what the F do I care?

Should we all narrow down our selections and focus on just a few songs?  Or just go nuts and request'em all, or nearly all?
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 07:50:18 PM by faldor » Logged

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2009, 07:49:05 PM »

Do I just type it in the "what are you doing?" box?

Yes

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
rabia
Rocker

« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2009, 07:54:20 PM »

I just joined, but how exactly does this work?  I'm twitter illiterate.  Where do I post my requests?  Do I just type it in the "what are you doing?" box?

I hope that's right, cuz that's what I'm doing.  I don't want to look like an idiot in the twitter community.  Ah, what the F do I care?

Should we all narrow down our selections and focus on just a few songs?  Or just go nuts and request'em all, or nearly all?

i think it makes sense to narrow it down. increases our chances of getting those songs played rather than spreading ourselves too thin.

which ones do we want to focus on then? i suggest There was a Time and Sorry.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2009, 08:12:01 PM »

i think it makes sense to narrow it down. increases our chances of getting those songs played rather than spreading ourselves too thin.

which ones do we want to focus on then? i suggest There was a Time and Sorry.
I agree, we should probably come to a consensus.  Those two sound good to me.  Although you could've named any 2 songs and they would've sounded good to me.   Wink

rabia
Rocker

« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2009, 08:14:45 PM »

looks to me like This I Love is a popular choice too. lets go for that one too.

its not my fav song on the album but whatever the public wants. hehe.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2009, 08:18:32 PM »

looks to me like This I Love is a popular choice too. lets go for that one too.

its not my fav song on the album but whatever the public wants. hehe.
Yeah, probably should throw a ballad in there.  Either that or "Street of Dreams".  But yeah, "This I Love" seems to be the more popular choice.

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2009, 09:33:17 PM »

I think we have a few more hours to keep requesting.

Keep going. Cheesy

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2009, 10:52:09 PM »

aolradioAll the requests you made today will be played on the Tweet Requests station on aolradio.com. Most requested songs will play more often
4 minutes ago from TweetDeck

Just over an hour left to request.  If they're going to play ALL the requests, this will go on for days, and they'll play ALL of CD.

italysfinest1985
Rocker

Riding on the night train...

« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2009, 10:48:59 AM »

Damn, just saw this. Anything get played from our beloved Chi Dem yet?

Guns N Roses Custom Reunion Trailer (Axl & Slash)
https://youtu.be/7NdNrNslYkU
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2009, 11:08:08 AM »

how the fuck are we going to lose to Collective Soul fans?

are u serious?

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: